PDA

View Full Version : Free RingPlus Cell Phone Service (Sprint Device)

dealcatcher3
08-27-2013, 02:47 AM
http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/8/prweb11050966.htm

RingPlus is a new cell phone service that is giving users 300 free minutes and 50 free texts per month. It’s ad supported, so you’ll hear an ad when calling someone until that person picks up the phone. You need a cell phone that it works with, but is not currently active on the Sprint network. You may also be able to use some Virgin mobile phones as well. Follow the instructions on the bottom of that page to sign up.

*To take advantage of this great deal merely follow these 11 steps; it takes about 4 minutes to sign up.*

1) First, a Sprint* device, like an Android, (No i Phones!) that is not currently active is required. For example, if one canceled their subscription to another company or upgraded and now have a phone that has no service.
2) Then, go to https://my.ringplus.net/users/sign_in and click “Check My Device".
3) Enter the ESN number located on under the phone’s battery. It’s the long number called the Hex or Dec number (either one).
4) If this phone is ready to become a RingPlus phone and is not active at the moment under a contract or service, it will go to the next page.
5) After this, follow the steps to set up an account by entering an email and making up a password.
6) Then, go to “Add a New Device” in the account.
7) The ICID is only necessary with a Galaxy S4.
8) Choose the “BOYSD plan”.
9) A credit or debit card on file is necessary. This is required in case of exceeding the limit and/or making international calls
10) For more minutes or to make international calls or to use the in-call translator, go to” top up" and put money on the account. It’s a good Idea to always have a little bit of money available (around $10) in case more than 300 minutes is needed.
11) Now set device to factory reset (videos for most handsets are on YouTube).
RingPlus service includes additional benefits for its members as the company is also the most technologically advanced wireless carrier.
Voice mail transcript to e-mail (included) and its In-call cloud live translation in several languages for $0.5 per minute are two examples.

*Sprint is a trademark of Sprint Nextel.