PDA

View Full Version : Join RecycleBank For Free Coupons

Ryan's Mom
12-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Redeem your RecycleBank Points for exciting products and services from our favorite offerings. Together, RecycleBank, our partners, and you are making a difference.
You'll get 100 points just for signing up. You can also get points for things like sending in your old cell phones to be recycled. Coke coupons are just 10 point!

Home page: https://www.recyclebank.com/

Ryan's Mom
03-03-2010, 07:56 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/

Promo code: RECYCLEYOURMAGS gets you 15 points

Join the eBay Green Team and earn 50 RecycleBank Points http://www.recyclebank.com/signup/ebay

Minister's Wife
05-11-2010, 11:10 PM
Earn points to redeem for a variety of products and coupons. Free to sign up and easy to get points through special promotions, and products.

http://www.recyclebank.com/

Here is a code you can use to enter to get started with rewards. The code can be entered up to 5 times, for 10 points each.

under where you post the points click on Nature Made

Here is a code for 15 points: RECYCLEYOURMAGS
Click on Hearst Magazines for this code.

I just joined and already have 140 points and I haven't purchased a thing.

jammom
05-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Cool-I like it !

Ryan's Mom
05-16-2010, 12:17 AM
Another one for 15 points. TakeSmallSteps Be sure to select Marcal as the partner.

we3kings
05-16-2010, 08:21 AM
Another one for 15 points. TakeSmallSteps Be sure to select Marcal as the partner.

Thanks for the code.

So far since I joined (I think it was about 6 months ago)I have gotten a $1 off coupon for coke products, a coupon for a free seventh generation cleaning product, and a free 1 year subscription to Seventeen magazine. :chees:

Minister's Wife
08-20-2010, 05:52 PM
Got this info from a blog I read sometimes. I already belong to Recycle Bank and have gotten several free things from them. Here is the post from the blog:

Recycle Bank emailed me with a special code just for my readers. It is worth 15 points: WHOSAIDNO15 (select RecycleBank Insider from the pull down menu under the code window)

If you are new to Recycle Bank, this is a site where you get points for signing up for certain things and doing certain things (like recycling) and after you get enough points, you can cash out for high value & FREE coupons.

You will get 25 points for signing up, and then click on Earn Points and sign up for the Ebay Green Team and get another 50 points. Then enter the code I posted and get 15 points. Then enter code TakeSmallSteps and select Marcal in the pull down window to get another 15 points. That should give you enough for a GOOD coupon or two. Find the coupons by clicking on Get Rewards and then choosing ???Grocery & Food??? from the left side. (The ways to earn extra points change constantly) From Who Said Nothing In Life Is Free?

You can enter the special code 5 times for a total of 75 points.

http://www.recyclebank.com/earn

Ryan's Mom
09-04-2010, 12:30 AM
Code: COUPKATARINA15. Select RecycleBank Insider from the dropdown menu.

Congratulations!
You've earned 15 RecycleBank Points,
They have been added to your account.

rebate queen
09-21-2010, 11:20 AM
Are you currently a RecycleBank member? If not, head on over here to sign up for a RecycleBank account and earn RecycleBank Points for all kinds of green actions like using renewable energy, reusing products, digital downloads, recycling your electronic waste, and much more. You can then use your points to earn rewards like coupons and discounts!

In addition to becoming a RecycleBank member, you may want to consider heading over to the RecycleBank Facebook page and ???liking??? them. In celebration of reaching 10,000 Facebook fans, RecycleBank is rewarding members with 10 Days of Giveaways (note: you do NOT have to be a RecycleBank Facebook fan to enter the giveaway, just a RecycleBank member)!

Here??™s how to enter:

Through October 1st, head on over here to enter the daily giveaway. Leave a comment in response to the day??™s topic, and you could win the daily prize. Each day, RecycleBank will choose one member at random from those who shared ideas and commented on the day??™s question, and that person will receive that day??™s prize.

Today??™s prize is a Ruby Tuesday Prize Pack which includes the following items:
* RecycleBank tote bag
* Ruby Tuesday hat
* Ruby Tuesday NASCAR model
* Ruby Tuesday stainless steel water bottle
* $50 Ruby Tuesday gift card

rebate queen
10-28-2010, 07:14 AM
RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling. Currently, you can earn 25 RecycleBank points just for signing up here https://www.recyclebank.com/signup/registration (this offer is good for NEW registrants only). Plus, you can score an additional 50 points after signing up. Just go here http://www.recyclebank.com/signup/ebay and join the RecycleBank Ebay Green Team. After doing so, 50 points will almost instantly be credited to your account!

You can use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the ???Get Rewards??? tab and you??™ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available on the left hand side. You can use 50 of your points to score a $3 off ANY one Kashi product coupon (will be sent via snail mail)??“ which should make for a FREE item when paired with a sale! There are also quite a few other rewards to choose from that are in the 50 to 75 point range.

Also, Kashi has now teamed up with RecycleBank! When you buy specially marked boxes of Kashi Whole Wheat Biscuits cereal (Cinnamon Harvest, Autumn Wheat, or Island Vanilla), you can get 15 Recycle Bank points (by entering an 8 digit code found inside the box). Plus, if you enter the code before November 30th, you??™ll get 15 extra bonus points!!

rebate queen
10-30-2010, 08:26 AM
Just login to your Recycle Bank account and click on ???Earn Points??? and then enter this promo code: 031604025496 in the box provided on the right (make sure to also select ???Nature Made??? for the points partner). This will score you another 10 points! Plus, you can enter this code 5 times to score a total of 50 points!

Ryan's Mom
10-30-2010, 10:55 PM
Got it! Thanks Dawn!

