PDA

View Full Version : WOO-HOO We have a new Mod !!!

jammom
06-28-2013, 10:51 AM
I want everyone to welcome dealcatcher3 as the newest Mod of our Forum !!!
She has already done a great job of helping out & finding great deals,so I think she's a great fit
Thanx for accepting-look forward to making this Forum even better !

& thanx to all our members for staying with us thru the changes & making us so busy that you've made us 1 of the most popular Freebie Sites on the net.You guys make it all worthwhile-

<3 Deb

GBELKIN1
06-28-2013, 11:16 AM
Congrats dealcatcher3. I use this site daily because the mods find most of the sweeps going on the www & the site is very useful to me. I enter 50+ instant win games daily & over 130 daily sweeps. I also stay caught up on all one time only entry sweeps with this site & another.

dealcatcher3
06-28-2013, 11:17 AM
Thank you so much Deb........I hope I am able to help out to your satisfaction and will do my best. I love this site and am very excited to be able to help out more.;)

dealcatcher3
06-28-2013, 11:19 AM
Congrats dealcatcher3. I use this site daily because the mods find most of the sweeps going on the www & the site is very useful to me. I enter 50+ instant win games daily & over 130 daily sweeps. I also stay caught up on all one time only entry sweeps with this site & another.

Thank you very much!!! This place certainly has the most up to date Sweeps & Contests Section I've seen for awhile!

jammom
06-28-2013, 11:20 AM
You guys are what makes this Forum great & worth all my time-

Ryan's Mom
06-28-2013, 02:05 PM
Thank you for coming on board Debbi! Your contributions to the forum have already been tremendous so I know you'll do spectacularly as a moderator!

dealcatcher3
06-29-2013, 10:45 AM
Thank you for coming on board Debbi! Your contributions to the forum have already been tremendous so I know you'll do spectacularly as a moderator!

Thanks so much Dolores!! I will try to do you all proud.http://www.dealcatcher.com/forums/image/s4.gif