PDA

View Full Version : hai, i am new to this forum

mary14
06-24-2014, 11:05 PM
Hello Friends, I am Mary, a stay home mom from California. I am new to this exciting forum and looking forward to meet new people and find some great money saving deals in this hard time. With 4 kids in the house, any awesome deal is always welcome. I have always used the traditional mail coupon methods for years for basic groceries and everyday stuff but this is actually my first time being on a forum like this to be with like minded friends who share the same mindset. Would love to hear back from you guys ! Thanks & Cheers - Mary :)

jammom
06-24-2014, 11:42 PM
Well hi Mary & welcome !!! We're all old-timers here w/ the freebies,coupons,& product-testing stuff-also sweeps addicts.(that's where you can get free &high $ coupons.) Everyone always asks for my secrets & to tell ya the truth-I don't really have any.I've always been a conscious shopper.I have Lupus,Myositis,Sjogren's Syndrome...& in the past 1 & 1/2 yrs I've had 3 back surgeries-I had to give up nursing after 22 yrs so believe me,our income took a dive.I try to post things quickly since freebies go so fast now,& I try to keep everything current.SadMan takes care of deals & the newsletter.If you need any help,just holler-if I'm not here,others are real helpful.I really try to get everyone to chat a bit more-especially cuz I'm such a jabberjaw.Thanx for joining us & welcome to my playground. :-)