Ryan's Mom
10-31-2010, 11:50 AM
Take this short P&G quiz and earn 25 points. The correct answers are the ones with the highest number. It was always the last one when I took it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/rb_learn_earn/preloader.swf

Minister's Wife
10-31-2010, 12:51 PM
Nifty!!! Just doing the Nature made code and the survey gives me a coupon for 2 free cans of cat food!! Thanks!!!

rebate queen
11-11-2010, 08:50 AM
If you have a Leapster fan in your household, then you may want to snag this awesome offer from RecycleBank. Today and tomorrow only, you can score a coupon good for $10 off 2 Leapster Explorer games for only 25 RecycleBank points (this same coupon is normally 100 RecycleBank points so this is a 75% savings!). And just a reminder, if you have an old Leapster, Leapsater 2, or LeapPad, consider sending it to RecycleBank to be recycled and you can snag up to 250 RecycleBank points!

Not familiar with RecycleBank?! RecycleBank partners with cities and haulers to reward households for recycling; households earn RecycleBank Points that can be used to shop at over 1,500 local and national businesses. Currently, you can earn 20 RecycleBank points just for signing up to join (this offer is good for NEW registrants only). Once you have signed up you can use your points to purchase high value coupons for groceries and/or discounts at online stores. After signing in, click on the Get Rewards tab and you??™ll be able to start scrolling through the rewards they have available on the left hand side.

Ryan's Mom
11-21-2010, 01:54 PM
Learn About MillerCoors Sustainability Efforts & Earn 20 RecycleBank Points
Take the water conservation quiz = 10 pts
Take the zero waste to landfill quiz = 10 pts

http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/millercoors

Ryan's Mom
11-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Keep an eye out for the following email. I can't post the survey link as it is user specific.

Dear RecycleBank Member,

We are very interested in your opinions and would love to know how you think about companies and their commitment to environmental initiatives. Clicking on the link below will take you to a survey that should take you less than 10 minutes.

A few minutes of your time will give us important insights, helping us bring more value to you. As a reward, you'll get 50 RecycleBank Points for completing the survey, but you must respond by Sunday, November 28 to get your 50 points!

Click to Take the Survey

Thank you for participating in this survey. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at RecycleBank

rebate queen
11-22-2010, 05:16 AM
Keep an eye out for the following email. I can't post the survey link as it is user specific.

Just login to your Recycle Bank account and take the MillerCoors Water Conservation Quiz and the MillerCoors Zero Waste to Landfill quiz. This will score you another 20 points total (10 points per quiz)!

Ryan's Mom
11-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Get a coupon for $3 off any Kashi product for 90 points. Coupon has a mail option and you can print it twice by using your back button!

Minister's Wife
11-26-2010, 02:24 PM
Get a coupon for $3 off any Kashi product for 90 points. Coupon has a mail option and you can print it twice by using your back button!

Got that once before and at our WalMart it makes some of the cereal under $.50!!! That's a good deal.

Ryan's Mom
11-26-2010, 04:49 PM
Got that once before and at our WalMart it makes some of the cereal under $.50!!! That's a good deal.

This is the second time I got it, but the last time there was no print option. I used it at Meijer for the Kashi Crackers...YUM! They were on sale for $3 so I got them free!

Minister's Wife
11-30-2010, 10:46 PM
Check your e-mails. I had an offer to take a survey and got 50 points for doing it and they said I would be hearing from them again soon and on a regular basis, based on my answers. Love free points!!

Ryan's Mom
12-01-2010, 01:55 PM
Got that survey as well!

Thank you for your input today! 50 RecycleBank Points will be deposited in your RecycleBank account once the survey period is over (in about two weeks).

EARN MORE POINTS
We are interested in hearing more from you, so be on the lookout for other surveys in the next coming months, where you can also earn 50 RecycleBank Points for participating!

Ryan's Mom
12-05-2010, 08:13 PM
Play the Naked Juice game and earn 30 points.

http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/nakedjuice

NOTE: You do not have to be naked to play the game, but to each his/her own

rebate queen
12-13-2010, 08:17 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/login?service=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.recyclebank.com%2Fm y_rewards%2Fcategory%2F89%3F&cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Rewards-_-Hip%202%20Save-_-5+Days+of+Hot+Deals

Each day this week (Monday, 12/13 through Friday, 12/17), one of RecycleBank??™s most popular rewards will be discounted to only 5 RecycleBank Points! Today??™s deal is a Buy 1 Coke 2 liter bottle and Get 1 Free coupon for only 5 RecycleBank points (this same coupon is normally 60 points!). Limit one coupon per member during the 12/13 holiday discount promotion.

Ryan's Mom
12-13-2010, 08:37 AM
Thanks Dawn, got it!

Ryan's Mom
12-15-2010, 11:17 AM
Take the Coors Light quiz for 30 points: http://www.recyclebank.com/partners/millercoors

Minister's Wife
12-15-2010, 07:16 PM
Today's Hot Deal is a coupon for $10 off a $30 purchase at Bed bath & Beyond. Normally this costs 100 Recycle bank Points, but today is only 5!!!

rebate queen
01-04-2011, 07:02 AM
RecycleBank has 2 *HOT* coupon rewards currently available. You can snatch up a $2/1 Naked Juice product coupon for just 25 point (normally 50 points) and $1 off ANY Coca-Cola product coupon for just 50 points (normally 75 points).

rebate queen
01-05-2011, 03:09 PM
Wouldn??™t you love to win 2,011 RecycleBank points?! Just imagine how many coupons and special offers you could snag! Each week in January, RecycleBank is asking Facebook fans to share their green resolutions. Every Monday at 11 AM EST, RecycleBank will post a new topic to start the conversation and from that post, they??™ll pick 20 lucky weekly winners to receive 2,011 RecycleBank Points! To take part in this week??™s giveaway and future giveaways, head over to the RecycleBank Facebook page, ???like??? them and join the conversation to win!

http://www.facebook.com/RecycleBank?v=wall

rebate queen
02-02-2011, 11:15 AM
To earn 60 points--click on the tab labeled ???Earn Points???. You should be able to scroll down and see the Naked Juice Quiz as well as the Coors Quiz.

Ryan's Mom
02-02-2011, 05:23 PM
I keep getting
Oops! This page appears broken. HTTP 404 - File not found.!

