PDA

View Full Version : Michael Angelo's Taste & Tell Family

jammom
03-14-2013, 07:46 AM
http://www.michaelangelos.com/register/

Dear Deborah,

Talking about food you love is a really natural thing for most people. In our Italian family it’s as natural as breathing. We talk about what we like, what we love and how to prepare and cook for the best results.

I’d like to invite you to become a part of our Taste & Tell family. It’s a group of people like yourself that love to talk about food and enjoy eating Michael Angelo’s as much as we do making it. You see, we need your help spreading the word about our delicious Italian entr?es.

As a part of our Taste & Tell family you’ll get a Michael Angelo’s Taste & Tell kit that includes a welcome DVD about our story, coupons you can share with friends and a list of locations where you can find Michael Angelo’s products. We’ll make it easy for you by offering suggestions and product information so you can comfortably talk about Michael Angelo’s with family, friends, co-workers and anybody else that you think would enjoy Michael Angelo’s like you do.

Will you accept my personal invitation to participate in the Michael Angelo’s Taste and Tell program?

Just click the button to the right and complete a quick interest survey to apply to be part of the Taste & Tell Family. We will get back to you very soon.

Thank you so much,

Michael Angelo

jammom
03-27-2013, 11:03 AM
I got my kit yesterday-free product coupons & lots of $1 off coupons-I just bought their eggplant parmigiana for my lunch with the $1 off coupons I printed a couple days ago.This is pretty awesome-gonna have to watch the DVD