PDA

View Full Version : Free Marlboro Bottle Opener

Admin
08-02-2007, 03:16 AM
Just call 1-877-941-2929 and have your customer number ready when you call.

Or log on to: http://www.smokersservice.com/

CLICK ON:
Update Preferences and enter the promotional code SRV2358

bluewolf
08-02-2007, 06:05 AM
hmmm. it didn't seem to do anything ????

annamarie
08-02-2007, 06:16 AM
you arent going to get the bottle opener unless you have a customer number AND a promotional code, just the promotional code will not get you past the first screen.

majorcobra
08-02-2007, 06:36 AM
Just how many of 'us' actually NEED a 'bottle opener'?? Think bout it .. we gotta go thru all this BS to get a 'bottle opener'!! Kinda thought it would be 'cool', but THIS ain't fun!!

HEY MARLBORO, got two (2) words for you .....
and the second word is YOU!!!!!!

indasun
08-02-2007, 06:58 AM
:confused: If we actually needed a bottle or can opener I suppose we would purchase one. No company is obligated to send a free gift to anyone and thoes that do we should be grateful for. Marlboro has and is running an excellent gift program and many have already received lovely items such as flashlights,sleeping bags etc. Marlboro like many other companies do require you to sign up for added bonuses and coupons.
Thank you for posting this. This is a nice freebie from a very generous company.:)

adam
08-02-2007, 07:02 AM
How do you get a customer #?????

indasun
08-02-2007, 07:29 AM
To become a customer you can start here if you are 21 yrs old and a smoker (or say you are) Where ask of you picked up a flyer with ? digits say no. the recording will explain what items are left and you can order the one you choose...it is all free

If your home phone is listed in your name it will automately pull up your address....

1-800-MARLBOR..( 1-800-627-5207) automated 24 hrs a day

Code: 3777

You get to choose one (1)

Summer Essentials Gifts:
Coleman Widebeam Flashlight ( I got this....really nice w/ batteries)
Eureka Sleeping Bag ( this is also excellent)
Barbeque Branding Iron Set in Gift Box
Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter
Weber Seasoning Kit
Zippo Blu Lighter ( gone as of yesterday)

chiquita55
08-02-2007, 09:36 AM
You can register without a number etc. I went thru the whole process and it even asked for a promotional code at the end and I gave this one. But it never aid I was getting any type of gift or can opener. Just said I was registering for their online site. We shall see if anything arrives.

bashfulreader
08-02-2007, 11:15 AM
It says that either my coustomer Id is wrong or the promo code and I have checked both and they are entered right. It won't go thru.:mad:

bevhen
08-02-2007, 11:45 AM
According to the customer service woman that I spoke with, you have to have been mailed this offer,just being a customer will not do it, with or without the code

deeann1954
08-02-2007, 12:40 PM
To become a customer you can start here if you are 21 yrs old and a smoker (or say you are) Where ask of you picked up a flyer with ? digits say no. the recording will explain what items are left and you can order the one you choose...it is all free

If your home phone is listed in your name it will automately pull up your address....

1-800-MARLBOR..( 1-800-627-5207) automated 24 hrs a day

Code: 3777

You get to choose one (1)

Summer Essentials Gifts:
Coleman Widebeam Flashlight ( I got this....really nice w/ batteries)
Eureka Sleeping Bag ( this is also excellent)
Barbeque Branding Iron Set in Gift Box
Zippo Outdoor Utility Lighter
Weber Seasoning Kit
Zippo Blu Lighter ( gone as of yesterday)

Also, the BBQ Branding Iron Set is on backorder..

Connie
08-02-2007, 07:43 PM
i called in for the bottle opener today and all I had to give was my customer number,they said they would be mailing the opener to me.

Connie in Missouri

Mrs-Amd64
08-02-2007, 11:12 PM
:eek: NOOO WAY!!! i did the quick sign up, withought the referal number and stuff....uhh...im NOT <<< Giving out my social security number!..if anyone does..i feel sorry for you. i dont need one that bad! :confused:

deeann1954
08-03-2007, 08:03 AM
:eek: NOOO WAY!!! i did the quick sign up, withought the referal number and stuff....uhh...im NOT <<< Giving out my social security number!..if anyone does..i feel sorry for you. i dont need one that bad! :confused:

The only reason they need this is to verify that you are over 21.
When they first started this(Years & Years:rolleyes: ago. You had to send them a copy of your Drivers License.)
Now I just have to check on line when my order is shipped..:D
I have had no problem with this.

bluewolf
08-03-2007, 09:06 AM
they actually had info on my call in for the flashlight
so your membership there correlates with your call in request.
had the shipping info etc... so this is a legit website.
Also they only need the last 4 digits of your SS# if someone were trying identity
theft wouldn't they need the whole #?

suezq59
08-04-2007, 07:49 PM
I called in for the summer essentials and had no problems. Recieved my coleman flashlight with batteried. I didn't need a customer # or a promo code from a flier recieved in the mail. Just pick the second option when calling in that it wasn't a promo mail offer. This is a great freebie.:p

paulaann1
08-07-2007, 08:37 AM
hi i called marboro yesterday to order the bottle opener they told me that offer has expired just wanted to let everyone know :confused:

bluewolf
08-07-2007, 09:58 PM
hi i called marboro yesterday to order the bottle opener they told me that offer has expired just wanted to let everyone know :confused:
Thats wierd, I just got the flier in the mail TODAY...:confused:

simply_sweet
08-08-2007, 05:59 PM
I went to the website and nothing happened. I called the number that was provided and it indeed was Marlboro..but the representative said they have nothing to do with the freebie of the Marlboro Bottle Opener. I even gave the Promo code: SRV2358 and the answer was the same. I do see some of you use the telephone number of 1-877-941-2929 which is the one that goes with the promo code of SRV2358 and then some of you use the telephone number of 1-800-627-5207 which is the wrong one.

mszippy
08-09-2007, 10:27 PM
you only need a promotional code, and the one here isn't any good
It's good to register and get an ID# because they mail you lots of coupons and gifts.

shrlyjo1
01-02-2008, 06:45 PM
FOR FREE CUP. TO [email protected]

bowmankm41
01-31-2008, 09:40 AM
bad kink -mailer damon contacted me:rolleyes:

bowmankm41
01-31-2008, 09:51 AM
Thanks! I called and ordered this. The operator was very friendly. I also asked about coupons. They are sending me out 2 coupons.
Kim :)

liv4rok
03-03-2008, 02:27 PM
I didn't have a customer number so I requested my info and when I put in my address it said I wasn??™t signed up. So I went back to the main page and clicked register now and signed up and I don??™t know if it would have worked without this, but I had previously called and got the (piece of crap) zippo blu lighter over the phone (with a promo code from a forum) and it pulled up my info and gave me a new customer number and sent me an email thanking me for signing up.

Then I went back to the main page, logged out and clicked on update my preferences and filled out the new customer #, promo code and the other info and it brought up a screen asking me to confirm where I wanted my bottle opener sent and when I hit submit, the following page said ???Thanks??”you should receive your Bottle Opener in 14-16 weeks.???

So it looks like it worked for me??¦hopefully it will work for you.