Ryan's Mom
02-02-2011, 05:29 PM
It's working now!

rebate queen
02-07-2011, 11:20 AM
If you want to take advantage of deeply discounted reward specials over at Recyclebank, then you??™ll definitely want to check out the Sweetheart Deals that will featured this week. Beginning today, Recyclebank will feature a new Sweetheart Deal every day this week for just 5 points! Today??™s deal (February 7th) is $10 off any FTD online purchase for only 5 Recyclebank points (this is typically 100 Recyclebank points).

rebate queen
02-19-2011, 02:18 PM
$2/1 Kashi Coupons ONLY 50 Points

rebate queen
02-24-2011, 07:33 AM
http://www.recyclebank.com/customer/account/create

You can earn yet another 50 points on Recyclebank! Just head on over here and create an account (if you haven??™t done so already), then sign out, go here and click on the ???As Seen on TV??? icon. You will be redirected to a new page where you??™ll need to scroll all the way down and click on the ???Get My 50 Points Now??? (blue link). To the left you will now see ???50 points Congratulations! Log in or Register to get your 50 points.??? Click on the ???Log in??? word and login to your account. The 50 points should automatically be added!

Ryan's Mom
02-24-2011, 08:05 AM
Got it! Thanks Dawn!

rebate queen
03-14-2011, 11:18 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and then scroll down and click on the Naked Juice bottle to play the Naked Juice game and earn 30 points (if you??™ve played this before, you can play it again ??“ I did!). Even sweeter, you can play this game two times to earn a total of 60 points!

rebate queen
03-18-2011, 09:40 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and scroll down until you see the ???Saw us on Television Offer???. You will then be taken to a new page where you??™ll need to scroll all the way down and click on the ???Get My 50 Points Now??? (blue link).

Ryan's Mom
03-18-2011, 12:44 PM
Got it! Thanks Dawn! :rose.jpg:

Ryan's Mom
03-18-2011, 02:39 PM
HEADS UP! Just received this email. I didn't include the link because it seems to be user specific. Check your email for this offer. I don't think it even took the estimated ten minutes!

Dear Recyclebank Member,

We are very interested in your opinions. Specifically, we would love to get your thoughts on household food and beverage products. Following the link below will take you to a survey that will take you approximately 10 minutes.

A few minutes of your time will give us important insights, helping bring more value to you. As a reward, you'll get 50 Recyclebank Points for completing the survey, but you must respond by Wednesday, March 23 to get your 50 points!
Take the Survey

Thank you participating in this survey. We look forward to hearing what you have to say!

Sincerely,

Your Friends at Recyclebank

rebate queen
03-24-2011, 07:39 AM
RecycleBank is offering up yet another new way you can earn points! Just purchase specially marked boxes of Ziploc Snack and Sandwich bags to earn points. You will know if the boxes are participating when you see ???Ziploc brand bags are now recyclable??? on the top of the box. Then, just find the Recyclebank Points Code printed inside the box and enter it in the points code box. You will earn between 7-12 points for each box purchased!

rebate queen
04-01-2011, 07:05 AM
You can earn even more points on Recyclebank! Just head on over there and create an account (if you haven??™t done so already). After you are logged in, click on the ???Enter the Contest Now??? link to enter the Green Your Home Challenge. There are over 100 prizes including an $18,000 grand prize green kitchen makeover! Plus, just for entering, you??™ll get 5 to 10 FREE Recyclebank points! And don??™t forget about all the other ways you can earn points by clicking on the ???Earn Points??? tab.

rebate queen
04-01-2011, 08:01 AM
UPDATE: You can actually earn up to 70 points by clicking on the plus signs in the kitchen and doing the activities. A different room in the house will unlock each week for a chance to get even more points: 4/6, 4/13, 4/20, and 4/26!

rebate queen
04-06-2011, 06:18 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and you should a banner image??“ click the ???Enter Now??? link to enter the Green Your Home Challenge. There are over 100 prizes including an $18,000 grand prize green kitchen makeover! Plus, the living room in the green contest is now unlocked which means you can score even more FREE Recyclebank points!

rebate queen
04-06-2011, 06:19 AM
new coupons

*$1 off one bottle of Honest Tea only 10 points
*$1 off any Dagoba Organic Chocolate Bar only 10 points
*$2 off any Aveeno product (excludes travel and trial sizes) only 30 points

rebate queen
04-06-2011, 08:32 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and scroll down until you see the Aveeno offer ??“ click on it. You will then be redirected to their Facebook page where you will be able to scroll down and complete 3 pledges to score yourself a total of 50 Recyclebank points

rebate queen
04-07-2011, 10:21 AM
click on the ???Get Rewards??? tab and scroll down to see the Purina Reward. For just 10 points (down from 75 points!) you can score a coupon via snail mail valid for 2 FREE (up to $1.86 value) 5.5 oz cans of Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Cat Food! You can also snatch up to 4 of these rewards per household, so basically you can use a total of 40 points to snag 8 FREE cans of Purina Friskies Tasty Treasures Cat Food!

rebate queen
04-09-2011, 08:45 AM
Click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and scroll down until you see the Partners in Purpose ??“ Learn & Earn reward??“ click on it. You will then be able to scroll down and play a game to score 25 FREE points!

Ryan's Mom
04-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Click the "Earn Points" tab then scroll down to "P&G Future Friendly" then:

Earn Recyclebank Points for joining the Future Friendly Neighbors and taking on one or more conservation challenges, like “Pre Wash Purge.”

To join, go to the Future Friendly Neighbors Facebook Page and click "Allow" then “Like” to start.

* Step 1: Take the current conservation challenge by clicking “accept” to receive 10 Recyclebank Points.

Ryan's Mom
04-09-2011, 08:08 PM
Click the "Earn Points" tab then scroll down to "P&G Future Friendly" then:

Earn Recyclebank Points for joining the Future Friendly Neighbors and taking on one or more conservation challenges, like ???Pre Wash Purge.???

