PDA

View Full Version : Dollar General/Pedigree Win The Trip Of A Lifetime***Select States***-8/19

jammom
07-25-2012, 09:58 AM
http://dgpedigreesweeps.com/
Void in: Alaska,District of Columbia,Hawaii,Idaho, Maine, Montana, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, Washington and Wyoming
Sweeps will email code

One (1) Grand Prize: A 3-day/2-night trip for winner and one (1) travel companion to Nashville, Tennessee, including round-trip, coach-class air transportation from major commercial airport near winner’s home (as determined by Sponsor) to a major commercial airport near Nashville, Tennessee; two (2) nights’ accommodations (one (1) room/double occupancy) at a hotel determined by Sponsor; two (2) tickets to 2012 CMA AWARDS™ (the "Awards Show") scheduled to be held on November 1, 2012 in Nashville, Tennessee (tickets/seating determined by Sponsor), including behind-the-scenes tour and Awards Show dress rehearsal tickets (subject to availability and restrictions); ground transportation to/from airport/hotel; $500 prepaid debit card; $500 allowance for Spa Services at Opryland Hotel; and $1,000 spending money (awarded as a check made payable to winner).
IWG-
One Hundred (100) First Prizes: each, a $20 DOLLAR GENERAL® Gift Card.
Three Hundred (300) Second Prizes: each, a $10 DOLLAR GENERAL® Gift Card.

jammom
07-25-2012, 06:09 PM
OK-they send me a code,I enter it & it tells me it's already been used...UGH !

rebate queen
07-26-2012, 06:15 PM
It must take a long time to get a code. I requested one about an hour ago??

rebate queen
07-26-2012, 09:37 PM
I never did get my code. Requested another about 20 minutes ago and haven't gotten it either?

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2012, 11:29 PM
I used the code off my receipt and it said it had already been used. Then I requested that they email me one. It took a while, but it eventually came. I entered that code. It said it had already been used! I contacted them to ask if this sweeps is on the up & up. We'll see what happens.

rebate queen
07-27-2012, 07:56 AM
I used the code off my receipt and it said it had already been used. Then I requested that they email me one. It took a while, but it eventually came. I entered that code. It said it had already been used! I contacted them to ask if this sweeps is on the up & up. We'll see what happens.

Let me know because I still haven't received a code!

jammom
08-15-2012, 12:27 AM
Ending soon...

jammom
08-18-2012, 06:24 AM
Ends tomorrow...

jammom
08-19-2012, 04:20 AM
Last day !!!