PDA

View Full Version : Smilely 360

jammom
12-27-2009, 05:20 PM
http://smiley360.com/

Why Smile.ly ?
Smile.ly is the world's 1st social media powered community designed to bring you new things to try & share

Looks like a new Product Testing site-I have 3 offers coming.Create your acct & check for your offers.Doesn't look like you get paid,just try new things & post comments.

(FYI!!!!! You need to know that to move up in level you must complete missions. A completed mission is getting no less than 50 smiles for that mission. Without the 50 the mission IS NOT considered completed!)

Also they do allow husband and wife to belong individually!!

jammom
01-10-2010, 04:59 AM
Got my One-A-Day Vita Craves yesterday

jammom
01-14-2010, 12:33 PM
There's a new offer up for a book "Start Over Finish Rich"-said mine will ship tomorrow.
This seems like a cool program ! :clapping:

rhondat333
01-17-2010, 10:35 PM
I am really confused about this program! I received the vitamins and love them....but not sure where to submit my evaluation. Any help?

nina83
01-19-2010, 08:21 AM
I was having trouble myself with this.If you go to the brand connect tab and then look up the vitacraves click on the picture then click on follow this button and then there is a box were it says add content there are two chocies

1.Add Content From your Computer
Use this to create or upload your own contributions to BrandConnect without linking to an external website. There's space for you to add both text and an image.

2.Add Content From the Web
Use this option to share a link to something that's already online…a home page, a review, or any other content that exists on the web at large.

choose add content from your computer and then you can go thru the steps of leaving your feed back. you can do this with any brand you like or any you wanna say something about i love this site its fun and very cool to try new things. hope this helps.

jammom
01-19-2010, 08:42 AM
Thanx Nina-couldn't log on at all yesterday & finally can today :nea:

jammom
01-19-2010, 08:44 AM
Got the book "Cherries in Winter" by FedEx yesterday

jammom
03-09-2010, 09:16 AM
Really like this site

jammom
04-09-2010, 07:57 AM
They're now giving out Fathead Bobbleheads-check your page

jammom
04-15-2010, 05:52 AM
This program is awesome & has introduced me to some great prods & a couple wonderful books so far.
What are you waiting for-sign up !

Minister's Wife
04-24-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm confused about the brandconnect. I think I am missing something. I joined but don't see exactly what I am supposed to do.

Any help???

Ryan's Mom
04-25-2010, 12:26 AM
I'd seen this around, but wasn't sure about it until I saw jammom's recommendation. Signed up. Thanks Deb!

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Does signing in everyday here help at all. I finished the Fathead Trading Cards we got and was hoping they would send something more. Is there something I can do to increase my chances of getting missions??

jammom
05-19-2010, 10:42 PM
Got an email & a new mission-Snikiddy Baked Fries-check the site !!!
I will receive 7 bags-1 for me & 6 to share

Minister's Wife
05-20-2010, 01:12 AM
I just got that mission too. Should be a lot of crunchin going on around here.

Ryan's Mom
05-20-2010, 08:54 AM
Me Too!!!

Hello, Dolores!

This email confirms that you have accepted the following Smile.ly Mission: Snikiddy Baked Fries

awatsr
06-10-2010, 04:48 AM
Thanks. I signed up today.

Minister's Wife
06-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Glad you signed up. Have fun looking around.

Minister's Wife
06-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Me Too!!!

Hello, Dolores!

This email confirms that you have accepted the following Smile.ly Mission: Snikiddy Baked Fries

Have you gotten yours???? Nothing here yet.

Minister's Wife
06-19-2010, 12:16 AM
Got our Snikiddy and it is yummy!!!

awatsr
06-19-2010, 04:25 PM
Really need a little help with this one. Tried to create a smiley, but it won't work. Seems like an awesome program.

rebate queen
06-19-2010, 05:05 PM
Really need a little help with this one. Tried to create a smiley, but it won't work. Seems like an awesome program.

