PDA

View Full Version : My Nightmare With Time Warner Cable

rebate queen
01-12-2013, 08:46 AM
This is what I just posted on facebook:

I am soooo pissed at Time Warner Cable and Roadrunner Internet!! One of their agents wiped out everything on my computer-all of my favorites, my toolbars, etc. I prob had about 500 things in my favorites!! That is where I keep all the sweepstakes I enter, recipes, websites I use. It will take me hours upon hours to get some of it back and most I won't be able to get back. He did this just to fix a problem with logging in to my email--never told me it would erase everything. Grrrrr....I am just beyond livid.

jammom
01-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Geesh-so sorry.I tell ya-Comcast around here sux-never had any probs in IL,out her in UT they're a nightmare.(remember,when we 1st moved ,I couldn't log onto Forum w/out going thru a proxy)
Well,hope you didn't lose EVERYTHING-

rebate queen
01-12-2013, 03:41 PM
I didn't lose programs, but lost all my favorites--which I use extensively!! Lost my toolbars and I don't even know what else yet!

jammom
01-12-2013, 05:39 PM
I didn't lose programs, but lost all my favorites--which I use extensively!! Lost my toolbars and I don't even know what else yet!

I hear ya-that's why this is MY computer-I have everything the way I want it (boys don't get it)-don't even want to think about having to recover...good luck-wish I could help