PDA

View Full Version : How do you organize your Coupons?

lemm101
01-18-2015, 02:18 PM
It definitely makes a difference when you organize your coupons, so what is your best method for organization?

I know a lady that keeps the return envelops that arrive with her bills (she pays online), and she uses those envelopes to keep certain coupons together for certain stores. She labels each one with the name of the store, and then separates coupons that she will use at a particular store. For example, one store allows double coupons, so she uses coupons there first, especially for higher priced items. Do you use a lot of coupons?

Do you have a system?

jammom
01-20-2015, 03:36 PM
I have an old Tupperware bread container (rectangular-holds a loaf) that the small file dividers fit nicely in & do by product name.& yes I use lots of coupons.No double couponing here in UT.

covette
01-27-2015, 09:13 AM
I have a basic fabric storage bin that i put all my coupon inserts in my dates. All my non-inserts are placed in the p.o. box med size box in an envelope(sent from bills) by the month in order throughout the year. For example: 1/15. 2/15, 3/15 placed on each envelope dated monthly so i can know what expires the most recent for me to toss out. Yes, i have lots of coupons!!!

ibeapoet
02-24-2015, 09:03 AM
I have 2 small file organizers. 1 for food and one for other stuff. They are organized by isles at Walmart!