PDA

View Full Version : George Killian’s Pint Glasses

rebate queen
02-17-2013, 02:52 PM
http://promo.millercoors.com/stpatspints
UPC Code: 071990764005
Res of :Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia use UPC Code: 021700412057

Ryan's Mom
02-18-2013, 01:01 AM
Used the UPC for Ohio and received the following:

Sorry, buddy - you may not be eligible for redemption, but you’re always welcome at www.georgekillians.com

So then I tried with the first UPC and got:

That's it. Your glasses are on the way. Make sure to like us at www.facebook.com/georgekillians because we'd love to see a pic of your pints in action.

jammom
02-18-2013, 02:51 AM
Hmmm....the one for UT worked for me & the one for IL for my mom,so,I guess whatever works-

Limited time promotional offer begins at or about 12:00:00 pm CT on 2/1/13 and ends at 11:59:59 pm CT on 3/31/13. Supplies are limited and offer is valid only while supplies last. Offered to individuals who are residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia 21 years of age or older. Void where prohibited. Visit georgekillians.com and follow the online instructions to complete and submit the online redemption form to claim one (1) George Killian’s Irish Red glass and one (1) George Killian’s Irish Stout glass (approximate retail value $2.00), while supplies last. You will be required to enter the UPC Code for any bottle/can or multi-unit package of George Killian’s Irish Red or George Killian’s Irish Stout or you may use the Official Keyword found on promotional materials at participating retailers. NO BEER PURCHASE REQUIRED for residents of Alabama, Connecticut, Hawaii, Indiana, Kentucky, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, Utah and West Virginia. Eligible residents of these states only may use 021700412057 as the UPC Code. Please allow six to eight weeks for processing and shipment. Glasses will only be shipped to addresses within the 50 United States and D.C. Glasses will not be shipped to P.O. Boxes. Internet access and valid email address required. Limit: one (1) George Killian’s Irish Red glass and one (1) George Killian’s Irish Stout glass per person/email address/household. Offer valid for individual consumers only; requests from groups, clubs or organizations and fraudulent requests will not be honored. Sponsor is also not responsible for lost, damaged or misdirected shipments. If any shipment is returned as undeliverable, item(s) will be forfeited. In the event Sponsor is unable to fulfill this offer due to events beyond the control of Sponsor, including but not limited to fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, war (declared or undeclared), terrorist threat or activity, or any federal, state or local government law, order, or regulation, order of any court or jurisdiction, infection by computer virus, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or other cause not reasonably within the control of Sponsor (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), Sponsor shall have the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, abbreviate, modify, suspend or terminate this offer without notice and without any further obligation. MILLERCOORS LLC (“SPONSOR”) EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND THOSE ARISING BY STATUTE OR OTHERWISE IN LAW OR FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE WITH RESPECT TO ITEMS OFFERED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THIS WARRANTY DISCLAIMER MAY BE LIMITED IN ITS APPLICABILITY TO YOU. Employees of Sponsor, its parent companies, divisions, dealers, agents and representatives, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers involved in this offer, and employees of alcohol beverage retailers are not eligible. Sponsor is not responsible for computer software compatibility issues; network, phone line, hardware, or software malfunctions; or errors or delays in network connections; or for any damage to any computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading of materials in connection with this offer.

rebate queen
02-26-2013, 11:07 AM
It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,
The George Killian's Team

Sure took them a long time to figure out they didn't have enough. I can understand when small companies get hit hard and unexpected, but this is not the case here. Disappointed!

jammom
02-26-2013, 11:14 AM
Agreed Dawn-& yes,just got the same email -should email them that we're gonna drink Stella Artois instead-they honored all their requests & then some-snicker,snicker

jammom
02-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Like your post on their FB wall

rebate queen
02-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Like your post on their FB wall

I sent them a private message also! I really could care less about the glasses, it's how they handled it that ticks me off!

jammom
02-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Hey Dawn-you got the confirm email the 17th that they were on their way-right? Someone else shared my thinking-

Mike Keller
When having a promotion maybe, just maybe, you should close the page after you're out of your "supply" rather than leave it up for many many days after you were already out.
Also maybe you'd want to use your facebook more frequently. As it seems it's clearly a company that has no idea what's going on with itself. Facebook rarely updates and it took several days for you to realize you were already out of glasses?
Last year stella artois had a glass give away and gave away lots of nice high quality chalices/glasses. And when they ran out, they closed the page. Apparently AB knows how to run a promotion much better than Coors/Heineken and Killians. As such that's where my business will now go until maybe you guys figure things out in your promotions department.

Don't see anyone saying Thank You...hmmm

rebate queen
02-26-2013, 12:36 PM
If I did get one, I deleted it. Don't remember.

I like what that guy had to say!

Ryan's Mom
02-26-2013, 04:01 PM
It's clear that everyone is excited for St. Patrick's Day! Our "Get Your St. Pat's Pints" glassware offer was a big hit. In the last few days, we saw a lot of unexpected and unusual activity surrounding the promotion and we went through our supply of George Killian's pint glasses even more quickly than anticipated. Unfortunately, we got your code after supplies ran out. Thanks for drinking Killian's. Cheers!

Sincerely,
The George Killian's Team

Sure took them a long time to figure out they didn't have enough. I can understand when small companies get hit hard and unexpected, but this is not the case here. Disappointed!

I got the email today too!