PDA

View Full Version : Question about New Posts

Peter Pumpkin
07-28-2012, 08:37 PM
I've been trying to figure this out for a while, but just can't seem to understand it. Why do new posts show up sometimes in folders that "Contains no unread posts" and some in "Contains unread posts" even though I haven't seen either one?

rebate queen
07-29-2012, 04:56 PM
Wish I could tell you, but I don't know.

The easiest way I have found to view new posts when I log in is to click on WHAT'S NEW at the top right. It will show you everything that has been posted since the last time you logged in.

Peter Pumpkin
07-29-2012, 08:04 PM
I do that, but then when I go to individual folders there are new posts that are not in WHAT'S NEW. I must have some kind of filter set wrong. Wish I could fiqure it out. Thanks for trying.

rebate queen
07-30-2012, 08:30 AM
I do that, but then when I go to individual folders there are new posts that are not in WHAT'S NEW. I must have some kind of filter set wrong. Wish I could fiqure it out. Thanks for trying.

In that case, I must be missing them too! If you figure it out, let me know. Do you want me to ask SadMan?

jammom
07-30-2012, 08:46 AM
Wish I could tell you, but I don't know.

The easiest way I have found to view new posts when I log in is to click on WHAT'S NEW at the top right. It will show you everything that has been posted since the last time you logged in.

That's what I do too Dawn...& Peter,hopefully Serg will see your question