PDA

View Full Version : The "Bake It To Believe It!" Sweepstakes

Admin
03-23-2009, 10:23 PM
Grand Prize (1): A 4-day/3-night trip for two to Savannah, GA to attend a meet and greet and a behind the scenes tour of The Lady & Sons with Bobby and Jamie Deen, and VIP service with an all inclusive lunch or dinner at The Lady & Sons. Includes air transportation, ground transportation, three nights hotel accommodations, a meet and greet and a behind the scenes tour of The Lady & Sons with Bobby and Jamie Deen, and VIP service with an all inclusive lunch or dinner at The Lady & Sons, a city tour, a dinner cruise, $1,000 spending money, and a $1.00 off coupon for I Can??™t Believe It??™s Not Butter! Cooking and Baking sticks (ARV: $6,000).
Instant Win Prizes:
(64): A KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Stand Mixer and a $1.00 off coupon for I Can??™t Believe It??™s Not Butter! Cooking and Baking sticks (ARV: $299.99).
(320): A Le Creuset Mixing Bowl and a $1.00 off coupon for I Can??™t Believe It??™s Not Butter! Cooking and Baking sticks (ARV: $40.00).
(640): An AirBake cookie sheet and a $1.00 off coupon for I Can??™t Believe It??™s Not Butter! Cooking and Baking sticks (ARV: $14.99).
(128): A 25 Piece Cake Decorating Set and a $1.00 off coupon for I Can??™t Believe It??™s Not Butter!?® Cooking and Baking sticks (ARV: $12.99).
Daily Entry. Expires May 18, 2009. U.S. Only.

http://www.bakeittobelieveit.com/BakingGame/#/home/