PDA

View Full Version : MLB/Sports Authority Road Trip With The Dodgers Sweeps-6/30

jammom
06-19-2013, 12:00 PM
http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/sweepstakes/y2013/la/sports_authority_sweeps.jsp?

One (1) Prize Will Be Awarded.

Two (2) tickets for the Winner and one (1) guest to attend each of two (2) regular season games (i.e., four (4) tickets total) currently scheduled to be played on August 2 and August 3, 2013 between the Los Angeles Dodgers and the Chicago Cubs at Wrigley Field in Chicago, IL (each, a "Game" and collectively, the "Games"). The dates of the Games, and the seat location of the tickets, will be determined by Dodgers in their sole discretion.
Round-trip coach air transportation for the Winner and one (1) guest from a major gateway airport in California and nearest Winner's residence to Chicago, IL. Ground transportation to and from airports is NOT included. Travel arrangements must be made through Sponsor's agent and on a carrier of Sponsor's choice. The time and date of transportation will be determined by Sponsor in Sponsor's sole discretion. Winner and guest must travel together on the same itinerary and are responsible for obtaining all necessary travel documents (e.g., valid photo I.D and/or passports or visas if applicable) prior to travel. Tickets are subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by issuers.
Standard double-occupancy hotel accommodations for two (2) nights (i.e., one (1) room for two (2) nights) for the Games in Chicago, IL. The location of the hotel and the type of hotel accommodations shall be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Other hotel restrictions may apply.
One (1) gift card valued at Two Hundred Fifty Dollars ($250.00) to be used at Sports Authority retail stores (the "Gift Card"). The Gift Card may be subject to certain terms and conditions as specified by the Sponsor; Winner should see back of the Gift Card for complete details.
(Estimated Retail Value of the Prize: $2,000).

Peter Pumpkin
06-19-2013, 06:01 PM
Thanks Deb - Entered.

jammom
06-27-2013, 10:46 AM
Ending soon...

jammom
06-29-2013, 06:40 AM
Ends tomorrow...