PDA

View Full Version : Housing Problems

Peter Pumpkin
08-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Losing my home due to family members having shares in the house. I have anywhere from 6 months to a year to get out. I'll be downsizing to an apartment or heading to Colorado to join an old friend in gold prospecting . People who know me think gold prospecting would be right up my alley. Although, it'll be nice to get everyone off my back, I'll miss the freedom my house gave me. Thankfully I'm the major share holder and I'm hoping the house sells for a good price. Families can sometimes be very hard to understand, especially when some worship only money. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of the furniture and other things left over from the first garage sale I had. If anybody has any idea on how to price furniture, please let me know, as I'll probably be posting it on Craigslist. I'm going to try to keep up with the daily's, but if I fall off the radar for awhile it's probably due to this issue.

jammom
08-07-2014, 03:53 PM
Peter-you know I'm here for you & if there's anything I can do to help,let me know.I'm going to message you later.On the plus side,if you move to Colorado,you won't be too far from me.
Don't even get me started on family & money-LOL

msgrizzly
08-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Peter- I am sorry you are going through this. I know it is not easy. I have no doubt we all have those certain family members with the love of money that make you want to pull your hair out. I have learned in my life which battles to fight and from which to walk away. Sometimes the money isn't worth the frustrations. They get what they think they want and are still unhappy. Ha. Go figure! Peter,I wish you nothing but the best in your new adventure. I know you will succeed and have fun doing it: )

jammom
08-12-2014, 06:42 PM
Family & Money-never a good mix.Have had some issues w/ a brother-in-law since we've been back in UT-doesn't help that he likes to drink. How're things going Peter ?