PDA

View Full Version : Prayer requests

jammom
01-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Thank you Nancy for suggesting this.& geesh,I get to start it out.

I'm really scared to have neck surgery Mon,so if everyone could think of me Mon,I could sure use it.WOW...alot for me to digest here

NancyBJ
01-29-2015, 05:24 PM
Yes, Deb...prayers are coming your way! I think we will need to 'sticky' the Prayer requests...this might get long.

{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}

jammom
01-29-2015, 05:31 PM
Sorry was just talking to the hubby-it's stuck.& thanx again for all the support :drinks::drinks:

Raeja
01-29-2015, 06:30 PM
My Prayers are definitely with you Deb, not just on Monday but for everyday ~ I am sure things will go well ~ Sounds like you have a great Doctor ~

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s209/cookie1210/Religious/praying.jpg

bugspost
01-29-2015, 06:36 PM
SENDING MAJOR, MAJOR prayers & hugs to you!! 1523

msgrizzly
01-29-2015, 06:40 PM
Prayers sent your way.

NancyBJ
01-31-2015, 04:42 PM
Deb will be sending prayers EVERY day....especially praying extra hard on Monday! Having my girls pray for you too! Love and hugs.....

NancyBJ
01-31-2015, 04:51 PM
Saw on the news the other night... two trucks in a terrible crash. One man killed- the other in critical condition. The one in critical condition is my oldest daughter's friend, Josh. He is a few years older than she is- just got married a little while a ago, has a step son and just had a baby girl. He was just over our house this fall. Please say a little prayer for him. I think he will need all he can get...looks like the accident might be his fault. :(

Raeja
02-02-2015, 02:16 PM
Saw on the news the other night... two trucks in a terrible crash. One man killed- the other in critical condition. The one in critical condition is my oldest daughter's friend, Josh. He is a few years older than she is- just got married a little while a ago, has a step son and just had a baby girl. He was just over our house this fall. Please say a little prayer for him. I think he will need all he can get...looks like the accident might be his fault. :(

OMG ~ This is horrible ~ I will keep all of you in my prayers ~ I wish the best of luck to come

Raeja
02-02-2015, 02:18 PM
Thank you Nancy for suggesting this.& geesh,I get to start it out.

I'm really scared to have neck surgery Mon,so if everyone could think of me Mon,I could sure use it.WOW...alot for me to digest here

I still have you in my prayers today and hope the best will be ~ I also put you on my church's prayer chain for today ~ you have alot of people (and angels) looking out for you today and the days to follow ~

jammom
03-21-2015, 09:24 AM
Thank you Raeja-I'm doing really well.Still have weakness & I feel like a human voodoo doll with all the stabbing nerve pain I still get,but hopefully that will subside w/ time. (prob not tho-my leg still isn't the same)

I think we all need to keep Covette in our prayers-it's awful what happened.

Raeja
03-23-2015, 04:38 AM
Glad to hear you are in good spirits Jammom

I definately agree we need to send strong prayers for Covette ~

In case anyone missed it ~ I did a copy and paste of the article

http://goldsborodailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/friday-night-crash-197-300x200.jpg

Raeja
03-23-2015, 04:40 AM
LOCAL (http://goldsborodailynews.com/blog/category/news/local/), NEWS (http://goldsborodailynews.com/blog/category/news/) ·
http://goldsborodailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/friday-night-crash-87-300x194.jpg (http://goldsborodailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/friday-night-crash-87.jpg)
Photo by Bobby Williams…
Seven people including a small child are recovering from injuries after a head-on collision Friday evening in Wayne County.
The wreck happened at the intersection of Old Mount Olive Highway and Genoa Road around 8:40 p.m. The victims had to be cut out of the vehicle by Mar-Mac firefighters.
Authorities said Noemi Torres Gonzalez of Lagrange was driving a truck south on Old Mount Olive Highway that struck a car driven by Little Arthur Chambers of Goldsboro.
Law enforcement officials said Gonzalez was charged in the wreck.
Officers from the North Carolina Highway Patrol along with deputies from the Wayne County Sheriff’s Office arrived minutes after the crash. Deputies assisted with blocking off Genoa Road at the intersection of Pecan Road, and blocking off lanes of Old Mount Olive Highway.

Our Prayers are with you and your family Covette

covette
03-26-2015, 06:27 PM
Thanks, we still need all the prayers we can get!!!

cpogie
03-30-2015, 12:59 PM
Covette...prayers to all of your family members...that crash is horrible...one blessing is that they all survived...God was with them for sure.

NancyBJ
03-30-2015, 04:24 PM
Covette-even though I haven't been 'here' you and your family have been in my prayers daily. I hope your cousin is doing much better. Much love to you!

covette
04-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Thanks everybody! My female cousinh ave to stay in the hospital until unknown, because she has to learn how to do everything all over again! Long road ahead!

