PDA

View Full Version : Quill.com July coupon codes

Admin
07-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Here is a list of Quill.com codes for this month (exp. July 31st 2007)
When it says "see site" next to the offer, that means that it is automatically put in your order, you don't need a code, otherwise, enter the three lettered code I have provided.... in most cases you can enter up to 5 per order, please remember that you can only use ONE code for money off per order.

Buy one carton of HP multi-purpose paper and get Bridge to Terebithia DVD free (see site)
Free Mrs.Fields cookies with $125 order VWV
Buy 3 boxes of Quill brand labels and get Chicago DVD free (see site)
Buy 3 packs of Post-it super sticky pop-ups and get a Mr. Jelly Belly candy jar and candy free (see site)
Buy one carton of Hammermill copy plus multi-purpose paper (353-CD27-173050) and get a Mrs. Fields bountiful basket free (see site... I have gotten the basket before, its full of cookies, coffee ect and the basket is lovely)
Buy select paper towels and get gift free (see site, looks like a purse (WKA) or Star Wars III DVD(PRZ))
Buy one carton of Quill brand multi-purpose paper (353-CD48-7-20700) and get a Bath & Body works bag and lotion free (see site)
Buy 24 Quill brand storage boxes and get a 5-piece leatherette desk set free (see site, items start with 007-CD14)
Buy 24 Quill brand string & button boxes and get Ghost Rider DVD free (see site, items start with 07-CD22)
Buy 3 boxes of Pendaflex Ready-tab hanging folders and get an AM/FM radio with mini sound system free (see site, items start with 007-CD)
Buy 3 boxes of Quill brand premium manila file folders and get a flashlight radio free (see site)
Buy 2 boxes of Quill brand file jackets and get a George Foreman Super Champ free (see site)
Buy 3 packs of Tombow Mono correction tape and get a BBQ glove, apron and cookbook free (see site- 007-CD2-68679)
Buy select writing instruments and get an AM/FM radio with mini sound system free (see site)
Buy 6 select Cardinal Easy-Open view binders and get The Sak original sparkle demi free (see site)
Buy 1 scotch dual roll duspenser value pack (007-CD5-C602SP) and get Mrs. Fields kettle corn free (see site... this is yummy)
Buy two packs of select Duracell batteries and get a notebook computer backpack free (see site)
Buy 1 case of Quill brand self-seal bubble mailers and get Star Wars III DVD free (see site)
Buy 12 rolls of select scotch packaging tape and get a BBQ glove, apron and cookbook free (see site)
Buy 2 boxes of Tyvek envelopes and get The Sak Tropical purse free (see site-50 per box)
Buy 6 Brother P-touch TZ tapes and get Steel Magnolias DVD free (see site)
Buy 1 Dymo LabelWriter and get Ghost Rider DVD free (see site)
Buy 1 case of select coffee and get Rain Man Special Edition DVD free (see site-or buy 2 folgers or maxwell house canisters)
Buy 2 select Lysol products and get a swivel cube frame free (see site)
Buy 1 case Quill brand ecology liners and get a 30 can cooler with picnic blanket free (see site----boy is that cute)
Buy a form fit task chair and get a 512MB MP3 player free (see site)
Buy select Sony or Canon digital cameras over $199 and get a Rezo camera bag free (see site-example a Sony 7.2MP 3X 2.5"LCD lithium ion is $199.99)
Buy select Fellowes or ID armor shredders and get a Jack Nicholson double pack DVD free (see site-As Good As It Gets and Something's Gotta Give)
OR Music and Lyrics DVD and Progressive scan DVD player (depends on what shredder)
Buy select color laser printers and get Boy Meets Girl DVD triple feature free
(see site)
Buy select mono laser printers and get American Tourister rolling briefcase free (see site)
Buy select[/i][/i] HP laser printer supplies and either get Matthew McConaughy DVD's or MP3 Player (see site)
Buy 2 select inkjet printer supplies and get a beachbag cooler free XVG
Buy 3 boxes of heavy-duty 25pt. partition folders and get either a 180-piece tool set (YPY) or The Pursuit of Happiness DVD (TKQ) free

PERCENT OFF:
40% off any regular-priced filing supplies TUR
30% off regular priced corrugated boxes UMD
10[i][I]% off of regular-priced multi-function machines $299.98 or more MLR

$30 off Purchases of $150 or more KRD
$15 off purchases $75 or more KNE
$30 off of $150 or more PCE

Free Cranberry Popcorn Crunch with $50 purchase LSU
Free Mrs Fields Truck cookie Dish with purchase of a $75 PKV (comes with individually wrapped cookies inside)
Free Mrs. Fields Food Basket with 75.00 purchase ZGB