Wish I could help, but I don't know a thing about it :(

rebate queen
08-31-2010, 01:55 PM
Dear Dawn,

You're eligible for the new
Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener mission!

If you accept this mission, you'll receive one free box of 50 packets of Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener to try in your next cup of coffee or tea. Once you receive the package, all you have to do is come back online and share your feedback on the product. (Remember to update your shipping address in your profile if needed.)

Ideal?® No Calorie Sweetener from Heartland Sweeteners is a no-calorie, great tasting sugar alternative and is suitable for everyone in the family, including those with diabetes. It dissolves quickly in your favorite hot or cold beverages and lets you indulge your sweet tooth without the guilt. :)

Hurry, spots are limited! Click here to log in and join this mission! Good Luck!
Lisa

P.S. Not interested in the mission but still love coupons? Click to get $1 off any Ideal product.

Lisa Barnard
Senior Community Manager

jammom
08-31-2010, 02:33 PM
Got it too Dawn-thanx-just got home from making a killing @ the grocery store !

Ladysteeler
08-31-2010, 02:41 PM
They are suppose to be sending me the 50 pack of idea to try. I accepted the mission. I signed up for this a while back and had forgotten about it until I got an email from them today.

rebate queen
09-28-2010, 06:12 AM
We have many exciting missions coming up at Smile.ly this fall - everything from razors to tea and lots in between. Get ready for some fun in the coming weeks! In the meantime, the Smile.ly team came across a good cause, which we wanted to share with our community members. In just a few seconds, you can help Staples enrich the lives of young people in need.

For every new Twitter follower, Staples is donating $1 to charity, up to $25K. Here's how it works:

1) Follow @StaplesTweets on Twitter.
2) Visit the Staples #Follow4aCause information page and click the "Tweet Vote" button to cast a vote for your charity of choice. Staples will donate up to $25K to the charity that wins.
3) Spread the word about the #Follow4aCause campaign by sharing the following link with friends and family: bit.ly/9UEnMv

Talk about EASY. :)

Which charity would you choose?

Thanks, and spread the word!
Lisa
Smile.ly Community Manager
PS. If you have any questions, just ask!

Visit us at www.smile.ly

rebate queen
09-29-2010, 07:30 AM
Thank you for taking the time to complete this mission pre-qualification survey. Based on your responses you qualify for our next mission for Zicam Extreme Congestion Relief Nasal Gel. Look for the mission invitation under "Offers For You" in My Smile.ly

jammom
10-27-2010, 12:22 PM
New mission for Twinings teas-check your email & site :)

rebate queen
10-27-2010, 12:36 PM
Thanks Deb!

Congratulations! Based on your responses you qualify for our next mission for Twinings of London?®. Look for the mission invitation under "Offers For You" in My Smile.ly. Thank you for taking the time to complete this mission pre-qualification survey.

NinjaMomma
10-27-2010, 12:40 PM
New mission for Twinings teas-check your email & site :)Got the email, but when I logged in there was nothing!

rebate queen
10-27-2010, 01:17 PM
Got the email, but when I logged in there was nothing!

Find the contact info on the site and send them a quick email. Lisa is prob the one to get it, and she has been helpful to me in the past. As a matter of fact, I think it was for the same problem. I got the email for ideal sweetener, but it wasn't in my offers. She fixed the problem right away!

NinjaMomma
10-27-2010, 03:39 PM
Find the contact info on the site and send them a quick email. Lisa is prob the one to get it, and she has been helpful to me in the past. As a matter of fact, I think it was for the same problem. I got the email for ideal sweetener, but it wasn't in my offers. She fixed the problem right away!
I got Becky, she fixed it and I got in! Woo!

I also have Durex coming in from them.

