PDA

View Full Version : Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Making Event at Toys R Us, Every Sat. 08/24-10/26, 10am-12pm

dealcatcher3
08-23-2013, 06:48 AM
http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?categoryId=4311963

Join ''Us'' for a FREE Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Making Event!*

Make your own trendy bracelet & take it home with you...plus, share
your #crazloom creation with us @toysrus on Instagram!

Every Saturday,
Aug. 24 - Oct. 26
from 10am to 12pm

Pick up the Shimmer 'n Sparkle Cra-Z-Loom Bracelet Maker & others to continue the fun at home!

*Event intended for children, ages 6-up. Parental supervision required at all times. All giveaways and event materials available while supplies last and distributed to participating children only. Limit one per child. Quantities limited; no rain checks.

Jessica080806
08-27-2013, 07:35 PM
Oh wow! This is so neat! I have a six year old daughter and I know that she would totally love this!!! She is so into fashion and accessories and dressing up! She is such a girly girl. The only thing I need to figure out is what to do with my four year old as she takes after her sister and would want to do it too! This looks like such a neat loom! When I was a kid I think pretty much all I ever made on a loom was pot holders. It's been too long since our last visit to Toys R US but I can see this being reason enough to go take a trip and spoil my sweetie!