Raeja
04-02-2015, 06:30 AM
Thanks everybody! My female cousinh ave to stay in the hospital until unknown, because she has to learn how to do everything all over again! Long road ahead!

I know things will work out ~ after I crashed my mustang back in 1980, I had to relearn alot of stuff and have amnesia covering about 6months prior to the accident and I can't remember anything until a little over a month later ~ I survived being in a coma for 2 weeks 4 days ~ I am sure your cousin is strong willed if she is already at this point ~ my prayers will always be with you folks

NancyBJ
05-07-2015, 01:24 PM
Please send some prayers your way to my friend Cathy who I know from my Civic League. Just saw her Monday night at the meeting and then early Tuesday afternoon at the bank she works at (she is a higher up there) to drop off addresses and the people she needed to do thank yous for (for our Roaring 20's Gala) she didn't have to many but I asked if she wanted me to take some since I had my businesses done. I was just going to do club members this week (which we don't have to do but I have a couple left over thank yous-most are in our committee anyway)

Anyway, today I am sick with a fever, sore throat, ear ache and cough, etc. (thought it was allergies until fever came) and Gretchen texted me- did I see the e-mail about Cathy? No, I am in bed. Her husband Bob died Wednesday morning! :( Sure enough, there is an e-mail from our president saying just that. Gretchen said she was just getting her voice mail- so I texted her saying if she needed ANYTHING at all to let me know- even if she wanted me to take the TYs off her hands. I am sure that is the last thing she is thinking about right now.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers- her son has to fly in from Kenya.

jammom
05-07-2015, 07:01 PM
So sad...blessings to all involved...

jammom
05-07-2015, 09:34 PM
I just found out my younger brother passed away.He had a heart attack outside & was found by a passerby (he lived with my Mom-her house has a mother-in-law apartment) My Mom feels guilty for some reason.But now she's talking about moving to a retirement place or something.(her best friend passed away last week on top of this) We used to help my Mom out when we lived in IL,& when we moved back here,my bro took over-moved into apt after a break-up.
I'm still in shock...would've been 48 in July

NancyBJ
05-08-2015, 05:27 PM
Deb sending prayers and love to your family with your brother's passing. So sorry for your loss- I can't imagine! He is only a year older than I am. You know, as a nurse, there was nothing your mom could have 'done' (trying to teach my family members CPR was like teaching my cats to fetch- only one out of 11 can 'sort of' do it...only my girls can do CPR)

Shocking it must be...for you and your family.

Raeja
05-09-2015, 02:00 AM
So sorry Deb and he was so young ~ hope your mom realizes that there was nothing she could do ~ My prayers are with you and your family

jammom
05-17-2015, 11:07 AM
Sorry I didn't thank you guys sooner,but I really appreciate the prayers.
NOW my Uncle Mike just passed away this AM...1 of my Mom's 5 bros...can my Mom have any more heartache...please pray for her...I will be there on the 28th for the weekend...my uncles were more like bros than uncles...WOW...just when I thought I was all cried out over my bro...

Raeja
04-05-2019, 01:41 AM
Please Keep my daughter, Rissa and her children in your prayers. Things she has to deal with now is horrible since her older twin infant daughter, Sabrina, Passed away. The only good thing is she will not go back with her now ex-boyfriend but circumstances have created this mess. She is currently with her father (whom she doesn't like) but because of circumstances she created here at home, she can't be here.

Raeja
10-26-2023, 02:55 AM
Please keep Don in your prayers. This Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer) is running him down. Special Prayers on 7 November 2023 when he has the surgery to remove most of his lower lip and have to cut into his neck to remove 3 lymph nodes. I asked to get off work at 3 or 4 am that day so I can get a little sleep and make sure he takes everything he needs. He will have to stay overnite. I hate driving in Madison and hate parking garages even more.

Also prayers for his cousin Tami (also my friend and former room mate). She is not going to win this round of cancer. She is now on oxygen, very week, and nothing left of her except skin and bones.

*****Tami lost her battle to cancer and her funeral was the day before thanksgiving

Raeja
03-28-2024, 01:28 AM
A long time friend of mine, and even longer friendship with Don, was found dead in his bed 2 days ago. Now another long time friend of mine, and even longer for Don is in jail on a Parole hold and his mother's house was searched and she had to go down to the police station. He was the last one seen on camera, leaving Bigsy's apartment building. Don is holding his own and I just regret not making the baked mac & cheese he wanted when he asked. I told him in a couple days, Unfortunatly, a couples days was when they found him. We still have his wooden wire spool and I keep imaging all the good times we had and where he always stood. He died just before Easter Sunday, whicjh is When Padre was found dead a few years ago (yes, I already bought Smirnoff Vodka Jiggers for Easter sunday and the actual day he died). This is going to be a long road for everyone. Currently Wally, his 14 oe 15 year old dog is with his nephew, for now. I would take Wally in a heart beat. My cat is familiar with him.