To join, go to the Future Friendly Neighbors Facebook Page and click "Allow" then ???Like??? to start.

* Step 1: Take the current conservation challenge by clicking ???accept??? to receive 10 Recyclebank Points.

rebate queen
04-20-2011, 08:39 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and you should see a banner image ??“ click the ???Enter the Contest Now??? link to enter the Green Your Home Challenge. There are over 100 prizes including an $18,000 grand prize green kitchen makeover! Plus, the yard in the green contest is now unlocked which means you can score up to 25 FREE Recyclebank points!

rebate queen
04-21-2011, 12:37 PM
Click on the ???Get Rewards??? tab and scroll down to see the Fancy Feast Reward. For just 40 points (down from 75 points!) you can score a coupon via snail mail valid for 2 FREE (up to $1.98 value) 3 oz cans of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Gourmet Cat Food! You can also snatch up to 4 of these rewards per household, so basically you can use a total of 160 points to snag 8 FREE cans of Fancy Feast Elegant Medleys Gourmet Cat Food!

rebate queen
05-05-2011, 03:27 PM
Click on the ???Earn Points??? tab at the top and look for the 2 ads on the right-hand side
*Click on the ads and answer the question or accept the challenge to earn 5 points for each challenge completed! You may be able to earn 15 total points by completing 3 different Challenges for the ad pictured on the left-hand side above (1 each for Tide, Cascade, and Pampers) and 5 points for the Challenge pictured on the right-hand side above??¦for a total of 20 points!

rebate queen
05-06-2011, 01:27 PM
Click on the ???Earn Points??? tab at the top and click on the Purina ???Make a Difference with Your Pets??? offer
* Watch the video and take a corresponding quiz to earn 25 points!

rebate queen
05-12-2011, 03:12 PM
Click on the ???Earn Points??? tab at top and scroll down until you see the Aveeno offer and click on it. You will then be redirected to their Facebook page where you will be able to scroll down and complete 3 pledges to score yourself a total of 50 Recyclebank points! Keep in mind that you WILL need to publish to your wall in order to get the points.

Ryan's Mom
05-19-2011, 10:58 AM
25 from Tide.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/pg/TideConcentratedLearnAndEarn.swf

Answers to quiz

255 thousand

rebate queen
05-25-2011, 04:18 PM
click on the ???Earn Points??? link
*Now look to the right for a Dove banner and answer the question
*You will then score yourself 5 more points (even if you get it wrong)!

Minister's Wife
06-02-2011, 07:59 PM
There are several new earning things on the side bar of the site. Check them out, they change periodically. Many you click get 5 points and then they give you the option to earn 25-50 more for watching a video and taking a quiz.

Also watch your mail. The monthly survey for 50 points came out the last few days.

Ryan's Mom
06-05-2011, 12:18 AM
click on the ???Earn Points??? tab and scroll down until you see the Aveeno offer ??“ click on it. You will then be redirected to their Facebook page where you will be able to scroll down and complete 3 pledges to score yourself a total of 50 Recyclebank points

Aveeno has posted 3 new pledges on their site for an additional 50 points!

Aveeno has three new pledges worth a total of 50 points!
http://www.facebook.com/aveeno?sk=app_192486454119700

Educate - Guide others on how they can help lower CO2 emissions.
Take This Pledge
10 RECYCLEBANK POINTS

Commit - Walk to do errands by your house.
Take This Pledge
15 RECYCLEBANK POINTS

Live - Carpool to work for a month.
Take This Pledge
25 RECYCLEBANK POINTS

Ryan's Mom
06-05-2011, 12:29 AM
New 'Learn and Earn' from Pampers for 25 points. It doesn't matter is you get the questions right or not. If you get one wrong it just has you select another answer.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/pg/PampersLearnAndEarn.swf

rebate queen
06-22-2011, 05:02 PM
Starting today through July 31st, Recyclebank is launching a new ???Green Your Vacation contest??? (similar to the previous Green your Home contest) where you can earn Recyclebank points just by learning ways to ???green your summer vacation???! Head on over here, click on the ???Travel??? tab at the top and click around on the moving vehicles/objects, then accept the pledge after clicking on each item and login to your account to earn points!

Ryan's Mom
06-29-2011, 11:33 AM
New 'Learn and Earn' from Kashi for 25 points. Just watch video and take the quiz.

http://www.recyclebank.com/earns/learnandearn/view/id/4246/?cm_mmc=Facebook-_-Promotions-_-article-_-Kashi+Learn+%26+Earn

rebate queen
06-30-2011, 03:26 PM
Through July 31st, Recyclebank is running their ???Green Your Vacation contest??? (similar to the previous Green your Home contest) where you can earn Recyclebank points just by learning ways to ???green your summer vacation???! Click on the ???Travel??? tab at the top and click around on the moving vehicles/objects, then accept the pledge after clicking on each item and login to your account to earn points! You can also now click on the ???Beach??? tab at top and click on the various objects in the new suitcase to score up to 65 more points!

rebate queen
07-01-2011, 01:25 PM
log into your Recyclebank account and look on the right-hand side for two separate Pampers and Friskies survey opportunities to score an additional 5 points for each survey

rebate queen
07-07-2011, 03:32 PM
this has reset

click on the ???Earn Points??? tab at top and scroll down until you see the Aveeno offer and click on it. You will then be redirected to their Facebook page where you will be able to scroll down and complete 3 pledges to score yourself a total of 50 Recyclebank points! Keep in mind that you WILL need to publish to your wall in order to get the points.

rebate queen
07-13-2011, 08:30 AM
click on the ???Camping??? tab at the top and click around on the moving objects or various camping items, then answer the question(s) or accept the pledge after clicking on each item and login to your account to earn 50 new points! If you haven??™t already, you can also now click on the ???Travel??? and ???Beach??? tabs at top and click on the various objects in the new suitcase to score even more points!

rebate queen
07-20-2011, 05:40 AM
Through July 31st, Recyclebank is running their ???Green Your Vacation contest??? (similar to the previous Green your Home contest) where you can earn Recyclebank points just by learning ways to ???green your summer vacation???! Head on over here, click on the ???Staycation??? tab at the top and click around on the moving objects or various outdoor items, then answer the question(s) or accept the pledge after clicking on each item and login to your account to earn 50 new points!

rebate queen
08-16-2011, 09:33 AM
Currently, you can head on over to Recyclebank and log into your account to snag a $1 off 2 Bumble Bee products printable coupon for ONLY 25 points!

rebate queen
08-17-2011, 02:51 PM
Through September 30th, Recyclebank is running their ???Green Your School Year contest??? (similar to the previous Green your Vacation and Green Your Home contests) where you can earn Recyclebank points just by learning ways to ???green your school year???! Head on over here and click on the different boxes which require you to answer question(s), take a quiz or accept a pledge. You should be able to earn up to 105 new points!

