PDA

View Full Version : Sabatino Tartufi Gourmet Olive Oil

jammom
11-26-2008, 09:08 AM
http://www.bedmo.com/atyourdoor.php
Bedmo is pleased to announce the launch of its new "At Your Door" service-a chance for consumers to test gourmet food & health products at no cost.More offers as they become available.Please fill in form for a 100 ml sample bottle of Sabatino Tartufi Black Truffle Gourmet Olive Oil.

Ryan's Mom
11-30-2008, 01:26 AM
We all know what

Sabatino Tartufi?® is a registered trademark of Sabatino Tartufi and is an independant company.
Bedmo is in NO way associated with Sabatino Tartufi.
means. Phishing expedition. It's not going to come!

I also ran this company name through the Ohio Secretary of State's database and got nothing. They're not registered in Ohio.

jammom
11-30-2008, 12:39 PM
I dunno Ryansmom-if you look at the terms & conditions on their site,it's called a Giveaway.Maybe it is maybe it isn't.

smtatertot13
11-30-2008, 08:46 PM
i haven't noticed any more/less spam since signing up last night though it may take longer than a day for the spam....this is *exactly* why I have a separate Gmail account for all "offers"...even if i get alot of spam, it won't invade my usual email tasks. I'll post if I actually get the sample :)

eileen06
12-14-2008, 03:38 PM
i also ordered this a few weeks ago now and have not rec'd it yet nor any spam so maybe it will arrive some time soon. it would be a nice one.