PDA

View Full Version : Encore Ultimate Big Easy to Graceland Sweeps-5/31

jammom
05-03-2013, 07:11 PM
http://www.encoreultimategracelandsweeps.com/
Void in AK & HI

One (1) Grand Prize: A
thirteen (13) day/twelve (12) night trip for Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest
(“Guest”) to New Orleans, LA and a cruise up the Mississippi River on the American
Queen to Memphis, TN ending with a visit to Graceland to be taken from November 28,
2013 until December 10, 2013, consisting of the following elements: [1] round trip
economy class airfare for two on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsorselected
major metropolitan airport near winner's residence ("airport of origin") and a
Sponsor-selected airport nearest New Orleans, LA with return flights from Memphis,
TN; [2] ground transfers between airport and hotel in New Orleans; [3] $1,500 cash
allowance awarded as a check in the winner’s name to assist with payment of income
taxes for prize; [4] two (2) nights hotel accommodations at the Roosevelt Hotel in New
Orleans before the cruise; [5] transfers to the American Queen; [6] AA cabin (superior
outside stateroom with private veranda for two/double occupancy) on the American
Queen which will sail from New Orleans on November 30, 2013 and arrive in Memphis
on December 7, 2013; [7] cruise includes complimentary shore excursions in every port,
complimentary wine and beer with dinner, complimentary cappuccino, espresso, bottled
water, soft drinks throughout the voyage, and on-board entertainment; [8] transfers to the
Peabody Hotel in Memphis, TN; [9] three (3) nights hotel accommodations at the Peabody
Hotel in Memphis; [10] private nighttime tour for two (2) of Graceland and Graceland
Archives with a Graceland archivist – winner and guest must sign a non-disclosure
agreement as they will have access to areas of Graceland that are not open to the public;
[11] two (2) tickets to visit all other Graceland attractions; [12] two (2) tickets to Sun Studio;
[13] two (2) tickets to Memphis Rock “n” Soul Museum; [14] two (2) tickets to Stax Museum
of American Soul Music; [15] two (2) tickets to the Memphis Zoo; [16] one (1) $50 gift
certificate to the Memphis Hard Rock Caf? on Beale Street, and [17] Avis car rental for use
during stay in Memphis if the winner or guest is a licensed driver. Otherwise, winner will
receive $520 in lieu of the car rental (“Prize”). The total ARV of the Prize is $16,794.

Peter Pumpkin
05-03-2013, 07:30 PM
Thanks Deb - into my favorites.

gaylasue
05-16-2013, 06:53 AM
Entered ~ Thanks for the post!

I remember when I was little, I was going to grow up and marry Elvis. Too bad he died before I got the chance....

jammom
05-21-2013, 09:57 AM
10 more days...

jammom
05-28-2013, 06:01 AM
Ending soon...

jammom
05-30-2013, 09:55 AM
Ends tomorrow...