Ryan's Mom
08-24-2011, 03:19 PM
Keep an eye out for an email from them headed "Take This Survey and Earn 25 Recyclebank Points"

jammom
08-31-2011, 02:51 PM
110 free pts http://schoolyear.recyclebank.com/

jammom
09-01-2011, 12:15 PM
10 free pts: http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/learnandearn/pledge-to-recycle-your-boardgames-4663/

rebate queen
09-08-2011, 11:09 AM
This offer has reset:

scroll down to the bottom and click on the Aveeno link under the ???Featured Partners??? section. Then click on the ???Start Now??? link and you will then be redirected to their Facebook page where you will be able to scroll down and complete 3 pledges to score yourself a total of 50 Recyclebank points! Keep in mind that you WILL need to publish to your wall in order to get the points.

Ryan's Mom
09-12-2011, 03:18 AM
Turn Off the Tap & Save Quiz for 25 points. (It won't hurt you if you get any wrong.)

http://www.recyclebank.com/cms/index/defaultIndex/

jammom
09-13-2011, 06:37 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/brita/BritaLearnAndEarnModule/BritaLearnAndEarnModule11.swf -25 pts
Then go here: http://schoolyear.recyclebank.com/ & click the circles on the right & take all the pledges

rebate queen
09-13-2011, 07:19 PM
There is nowhere to click enter after I put in the number of water bottles??

Ryan's Mom
09-13-2011, 10:28 PM
Did the Green Your School Year and didn't get my points!

jammom
09-22-2011, 01:02 PM
Sign-in,click earn points & click the Kashi box on right
You can also earn points by clicking in Brita

jammom
10-04-2011, 02:54 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/ge/LearnAndEarnGEHybridModule.swf
For 25 pts

rebate queen
10-08-2011, 11:00 PM
click on the ???Earn Rewards??? tab, and click on the ???Pledge to Turn off the Tap & Save??? link. You??™ll then be redirected to the Suave Facebook page (on the Turn Off The Tap tab) and you??™ll be able to take 2 pledges and score another 20 Recyclebank points! Please note that you??™ll need to share the pledge on your Facebook wall in order to get your points

rebate queen
10-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Watch your email for a survey to earn 25 points!

Ryan's Mom
10-19-2011, 02:13 PM
5 point learn & earn

RecycleBank
Become an eco-expert by signing up for the Earth911 newsletter. Not only will you earn five Recyclebank Points, but you??™ll become an expert in the most interesting and inspiring green topics each week! Sign up now! http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/learnandearn/earth911-4755/

rebate queen
11-03-2011, 04:03 PM
watch the short video on Composting and then take the short quiz to earn 25 more Recyclebank points

Ryan's Mom
11-03-2011, 04:29 PM
I can't find it! :cry:

rebate queen
11-03-2011, 07:07 PM
I can't find it! :cry:

I sent it to your facebook wall :)

Ryan's Mom
11-03-2011, 07:26 PM
Got it! Thanks Dawn. And for those like me, http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/learnandearn/q-tips-learn-and-earn-4647

rebate queen
11-04-2011, 12:20 PM
The Aveeno offer appears to have reset. Get 50 points for taking 3 pledges.

Ryan's Mom
11-04-2011, 12:42 PM
Got it! Thanks Dawn!

rebate queen
11-04-2011, 08:51 PM
Take the Grab Your Mug To Go Challenge to earn yourself 10 more Recyclebank points.

http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/learnandearn/eco-challenge-pledge-1-4805?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Kashi%20Eco%20Mug-_-Image-_-Hip 2 Save

rebate queen
11-11-2011, 04:53 PM
Here??™s another opportunity to earn 25 more Recyclebank points! Just head on over to Recyclebank, log in/register for an account, click on the Earn Points menu and then scroll down until you see the Paper Pilot Quiz.

rebate queen
11-18-2011, 06:35 PM
You can earn even more points on Recyclebank thanks to the new Green Your Seasons Challenge! Just head on over to Recyclebank and create an account (if you haven??™t done so already). After you are logged in, click on the banner image to enter the Green Your Seasons Challenge.

There are over 200 prizes including $5,000 worth of Kohler Tresham products for a dream bathroom; Eco-Citizen Paladion Watches; Wholearth Beauty perfumes, 1000 Recyclebank points and much more! Plus, you can score lots of FREE Recyclebank points (up to 90!) for taking quizzes, making pledges etc.!

rebate queen
11-27-2011, 05:00 PM
There are some Hellman's coupons available. The best one is $2/2 for 75 points, which you can print twice!

rebate queen
11-29-2011, 08:54 AM
Click on the Earn Points menu and then scroll down until you see the Ziploc Quiz. Watch the quiz, answer several questions and you??™ll snag 20 points!

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 07:42 PM
Click on the banner image to enter the Green Your Seasons Challenge. Then, click on the ???Winter??? link at top to earn 90 points for taking quizzes, making pledges, and more.

