PDA

View Full Version : PandaCashBack.com

onegoodman25
02-27-2014, 08:06 PM
hi there,

I am new to absolute forum, and wanted to start by sharing some of the tips and tricks I learned. I saw couple of sites I know hear and wanted to share something new.

Basically, the way this site works is that it gives you a stated % back on your online purchase. All you have to do is to create free account, login and go to the store you want to shop at through their site.

For example, some of the stores I shop at are Target, Nordstorm, Best Buy, Ann Taylor, Loft, JC Penney, Payless Shoes, Priceline. They currently offer cash back in over 3000 online store. They as well display any live coupon / offer the store has so you can get both the cash back and provide you with any coupon to get the most out of it.

The site don't offer a sign up bonus, but it offer $5 for every active person you refer and make at least 1 purchase.

I use this site or ebates every time I shop online. I love ebates double cash back ( as they usually high ) but Panda CashBack seems to offer higher rebate for most of the stores.

I would highly suggest this site if you do ANY online shopping!

http://www.pandacashback.com

jammom
02-28-2014, 01:55 AM
Thanx for posting-I really don't do much w/ sites like this.