PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Trip Companion

Peter Pumpkin
12-05-2012, 10:21 PM
I found someone to take with me. I'm going with my nephew who was recently discharged from the Marines after an honorable six years of service to our country. My family comes from a long line of military service and he followed in this tradition. He needs some fun in his life. We'll sure make an odd pair, but I think we'll have fun.

Ryan's Mom
12-06-2012, 02:16 AM
I'm glad you thought of your nephew. I'm sure he could use a little R&R. Too many people don't stop to think about what so many people give up to defend our country. Many could find a higher paying job in the private sector, many come home mentally or physically injured from serving, some never return at all. I too come from a family that has always defended our country. Six of my brothers were in the military, four in the Navy and two in the Army, five of them during Vietnam. My father and all three uncles were in WWII. We go all the way back to my g,g,g,great grandfather who fought in the Revolutionary War. So I have a great appreciation for our military.

jammom
12-06-2012, 07:34 AM
I hope you guys have a great time-so glad you can go ! Bless your nephew-glad he's home

rebate queen
12-06-2012, 02:51 PM
I hope you two have an awesome time! :)