Ryan's Mom
12-08-2011, 10:41 PM
Find a New Way To Gift Wrap - 10 points
https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/kashi/eco2/ecoChallenge2_paper_400x333.swf

rebate queen
12-19-2011, 05:39 PM
http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/coca-colar-arctic-home-5148?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Coke-_-ArcticHome-_-Hip2Save

Earn 25 points

jammom
01-19-2012, 09:43 AM
Log-in,then go to https://www.facebook.com/PanteneNA?sk=app_147472858692662&app_data=t%3D2 & take pledge(bottom right)-10 pts

jammom
01-24-2012, 03:38 PM
25 Pts- http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/be-a-smarter-shopper-5222
C (http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/be-a-smarter-shopper-5222)lick Get Started

jammom
01-26-2012, 08:01 PM
20 pts: http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/pantene-quiz-5043?earn_action=success

jammom
01-31-2012, 04:52 PM
25 pts- https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/pg/pantene/MemoryGame/PanteneMatchingLearnAndEarnModule/PanteneMatchingLearnAndEarnModule.swf

rebate queen
02-08-2012, 06:33 PM
http://www.recyclebank.com/Valentines_Day_2012?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Valentines-_-Image-_-Hip2Save

Here??™s a way for you to earn 40 more Recyclebank points! Just click on the red ???Earn 40 Points??? link above and then explore around on the web page (you??™ll need to take a short quiz and submit a sweet recipe) to earn a total of 40 points!

jammom
02-10-2012, 08:21 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/ecosystem/nativeenergy/v2300x120/index.html
C (https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/ecosystem/nativeenergy/v2300x120/index.html)lick get my points 3X to get 300 pts !

rebate queen
02-10-2012, 08:35 PM
Wooohooooo!!!

jammom
02-23-2012, 08:57 AM
25 pts-login then take the quiz: http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/green-your-weekday-5159

rebate queen
02-23-2012, 03:07 PM
https://www.facebook.com/RecycleBank

Head on over to the Recyclebank Facebook page and click on the link on their wall to access a Buy 1 Get 1 Free Odwalla coupon for only 25 points, available to the first 2,000!

jammom
03-02-2012, 11:55 PM
25 pts
http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/play-the-family-recycling-game-5354
P (http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/play-the-family-recycling-game-5354)lay the game

rebate queen
03-11-2012, 10:20 AM
http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointslink/green-your-weekend-5160/

jammom
03-12-2012, 01:34 PM
20 pts- http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/questions/take-an-exclusive-quiz-5518?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-WorldWaterDay-_-Image-_-FreeStuffTimes

Ryan's Mom
03-12-2012, 10:39 PM
Learn about the new eco-friendlier choice in motor oil and take the Pledge on EcoPower's Facebook page. Earn 5 points.

http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/pointsplugin/earn-with-ecopower-5408/

jammom
03-20-2012, 06:45 AM
http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/questions/discover-world-water-day-5550
4 (http://www.recyclebank.com/world_water_day?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-WorldWaterDay2-_-Image-_-FreeStuffTimes)0 more pts...

jammom
03-21-2012, 07:51 AM
https://www.facebook.com/Amtrak?sk=app_160430850678443 For 10 pts

jammom
04-02-2012, 06:39 AM
http://passport.recyclebank.com/#home
Click on the countries-85 pts

jammom
04-05-2012, 09:52 AM
http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/
Click on Aveeno Baby & Target Earth Day to earn 30 pts
Take a pledge everyday for 5 pts

jammom
04-05-2012, 06:16 PM
http://passport.recyclebank.com/region/europe

Click on The Johnson's Naturals for 15 more pts

jammom
04-10-2012, 02:11 PM
25 pts-Log in & go here: https://s3.amazonaws.com/recyclebank/Dasani/Module/006_das_car_400x333_v5.swf

petitefame
04-16-2012, 02:53 PM
The Americas is now OPEN!

http://passport.recyclebank.com/region/americas

Asia-Pacific opened last week.

http://passport.recyclebank.com/region/asia

jammom
04-22-2012, 07:19 PM
25 pts- http://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/ Click the Unilever box on the right-10 pts,then refresh & find Target Earth Day box for 15 more

petitefame
04-23-2012, 06:26 AM
Africa is OPEN today!

http://passport.recyclebank.com/region/africa

jammom
05-04-2012, 05:19 PM
http://www.recyclebank.com/mothers_day
20+ 5 pts

jammom
06-07-2012, 08:49 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/fathers_day?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-FathersDay-_-Image-_-FreeStuffTimes
55 pts (5 activities for 10 pts & 5 pts for the adventurer)

jammom
06-08-2012, 07:25 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/complete-the-loop-6017
25 pts

rebate queen
06-18-2012, 06:21 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/think-before-you-trash-5161

25 pts

jammom
06-24-2012, 06:38 PM
25 pts https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/greener-weekdays-5159

Ryan's Mom
06-26-2012, 01:53 AM
25 Points - Greener Weekends : https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/greener-weekends-5160

jammom
07-14-2012, 05:09 PM
40 pts- log-in,go to Earn Points,then go to the Kashi "How can a recycled cereal box bring joy"for 15 pts,then watch short video to get 25 more

jammom
07-20-2012, 01:27 AM
Log-into site,then go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/follow-the-freshpedition-6459#
Watch video for 25 pts,5 pts for taking pledge
Go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-how-to-make-your-summer-meals-more-sustainable-6561 for 25 more

Ryan's Mom
07-20-2012, 08:01 PM
Go for The World Record in Healthy - 20 points
Pledge to consider the environment while you're planning your next meal. - 10 points (at bottom of page)

https://www.recyclebank.com/win_the_everyday?cm_mmc=EMAIL-US-_-SummerGames_07-20-2012-_-Body-_-Image%20-%20Earn%20Now

Featured Live Green Pledge Earn 5 Points
Shade your air conditioner

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/

jammom
08-02-2012, 04:55 AM
60 pts Log in & go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/greenchoiceschallenge-august
Click on the pink circles,the air conditioner on top floor, & the sprinkler

Go here,scroll to bottom for 10 pts https://www.recyclebank.com/win_the_everyday

You can take the Live Green Pledge(on right side)everyday for 5 pts

rebate queen
08-17-2012, 08:28 AM
http://ecoacademy.recyclebank.com/scenes/hallway-1

To get 50 points, just hover over the blue dotted outlines to find the blue circles with a point value inside them. When you see one, click on it and follow the directions that pop up to earn your points. That’s it!

