PDA

View Full Version : Summer bargains

bjbryant121
06-26-2013, 08:39 PM
:lol: I was browsing in one of the many Goodwill locations in Nashville, TN today and came across a great bargain. I got a Jones Of New York silk dress in mint condition for $.99. That is right 99 cent. I was very tickled and it will be the perfect thing for my next night out. Check out your local Goodwill and I am sure you can cash in on a bargain or two also.

jammom
06-27-2013, 06:36 AM
We used to have a really nice Goodwill back in IL-lots of brand names for good $.Always love a good deal !

pahunt925
06-27-2013, 12:27 PM
I love thrift stores, we have several around here. There was one that was right down the street from me, it was great, I used to stop in quite often and they had nice cheap stuff. Well, they moved to downtown, so now I haven't been there. I very rarely go downtown. Hey, you got a super duper deal there, good for you!

Ryan's Mom
06-27-2013, 03:47 PM
I moved to a very small town and now my nearest Goodwill is about 25 miles away. :cry: I have found some great deals too. I have a Christian Dior robe that I got for around $4 and it still had the fold lines from where it was shipped! Not as good as the dress, but not too bad. I've found a few other items that you could tell had never been worn. I figure their gifts that the recipient didn't want to tell the giver that it wasn't the right size or they didn't like the style or whatever so just gave it to Goodwill. Before we moved here, we lived in Gahanna, OH which is a Columbus suburb... Goodwills and Salvation Armys galore! I'm still going through withdrawal! LOL!