Minister's Wife
10-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Got in on the Twinnings one this time. last couple I have missed. I love their tea too. It will be easy to evaluate this one.

jammom
10-31-2010, 12:05 PM
Females 18-30 can sign up for a Durex Love Box

rebate queen
10-31-2010, 05:32 PM
Females 18-30 can sign up for a Durex Love Box

Hey...I'm not too old for a love box! :(

jammom
10-31-2010, 11:10 PM
Hey...I'm not too old for a love box! :(

LMAO ! (snicker snicker)

jammom
11-05-2010, 04:16 AM
New mission for women 14-25 for Schick Quattro

NinjaMomma
11-05-2010, 09:02 AM
Just got my Love Box in the other day, includes 16 tins with 3 condoms each..

Now I'm waiting on the tea and razor to come in..

jammom
11-08-2010, 12:40 PM
New Mission-RelaxZen Night

rebate queen
11-08-2010, 02:48 PM
I got the email, but I haven't checked it out yet...

rebate queen
11-08-2010, 02:54 PM
Congratulations, you're on a mission!
Smile.ly will be sending you something new to try. Once you've tried the product or experience, you'll return and login to Smile.ly to share your thoughts with the world.

Minister's Wife
11-09-2010, 01:42 PM
Bummer! The mission is full. You'll have to let me know what it is like.

Still waiting for my tea to arrive for my other missions I was accepted for. Anyone else on that one?

Ladysteeler
11-09-2010, 03:36 PM
I got the email for some sort of sleep aide to try. Never got my other mission to try.

Ryan's Mom
11-15-2010, 10:45 PM
Current Offer!

For this mission, you will receive one full-value coupon for a carton of Florida's Natural?® orange juice, plus all of the other goodies we've included for your insight and information.

jammom
11-15-2010, 11:13 PM
Boo-no OJ for me

rebate queen
11-16-2010, 07:33 AM
Boo-no OJ for me

none for me either

Minister's Wife
11-20-2010, 12:48 AM
I got the OJ mission!! Good deal!!!

Hello, Lois!

This email confirms that you have accepted the following Smile.ly Mission: Florida's Natural orange Juice.

Minister's Wife
12-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Anyone get the OJ yet???

Ryan's Mom
12-05-2010, 04:25 PM
Anyone get the OJ yet???

Just got my coupons. One for a free one and six for $1 off.

Minister's Wife
12-10-2010, 08:49 PM
Got mine finally!! Love how it is any size 59 oz or larger. Sure hoping to find a "larger" LOL!!

jammom
03-21-2011, 06:12 PM
Try Country Crock?® for Free!
(http://smile.ly/offerDetails.cfm?missionID=51)

Smile.ly is pleased to offer members the chance to try Shedd??™s Spread Country Crock?® ??“ where food and families come together around the dinner table and make meals better, with 70% less saturated fat and 30% fewer calories* than butter. [*Contains 70 calories and 7g total fat (2g saturated fat) per serving.]

(http://smile.ly/offerDetails.cfm?missionID=51)

Minister's Wife
03-21-2011, 09:48 PM
Bummer! i don't have that one. Maybe it will show up later. Thanks for the heads up!!

Ladysteeler
03-22-2011, 04:44 AM
I got an email yesterday to take a survey to see if I qualified. I could not find a survey when I went to site and it said no current offers.

shsc82
03-22-2011, 07:26 AM
Oooh, awesome, I haven't heard of this one before! I have been doing product testing sites for years and love the experience!

rebate queen
03-22-2011, 11:02 AM
Dear Smile.ly Member,

We are inviting you to take a short survey to see if you qualify for an upcoming Smile.ly mission. Our surveys help us connect Smile.ly members with brands that fit your lifestyle.

If you qualify for this mission, you will receive an exclusive sample from a leading manufacturer of dental hygiene products.

In exchange for the sample, all we ask for is your feedback.

To take the survey, log in to Smile.ly and click the link that says "Qualify for a Special Mission" on your MySmile.ly page.

Click here to get started.

