PDA

View Full Version : Musselman’s Growing a Healthy Family Sweeps-11/10

jammom
08-19-2014, 03:30 PM
http://family.musselmans.com/sweepstakes/enter/
Week runs from Tues-Mon

The Grand Prize Winner will receive a 3 day/2 night trip for four (4) to University Park, PA. The trip package (“Trip”) includes: 1) round-trip coach airfare for four (4) from the major commercial airport nearest the winner’s home (determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to designated airport nearest University Park, PA ( if winner resides within 200 miles of University Park, PA, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute ground transportation), 2 ) Hotel accommodations for 2 nights for four (4) people in a (quadruple-occupancy) room, 3) four (4) show tickets to the Musselman’s Apple Sauce Family Skating Tribute presented at Pegula Ice Arena at Penn State University (Sunday, 10/9/14), 4) Access to the dress rehearsal and post-show reception with cast meet and greet, and 5) transportation to/from airport to the hotel. The Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the Grand Prize is $4,400.

1 Winner Per Week-a $100 Amazon GC

Peter Pumpkin
08-20-2014, 01:25 PM
Thanks Deb - into my favorites.

Cody Thecatt
08-20-2014, 06:53 PM
SORTA strange ... win a trip for 4 to a Ice Skating show. But it is PA so anything is possible ;) and a room for a family of 4 (or two swinging couples?)
YES, I am entering it ... if I win I'll take an Amish Buggy ride! :)

jammom
09-06-2014, 02:46 PM
Bump...bump...