PDA

View Full Version : Foot Locker NBA2K13 Sweeps-11/14

jammom
10-26-2012, 08:55 AM
http://www.footlocker.com/nba2K13/?
Must be a Foot Locker VIP

One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive a trip for two (2) (Grand Prize winner and one (1) travel companion ("Guest")) to the All-Star game in Houston, Texas on February 17, 2013, and will also receive two pairs of DRose adidas All-Star shoes and two (2) signed DRose authentic Bulls jerseys. The Grand Prize includes: round-trip (r/t) coach airfare for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest inclusive of all airline-associated fees and surcharges (excluding baggage fees) (via airline carrier(s) selected by Sponsor) between the major US gateway airport closest to the winner's residence and a Houston, TX area Airport (in the event the winner resides within 150 miles of Toyota Center, ground transportation shall be provided in lieu thereof), three (3) nights' hotel accommodations for the Grand Prize Winner and Guest (standard accommodations, single room, double occupancy, room and tax only) at a Houston, TX area hotel selected by Sponsor, a food and beverage credit of One Hundred Dollars ($100) at the Houston TX area hotel, transportation reimbursements to and from the airport, and two (2) tickets to the All-Star Game. Guest must be the age of majority in the jurisdiction of his/her residence unless his/her parent or legal guardian is the winner. Travelers must have a valid photo ID to present for airline check in. A valid credit card must be presented at check in at the airport and hotel for incidentals.

First Prize: Five (5) First Prize winners will each receive a pair of NBA 2K Magnificent Mile shoes plus an authentic autographed DRose Bulls jersey. APR of First Prizes $2350.

jammom
11-02-2012, 06:01 PM
I posted this here cuz you need to have a VIP #

rebate queen
11-02-2012, 08:55 PM
There are a lot of sweeps where you have to join, sign up, etc. I didn't want people to miss sweeps like these because they are easy.

jammom
11-03-2012, 07:48 AM
There are a lot of sweeps where you have to join, sign up, etc. I didn't want people to miss sweeps like these because they are easy.
I agree-us old timers are members of everything too-LOL
I moved this

rebate queen
11-03-2012, 07:53 AM
I agree-us old timers are members of everything too-LOL
I moved this

Thanks Deb! :)

rebate queen
11-10-2012, 09:29 AM
ends soon!