Thank you,

Lisa

Minister's Wife
03-22-2011, 11:31 AM
I got that one too. It's for some kind of dental product, Gum Picks or something. I didn't qualify cause I think I floss too often!! LOL!! But they did send me to a coupon. So good deal anyway.

jammom
03-23-2011, 05:14 PM
New Mission offer for GUM Soft-Picks

Minister's Wife
03-29-2011, 07:44 PM
Yay!!! I haven't had a mission for a while!!

Hello, Lois!

This email confirms that you have accepted the following Smile.ly Mission: Country Crock?®

Your shipment is expected to go out in 4-6 weeks

Here are the details of the offer you've accepted:
Try Country Crock?®
Country Crock

For this mission, you will receive one full-value coupon for Country Crock?® spread, plus all of the other goodies we've included for your insight and information.

When you??™ve had the chance to redeem your coupon and try Country Crock?®, it will be time to share your opinion using the Smile.ly sharing tool. We'll reward you with smiles, or points which improve your status in the Smile.ly community.

Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you??™ve received a free Shedd's Spread Country Crock?® product from Smile.ly!

And don't forget to download the coupon for 40 cents off at CountryCrock.com/Smile!

Minister's Wife
03-29-2011, 07:49 PM
I just checked my mission info and saw this. Neato!!! We use Country Crock here a lot and it is on sale a lot here too. Love saving money and helping others save too!!

Join this Mission and Receive:
# One (1) full-value coupon for a free tub of Shedd's Spread Country Crock?®
# Ten (10) coupons for $0.75 off any Country Crock?® product, to share with friends

rebate queen
04-15-2011, 10:38 AM
Spring has sprung and so has our new name! Smiley360
We have listened to our community and having a .com is easier for our members to find us and share with their friends and network. We are excited to launch our new name: Smiley360. The members of Smiley360 have a voice... national brands are listening and so are we.
You can still find us at www.smile.ly, but we are officially launching our new URL www.smiley360.com. Thanks Smiley360 for making this a great place to share feedback and reviews. We are the same great community, with a brand new name! Smiley360.

jammom
07-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Login for poss Craisins mission

Minister's Wife
07-19-2011, 10:43 PM
Bummer!! I didn't qualify. ugh!

Ryan's Mom
07-19-2011, 11:05 PM
We're sorry! Based on your responses, you do not qualify for this mission.

Looks like we all struck out. :(

Minister's Wife
07-20-2011, 12:08 AM
That happens to me a lot with things. I'm too old, no kids under 18, too white, don't work outside of the home, don't make enough money, don't have enough tech gadgets, don't drink, don't smoke,....... I'm just too average. LOL!!

jammom
07-20-2011, 05:56 AM
Didn't qualify either....usually do pretty well w/ them,so I was surprised

jammom
07-26-2011, 12:32 PM
http://smiley360.com/mySmilely.cfm
http://smiley360.com/images/missions/mission79/index_50x50_50x50%5B1%5D_80x80.jpg (http://smiley360.com/offerDetails.cfm?missionID=79) Qualify for a Special Mission! (http://smiley360.com/offerDetails.cfm?missionID=79) Take this short survey to see if you qualify for a Free Sample from a leading manufacturer of foot care products.

jammom
07-26-2011, 12:36 PM
YAY-Dr Scholl's orthotic insoles !!!
For this mission, follow these steps:

Click here (http://bit.ly/dr_scholls_footmapping) to find the nearest Dr. Scholl's?® Custom Fit Orthotic Center
Visit your nearest Dr. Scholl's?® Custom Fit Orthotic Center to get measured for your Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts
After your visit, click here (http://smiley360.com/surveys/ims77.php) to answer our quick survey and give us your Dr. Scholl's?® Custom Fit Orthotic CF number
Note: You will have until August 4th to complete the steps above, or you will not be eligible to continue this mission.

