PDA

View Full Version : Moddejonge's Herbals Ointment Samples

summer
12-20-2008, 07:21 PM
http://biznik.com/forums/introduce-your-bad-indie-self/topics/pain-relief-is-here

email [email protected]

choice of:

Arnica and Comfrey

Arnica in this ointment promotes the healing of wounds, bruises, and irritation. It reduces pain and swelling and works on bruised muscles and arthritic joints. My mother passes it out at her Senior Center. Swears by it, she says.

Eczema Ointment

Gentle enough for my three-year-old granddaughter, this ointment contains a topical analgesic that stops pain and itching. It also contains skin rejuvenation and circulation-enhancing herbs.

Lavender and Calendula

My very first ointment, it's made for tender baby skin. It's my second-best seller! Calendula reduces inflammation, promotes wound healing, and is an antiseptic. Also good for the small wrinkles on the faces of "women of certain ages."

Magic Goo

Named by my kids due to its wondrous powers, this simple ointment made of herbs and essential oils softens the hard, rough skin on your feet, knees, and elbows.

Oh, My Aching Head! Ointment

Rub this ointment on your temples and the base of your neck. See what happens. Must be the topical pain reliever and Feverfew, believed to reduce the severity, duration, and frequency of migraine headaches. May improve blood vessel tone, too.

Stuffy Nose Stuff

Heals my daughter who is allergic to Eucalyptus, so you won't find any of it -- or any menthol -- in the product. All natural, it contains essential oils to kill bacteria, relieve the bronchial area, and open up the breathing passages. Ahhh. I feel better already!

Tea Tree Ointment

My #1 seller! Hearkens back to WWII days, the Australian Army used to give soldiers this ointment for infections, burns, cuts, abrasions, and bug bites. This product is anti- everything! Anti-microbial, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-infectious, anti-parasitic, and anti-viral! The only thing it is FOR is for pain relief.

Tendon and Tunnel Relief

With lavender and cayenne, this all-natural ointment helps ease all sorts of pains including rheumatoids, arthritis, carpal tunnel, and tendinitis. But don't use on open wounds! That cayenne will smart!