Ryan's Mom
08-17-2012, 04:33 PM
A new section has opened. Click on each item that is outlined with a dotted line to get 175 points!

http://ecoacademy.recyclebank.com/scenes/home-economics-industrial-arts

rebate queen
08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
Head on over to the hallway in the Recyclebank EcoAcademy and you can earn 50 new points! To get the points, just find the blue circles with a point value inside them (like below). When you see one, click on it and follow the directions that pop up to earn your points.

http://ecoacademy.recyclebank.com/scenes/hallway-2?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-EcoAcademy-_-HomeEc-_-Hip2Save

rebate queen
08-28-2012, 07:34 AM
Head on over to lunch & recess in the Recyclebank EcoAcademy and you can earn 195 new points! To get the points, just find the blue circles with a point value inside them

jammom
08-31-2012, 06:27 AM
Click on each locker for a total of 50 pts

jammom
09-04-2012, 08:15 AM
http://ecoacademy.recyclebank.com/scenes/study-hall
Click on all the items for 120 pts !

rebate queen
09-27-2012, 10:22 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/greenchoiceschallenge-october?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-SCJ%20Green%20Choices%20Challenge-_-October-_-Hip2Save

Head on over to the Recyclebank Fall Greening & Cleaning page and you can earn up to 60 new points for the month of October! To get the points, just Browse around the house and find the pink circles. When you see one, click on it and follow the directions that pop up to earn your points.

rebate queen
10-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Hellmann's®

Buy Two or More Hellmann's® Products (22oz or larger), Get $2 Off

125points

jammom
10-14-2012, 07:34 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/Halloween_Bonus_Surprise_Pledge
Login,then go there for 50 pts

Minister's Wife
10-22-2012, 11:12 AM
Tons of new points are available on the site now. Each week they have new Easy Greens on the home page. Plus on the home page is a Trick-or-treat house to house thing. Look around the site too cause there are several hidden point earnings too! It is well worth it. I just got another $10 WalMart gift card from them!

rebate queen
10-29-2012, 12:53 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/quiz-yourself-on-how-sustainably-sourced-paper-is-made-7036?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Domtar-_-Quiz-_-Hip2Save

25 pts

rebate queen
11-05-2012, 09:13 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/america_recycles_day?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-ARD-_-Get%20Involved-_-Hip2Save

20 points

rebate queen
11-12-2012, 01:36 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/greenchoiceschallenge-november

60 more points

rebate queen
11-14-2012, 03:10 PM
Bumble Bee Tuna coupon for just 50 points (regularly 100). Just click on the “Get Rewards” tab to find this coupon offer.

rebate queen
11-30-2012, 04:17 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/greenchoiceschallenge-december?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-SCJ%20Green%20Choices%20Challenge-_-December-_-Hip2Save

60 points

rebate queen
12-03-2012, 04:08 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/seasons-greenings?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Holiday-_-Celebration-_-Hip2Save

100 pts

click on the Gift Giving link, then click on the blue snowflakes, and then follow the directions that pop up to earn your points.

rebate queen
12-10-2012, 11:24 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/seasons-greenings-entertaining?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Holiday-_-Celebration-_-Hip2Save

100 points

rebate queen
01-09-2013, 10:50 AM
click on the Earn Points category, scroll down to the Easy Greens section on the left side, click on Earn Now and then answer the different work-related questions to earn up to 40 more points.

rebate queen
01-14-2013, 02:58 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Eat Seasonably

click on the Earn Points tab and click on the 2 different Kashi offers to earn a total of 15 points each for a total of 30 points.

rebate queen
01-27-2013, 10:09 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#auth-homepage-survey

40 pts

rebate queen
01-28-2013, 12:30 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/discover-how-aluminum-is-recycled-7267

30 pts

rebate queen
02-04-2013, 01:36 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/aluminum?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Coors%20Recycles-_-Aluminum%20Launch-_-Hip2Save

100 pts

rebate queen
02-10-2013, 09:20 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Cut Back on Food Waste

40 pts

rebate queen
02-17-2013, 09:32 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#auth-homepage-survey

40 pts

rebate queen
02-24-2013, 08:16 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-dragdrop

40 pts in Easy Greens

rebate queen
02-24-2013, 08:17 AM
Just cashed in 1750 pts for a $5 Amazon card

rebate queen
02-25-2013, 02:15 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/pledge-to-avoid-contamination-by-recycling-right-7327?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Recyclebank-_-Contamination%20Pledge-_-Hip2Save

10 pts

jammom
03-09-2013, 05:51 AM
20 pts-sign-in & go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Trash Per Person

zopappy
04-09-2013, 10:37 AM
They have a great decade spanning points earning promo happening right now.
The 70s just finished and the 80s just started.
Finish each decade for a 100 pts.

https://www.recyclebank.com/eco-time-capsule?cm_mmc=EMAIL-US-_-EarthMonth_1980_B_4-8-2013-_-Body-_-Link%20-%20Time%20Capsule

gloria7819
04-09-2013, 03:30 PM
I love this recyclebank stuff. Thanks.

jammom
04-15-2013, 08:45 AM
Log in then go to this link- https://www.recyclebank.com/eco-time-capsule#earth_1980s -for 100 pts

zopappy
04-16-2013, 08:55 AM
Wow...busy time at ye olde Bank of Recycle.

