PDA

View Full Version : Home Depot The Great Giveback Sweeps-11/18

jammom
11-06-2013, 02:45 PM
https://www.facebook.com/homedepotcareers/app_469931003121147
1X Entry

Thanksgiving is a time to celebrate and be thankful for all the good in our lives. So, in honor of that, we want to know what you're thankful for in your career?
Did a friend help you get a job interview? Did your boss help shape your career? Are you thankful for your education?
For each registration we get, we’ll donate $5 to Team Rubicon, an organization that unites military veterans with first responders to rapidly help during emergencies.*
Our Contest winners get some career help of their own**, so enter today if you want to help your career AND help those in need!
So, go ahead, share what you're thankful for in your career!

An Entrant must complete all of the following tasks to receive an entry into
the Contest (an “Entry”):

A. Essay: The Entrant must write what he/she is thankful for in his/her career. The
maximum character limit is 1,000.

B. Photograph or Video: The Entrant must upload either a photograph or a video
showing what he/she is thankful for. The Entrant may either (i) upload the
photograph or video into the Promotion directly from the Entrant’s computer or (ii)
post a photograph or video to the Entrant’s Instagram or Vine account and enter the
URL to this photograph or video following the onscreen instructions. To participate
using Instagram, an Entrant must download the Instagram application onto a mobile
device capable of taking a photo and accessing the Instagram service. Use of
Instagram will be subject to that service provider’s privacy policy and terms of use.
The Instagram privacy policy is available online at
http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy. Due to the way Instagram operates its
service, Entrants must have an unprotected Instagram account to enter the Contest.
Entries submitted by Instagram users with “protected” updates (i.e., an Entrant has
set his or her account so that only people the Entrant has approved can view his or
her updates) may not be received.

C. Twitter: Following the onscreen prompts, the Entrant must logon to his/her Twitter
account and follow @HomeDepotCareer. If an Entrant does not have a non-private
Twitter account, he or she may create one at no cost at www.twitter.com. NOTE:
Due to the way Twitter operates its service, Sponsor may not receive entries from
Twitter users with "protected" updates (i.e., Entrant has set his or her account so that
only people the Entrant has approved can view his or her updates). If an Entrant
tweets via Short Message Service from his or her wireless phone, the Entrant’s
wireless-service provider may charge the Entrant for each text message sent and
received. Entrants should consult their wireless-service provider regarding its pricing
plans. Message and data rates may apply for each text message sent and received.

A. Contest Grand Prize (1): The “Contest Grand Prize” consists of the following: (i)
one (1) $200 The Home Depot Gift Card; (ii) Career makeover packet; (iii) a
rechargeable battery pack; and (iv) a 1-on-1 information session with a recruiter.
The ARV for the Contest Grand Prize is $300.

B. Contest First Prize (1): The “Contest First Prize” consists of the following: (i) one
(1) $150 The Home Depot Gift Card; (ii) Career makeover packet; (iii) an MP5 player
with video; and (iv) a 1-on-1 information session with a recruiter. The ARV for the
Contest First Prize is $200.

C. Contest Second Prize (1): The “Contest Second Prize” consists of the following: (i)
one (1) $100 The Home Depot Gift Card; (ii) Career makeover packet; (iii) an MP4
player; and (iv) a 1-on-1 information session with a recruiter. The ARV for the
Contest Second Prize is $150.

D. Giveaway Prize (262): Each “Giveaway Prize” is a $25 The Home Depot Gift Card
(“Giveaway Prize”). The ARV of each Giveaway Prize is $25. The total ARV of all
Giveaway Prizes is $6,550. The odds of winning a Giveaway Prize depend on the
number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period.

jammom
11-12-2013, 01:05 AM
Ending soon...