PDA

View Full Version : Aarrgghh!!....

NancyBJ
02-18-2015, 03:50 PM
Ok, taking a deep breath before posting...most know I am co-chairing a gala. Now, I should say this is my own fault for NOT going to the interview... My co-chair calls me, do I want to go with her do to an interview with her friend for local paper (they are REALLY good friends so I thought I would leave them have time together) plus she has done an interview with her before for another article- she knows she has to spell my name right this time ;) This woman does not proof read (spelled it wrong once and it was my EASY maiden name) that didn't matter...what I was annoyed about is that they left out the live/silent auction...pointed that out to Gretchen my co-chair- and said people will need to know to bring their checkbooks she said they will for tickets (in other words tell them when they buy a ticket). I said not if they pre-paid! What a thing to leave out! I am killing myself to get these things and she leaves that out!!!

I just had to vent...done now.

jammom
02-19-2015, 08:50 AM
Even tho I love my MD & trust him with my life...I would really like to see less of him.I get really frustrated (esp w/ this surgery & the weakness that has since resolved about 50%) cuz I feel like I'm just falling apart & there's nothing I can do.Yea,I know-it's the Lupus & Myositis making things interesting,but 4 surgeries in less than 2 yrs ?!? & no,my MD isn't just fixing me up to keep me coming back.I try to always think that it could be worse,but when I look like I'm wrestling w/ myself just to put my hair in a ponytail,I have my moments...