PDA

View Full Version : Back from Vegas

Peter Pumpkin
01-03-2013, 12:37 PM
Had a great time in Vegas. Never saw so many limousines before in one place. The Bud Light people were awesome. The had a welcome center with free beer, soft drinks and snacks that was open every day. Even though I don't drink, my nephew took advantage of the situation. They also threw a party for us at the Vanity night club with all kinds of food, beautiful Bud Light girls and UFC fighters signing autographs. The Bud Light girls took a real shine to me, especially one of them, to mine and everybody else's surprise. Before the fight the Bud Light people fed us another awesome meal with prime rib. Everything went well until the last day when I start feeling sick between the Hoover Dam Tour (which I recommend) and the Concert. By the time I got back to Grand Rapids, I had a full-blown case of the flu, despite having a flu shot. Just starting to feel better. I feel really blessed that I made it home before the worst hit and that I only lost $10 in Vegas. My nephew lost $225. Hope I didn't spread my germs to much. Now it time to play catch up. Went through my 200 plus emails with no win notices. Time to buckle down and get busy. On second thought, maybe the buckling down can wait another day. Happy New Year everyone. :)

rebate queen
01-03-2013, 01:03 PM
Sounds like a blast! Until the end anyway....! Glad everything went fairly well! I can't wait to win another trip!!

jammom
01-03-2013, 01:40 PM
Missed ya & glad you're back ! Sounds like a great time-you prob got the flu here-it's been running rampant UT,NV,WY,&ID (just had it on the news).I got the flu a couple yrs back (always get a flu shot)-forgot how rotten the flu can make you feel .Happy New Year to you too.Feel better soon
Deb