View Full Version : Papa John's Papa Rewards

rebate queen
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM
http://order.papajohns.com/papaRewards.html

You get 1 point for every $5 you spend!

25 points = free large pizza

rebate queen
08-17-2012, 08:47 AM
If you are a current Papa John’s Rewards member, then you will want to be sure to log into your account over the next few days. To celebrate Back to School, Papa John’s has deposited 15 Bonus Points into every Papa Rewards account to use between now and August 23rd. To check your total points, just head over here, click on the Sign In button and then click on My Account (located in the upper right). If you have a total of 25 points, you’ll be able to snag a FREE large pizza!

jammom
08-17-2012, 07:12 PM
If you are a current Papa John’s Rewards member, then you will want to be sure to log into your account over the next few days. To celebrate Back to School, Papa John’s has deposited 15 Bonus Points into every Papa Rewards account to use between now and August 23rd. To check your total points, just head over here, click on the Sign In button and then click on My Account (located in the upper right). If you have a total of 25 points, you’ll be able to snag a FREE large pizza!

Cool beans-thanx for the heads up-that'll be a free 1 for me & 1 for hubby ! (as I'm sitting here eating Papa Murphy's pizza)