PDA

View Full Version : Happy Fourth of July !!!

jammom
07-04-2015, 07:08 PM
Hope everyone has a safe & fun 4th of July !!! Thanx for joining us & really glad to see some ppl back again.(not mentioning any names-LOL)

Nothing exciting here-just BBQ with the hubby,Alex,& Bandit(the dog).Yummy corn on the cob-always turns me into a cannibal-LOL.Hope the watermelon's sweet ! (can see the fireworks from our backyard)

Raeja
07-28-2015, 04:28 AM
Nothing special was done here. Padre turned 78 on July 2nd. don and I went to the beer tent on the 3rd he got mad cause I didn't want to watch the fireworks. I could care less. On the 4th I worked at Qdoba's until 4pm. Don wanted to go to the beer tent again and watch the fireworks, I stayed home and he took the last of my beer tickets ( one ticket short of 2 beers) and came home drunker than drunk. I just wasn't in the mood cuz my mom would have been 69 on July 5th. She died in 2002 and was buried on the day she and Roger were going to get married after living together 23 years. Even sadder is that the plot number she chose to be buried in in #69. Yes Mother did that for a reason, we all have warped snese of humor :)