PDA

View Full Version : Best Buy Cruise Giveaway-3/31

jammom
01-04-2014, 11:30 PM
http://bestbuy.cruisesonly.com/promotion/bestbuy/sweepstakes/default.asp

(1) Grand Prize: 50,000 My Best Buy Points/$1,000 of My Best Buy Reward certificates will be awarded to the winner's My Best Buy program account (subject to the My Best Buy program rules). In addition, the winner will receive a seven-night cruise for two (2), in an Oceanview stateroom for two (2), on Carnival Cruise Line. The winner will be given a selection of dates and cruise destinations, all in Sponsor's sole, subjective discretion, including port charges, from which to choose one (1) cruise. A cruise vacation includes ship accommodations, ocean transportation, onboard meals, some beverages and most entertainment aboard the ship. Winner will be responsible for all other expenditures not specifically mentioned here, including, without limitation, transportation to or from departure port, alcoholic and some other beverages, some entertainment, gratuities, shore excursions, telephone, incidentals, personal expenses, service charges or taxes, government fees and cruise taxes, and travel/medical insurance. Winner must book travel through My Best Buy Cruises who will contact winner. Grand Prize travel must be completed by Nov. 30, 2014 or it will be forfeited in its entirety. Winner will also receive a "My Cruise Gift Pack" consisting of: (1) Thule Organization Solutions - Camera Back Pack; a Nikon - D3200 24.2-Megapixel Digital SLR Camera and a 16GB AppleŽ - iPadŽ Air with Wi-Fi. ARV: $4,100

(2) First Prizes: 50,000 My Best Buy Points/$1,000 of My Best Buy Reward certificates will be awarded to the winner's My Best Buy program account (subject to the My Best Buy program rules). ARV: $1,000.

Peter Pumpkin
01-05-2014, 03:17 AM
Thanks Deb - Entered.

jammom
03-27-2014, 06:34 AM
Ends soon...

jammom
03-30-2014, 12:05 PM
Ending tomorrow...