PDA

View Full Version : Gotta keep one's focus

Cody Thecatt
05-22-2014, 08:40 PM
After entering Sweepstakes for the last 7 years, one would think I have it down pat. I have very strict rules about what kind of sweeps I enter! Very fussy!

So today I'm entering an IW and it dawns on me that the IW prize is a pair of FLIP-FLOPS! What up with that? Have I finally lost my marbles? I can get a pair of flops down at the $-store.

Oh! Then I remember! That's right: the big prize is a Trip to Rio. Whew, I haven't lost it after all. Thank god!

Some days it's just hard to focus ...... :D

jammom
05-26-2014, 10:23 AM
I wanted to reply earlier,but between being busy here as the end of the month is approaching & being bummed about my surgery being bumped,then trying to work some odd hrs at work to make up for some of the time I was gonna take off,these last few days have been hectic.

Your post cracked me up-I've been sweeping about that long too & I actually take my sweeps serious too.I try to only post the worthwhile ones here & I think you can tell the kind of sweeps I stay away from- trips that don't include transportation or ground transport to specific airports,Pinterest & Twitter sweeps-I only post the ones you can delete the Tweet,& ones that require too much effort-LOL.I'm kinda starting to dislike all the "comment" sweeps they're starting to have on FB. Sometimes I may post a sweeps for brand loyalty & free advertisement. I dunno,I think I do a pretty good job of finding the good ones & keeping things current.

Laughed about the flip-flops cuz sometimes I'll really want to win something that isn't a big prize-the Post Sugar Bear t-shirt comes to mind-I entered that EVERY day-in fact,I believe me,Dawn & Peter all won 1.