PDA

View Full Version : Coffee Beanery’s Blended to Perfection Facebook Sweeps-5/28

jammom
05-07-2014, 01:48 PM
https://www.facebook.com/CoffeeBeaneryHeadquarters/app_121677374624060
Void in AK & HI

Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize Winner will receive a trip for two (2) to San Diego, CA, consisting of the following: (i) round-trip, coach-class airfare for Grand Prize Winner and guest between the major continental U.S. airport nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence and San Diego, CA (airports determined by Main Sponsor in its sole discretion); (ii) two (2) nights hotel accommodations in the Embassy Suites, La Jolla (one double occupancy room, room rate and tax only) with breakfast; (iii) one (1) night spent inside Safari Experience at the San Diego Zoo to include premium tent accommodations with queen bed, dinner, snack, breakfast and guide; (iv) two (2) Safari Park passes; (v) roundtrip airport transfers in San Diego; (vi) One (1) Safari Survival kits to include: two (2) luxury sleeping bags, one (1) flashlight, one (1) binoculars, two (2) Coffee Beanery travel mugs and an assortment of Coffee Beanery coffee, teas and cocoa.
Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize trip package: $3,000.00.

Instant Winners (160): There will be a total of one hundred sixty (160) random, pre-determined computer generated winning times seeded over the course of the Promotion Period. The Instant Win Prizes available to be awarded in connection with the Instant Win Game are as follows:
• Fifty (50) Movie Tickets for Blended – ARV $12 USD
• Fifty (50) Coffee Beanery Tumbler Mugs– ARV $6 USD
• Ten (10) Coffee Beanery Coffee Sampler Packs which includes three (3) 1.75 coffee samplers – ARV $7.50 USD
• Ten (10) Coffee Beanery Gift Baskets which includes (i) one (1) pound of coffee; (ii) one (1) tumbler mug; (iii) four (4) 1.75 oz coffee samplers; (iv) two (2) cocoas; (v) one (1) movie ticket to see Blended; (vi) one (1) movie size candy; (vii) one (1) Blended T-Shirt – ARV $62
• Forty (40) Blended T-Shirts – ARV $10 USD

Peter Pumpkin
05-07-2014, 07:54 PM
Thanks Deb - into my favorites.

jammom
05-21-2014, 08:15 AM
1 more week...

jammom
05-26-2014, 10:49 AM
Couple days left...