View Full Version : Free Wireless Mouse or Flash Drive from IBM

Admin
10-16-2008, 02:51 AM
Freebies from IBM:

"Get your complimentary flash drive preloaded with an IBM eKit"
http://ibm.com/software/info/efficiency1

"Get your complimentary wireless mouse and eKit"
http://ibm.com/software/info/efficiency2

Fine print: Employees of Public Sector customers (including Federal, State, and Local government, public health care and public education) are not eligible to receive this gift. It is IBM's intent to only provide this gift to IBM's commercial customers. Limit one per customer. Offer good until 12/01/2008 or until supplies last.

scgranny
10-16-2008, 04:53 PM
Please tell me where on the IBMsite you go to get the complimentary wireless mouse and eKit. I followed the like in the newsletter, and registered, but I still do not see any offer for the mouse or eKit.

Thanks
[email protected]

scgranny
10-18-2008, 05:20 AM
Please tell me where on the IBM site, that ADMins. posted on 10/16, you go, to get the complimentary wireless mouse and eKit. I followed the line in the newsletter, and registered, but I still do not see any offer for the mouse or eKit.

Thanks

weena43
10-18-2008, 11:42 AM
:give_rose:
great post.
I am having the same problem. I registered my company and filled in everything required. But no indication we will receive the mouse.:(

emerald5468
10-20-2008, 04:08 PM
:give_rose:
great post.
I am having the same problem. I registered my company and filled in everything required. But no indication we will receive the mouse.:(

Follow these instructions:
Click "Get mouse and eKit"
Click " Proceed without an IBM ID"
If you register to get an IBM ID, there is no link for the free mouse. So make sure to proceed without an ID.

emerald5468
10-20-2008, 04:11 PM
Please tell me where on the IBMsite you go to get the complimentary wireless mouse and eKit. I followed the like in the newsletter, and registered, but I still do not see any offer for the mouse or eKit.

Thanks
[email protected]

Follow these instructions:
Click "Get mouse and eKit"
Click " Proceed without an IBM ID"
If you register to get an IBM ID, there is no link for the free mouse. So make sure to proceed without an ID