Watch this quite long video https://www.recyclebank.com/unilever#1 for 30 points
Let it run cause there is nothing to do until near the end, then open up another tab and do the following.
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-about-sustainable-farming-practices-7476 - Quiz for another 30 points

https://www.recyclebank.com/eco-time-capsule - The 90's are here for to hit you one more time for 100 points.

https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Composting - And finally knock out these questions for another 40 points.

jammom
05-14-2013, 07:13 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/fresh-approach
150 pts-A Fresh Approach To Paper then Enter The Home

dealcatcher3
05-15-2013, 08:09 AM
20 Free RecycleBank points

https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Energy

dealcatcher3
05-18-2013, 07:53 AM
30 Free RecycleBank Points

https://www.recyclebank.com/unilever

dealcatcher3
05-20-2013, 01:03 PM
10 Free RecycleBank Points

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/pledge-to-recycle-paper-like-a-pro-7748

Click arrow under picture til you get to the last one, "Practice Makes Perfect", and click on "Earn 10 Points".

jammom
05-24-2013, 09:08 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/#question-Energy 30 pts-answer the 3 Easy Greens ?s

dealcatcher3
05-25-2013, 04:18 PM
120 Free RecycleBank Points

https://www.recyclebank.com/fresh-approach

Click the AWAY Section and click the items on that page to get the points. There is also 120 Free Points under HOME.

dealcatcher3
06-10-2013, 05:53 AM
30 Free RecycleBank points

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-more-about-landfills-7899

Answer the questions to get the points.

dealcatcher3
06-10-2013, 08:35 AM
150 free RecycleBank points ~ The Green 15

https://www.recyclebank.com/green-15?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Recyclebank-_-Green%2015-_-FreeStuffTimes

Watch the slideshow to get the points.

dealcatcher3
07-01-2013, 11:15 AM
25 Free RecycleBank points

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-about-the-florida-keys-natural-resources-7905

Log in or register and then answer the questions to get the points. Florida Keys Natural Resources.

dealcatcher3
07-08-2013, 07:54 AM
160 Free RecycleBank points

Login or register, then go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/glass and go through the slides to get the 150 point button. Then go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-more-about-recycling-glass-7996 and go through the slides to get 10 more points.

dealcatcher3
07-15-2013, 03:23 PM
30 Free RecycleBank Points

https://www.recyclebank.com/unilever?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Unilever-_-Sustainable%20Sourcing

Login or register, then go to above link and click get started.

dealcatcher3
07-30-2013, 07:28 AM
36 Free RecycleBank points

Login or register, then go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/pledge-to-recycle-plastics-at-home-8071 and go through the slides to get the points. Then go here: https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/a-home-recycling-makeover-8072 to get 11 more points.

Minister's Wife
08-05-2013, 07:41 PM
Earn 25 points

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/in-the-spotlight-boyce-griffith-8078?cm_mmc=Insiders-_-Recyclebank-_-Member%20Spotlight%20Boyce-_-theministerswifestampsandsaves

dealcatcher3
08-27-2013, 02:24 AM
60 Free RecycleBank points

https://www.recyclebank.com/unilever

Login, then go to above link and go through the steps to get the points (30 pts for Greenhouse Gases). Then go here (https://www.recyclebank.com/) and answer the easy greens questions to get 30 more points.

dealcatcher3
09-09-2013, 06:16 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/discover-the-hidden-impact-of-your-grill-8155

Remember to take the daily pledge and go through the easy greens.

dealcatcher3
09-14-2013, 09:45 AM
25 Free RecycleBank Points

https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-about-the-florida-keys-natural-resources-8168

Login or register, then go to above link and answer the questions to get the points.

dealcatcher3
09-14-2013, 09:39 PM
https://www.recyclebank.com/New-Gameplan

https://s3.amazonaws.com/RBMarketing/game/images/header.gif

dealcatcher3
09-18-2013, 02:53 AM
https://www.recyclebank.com/how-to-earn/details/learn-about-paper-s-origins-8172

Login or register, then click above Link and click get started and answer the questions to get the points.

dealcatcher3
01-13-2014, 06:08 PM

Login or register, then click here: https://www.recyclebank.com/tipsfor2014?utm_source=term=Tips2014&utm_content=Recyclebank and click the arrows next to each tip to get the points.

Take the easy greens sections on their main page to get 20 more points as well.

sparrow
01-17-2019, 03:25 PM
25 points - Reducing Waste With The 5Rs
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/earn-points/reducing-waste-with-the-5rs

5 Recyclebank points - Can a toaster be put in the recycle bin?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/can-a-toaster-be-put-in-the-recycle-bin

sparrow
01-18-2019, 12:13 PM
5 Recyclebank points - What are the main tenants of slow fashion?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-are-the-main-tenants-of-slow-fashion

sparrow
01-19-2019, 11:13 AM
5 Recyclebank points - Can shoes go in the curbside recycle?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/can-shoes-go-in-the-curbside-recycle

sparrow
01-24-2019, 07:43 PM
5 Recyclebank points - If a plastic item is labelled "compostable" can you still recycle it curbside?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/if-a-plastic-item-is-labelled-compostable-can-you-still-recycle-it-curbside

sparrow
02-08-2019, 06:01 PM
5 points -
What percentage of organic ingredients does a product need to contain to be labeled organic?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-percentage-of-organic-ingredients-does-a-product-need-to-contain-to-be-labeled-organic

What is an eco-friendly way of disposing of paper besides recycling?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-is-an-eco-friendly-way-of-disposing-of-paper-besides-recycling

sparrow
05-31-2019, 05:17 PM
5 points
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/is-donating-clothing-the-best-way-to-reduce-textile-waste

sparrow
06-12-2019, 03:15 PM
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/can-you-recycle-in-the-great-outdoors

sparrow
06-21-2019, 04:28 PM
5 points
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/can-extra-planning-save-on-fuel

sparrow
07-27-2019, 07:29 PM
5 RecycleBank points - What is an example of a contaminant in recycling?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-is-an-example-of-a-contaminant-in-recycling

5 Recyclebank points - What is a fossil fuel?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-is-a-fossil-fuel

5 points - What are the top 3 greenhouse gases generated by the US?
https://livegreen.recyclebank.com/column/question-of-the-day/what-are-the-top-3-greenhouse-gases-generated-by-the-us