You will then receive:

One (1) pair of Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts
Ten (10) brochures on Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Center and Inserts—to share with family and friends
A link (http://bit.ly/FootmappingRebate) to share with family and friends for a $7.50 rebate, redeemable towards any purchase of Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts
The Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Insert Information and Sharing Guide
Instructions for “How to Share on Facebook and Twitter”
After you’ve had the chance to try your Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts, it will be time to share your opinion using the Smiley360 sharing tool. We'll reward you with smiles, or points which improve your status in the Smiley360 community.
Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you’ve received your free Dr. Scholl’s?® Custom Fit Orthotic Inserts from Smiley360!

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2011, 02:54 PM
YAY!!! I got in too! Thanks Deb! You rock!

jammom
07-26-2011, 07:10 PM
YAY!!! I got in too! Thanks Deb! You rock!

I'm really glad to do this-unfortunately have lots of foot probs d/t nerve damage & have insoles in ALL my shoes (to heck w/ paying for orthopedic ones from my MD-even w/ insurance it's $)Hey-maybe it's for us old folks-LOL ! Glad you got in & hope others do too !

jammom
07-26-2011, 07:11 PM
1. Congratulations, you have qualified for the Zatarain's?® Frozen Entrees mission! If you are interested in participating in this mission, please answer the following questions to provide the brand some background information, and then continue to the mission page to secure your place in the mission. Taking this survey does not guarantee your spot in the mission. Participation in all missions is first-come, first-served. Would you like to continue?

WOO-HOO-my lucky day !

Minister's Wife
07-26-2011, 11:49 PM
Wow!! Congrats to both of you. I didn't get either offer but I am glad you did!! Yay!!!!

Ryan's Mom
07-27-2011, 12:30 AM
Thanks Lois. I hardly ever get anything from any of these sites so was quite pleasantly surprised!

shsc82
07-28-2011, 07:35 PM
Awesome, I have yet to qualify for anything from them. Does giving ratings on all the things help at all? I did a ton one day.

jammom
08-04-2011, 11:41 PM
I tried to post yesterday,but couldn't get on-
If you were chosen for the Dr Scholl's mission,yesterday was the last day to get your foot measurement in-wow-knew those were $,but $50 ?!?

jammom
08-05-2011, 01:09 AM
Poss Alift mix-in energy drink-not listed for me...

Minister's Wife
08-08-2011, 10:13 PM
I had the offer and didn't qualify. But I also had another offer for Country Crock. It's to win a $200 gift card by having friends click on your survey. The more that click on your link the more entries you get. And anyone who clicks on can enter the drawing too. If they win you win. Neat!!

We can help each other on this by clicking on the links. You do not need to log in or join to do the survey. If anyone wouldn't mind helping my link is posted on my Facebook page.
My name there is Lois Jones (https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=100000985398399) (just click on my name here)
I would be more than glad to click on any of yours!!!

Ryan's Mom
08-09-2011, 12:18 AM
Poss Alift mix-in energy drink-not listed for me...

It's already gone. They didn't bother to tell me until AFTER I completed the survey!

We're sorry! This mission is filled. However, be sure to "like" the alift™ Facebook page and enter for a chance to win a FREE case of alift™!

Ryan's Mom
08-09-2011, 12:20 AM
I had the offer and didn't qualify. But I also had another offer for Country Crock. It's to win a $200 gift card by having friends click on your survey. The more that click on your link the more entries you get. And anyone who clicks on can enter the drawing too. If they win you win. Neat!!

We can help each other on this by clicking on the links. You do not need to log in or join to do the survey. If anyone wouldn't mind helping my link is posted on my Facebook page.
My name there is Lois Jones (https://www.facebook.com/update_security_info.php?wizard=1#!/profile.php?id=100000985398399) (just click on my name here)
I would be more than glad to click on any of yours!!!

Clicked on it and did the survey. Hope it helps!

jammom
09-29-2011, 12:42 PM
YAY-just qualified for a Pam Cooking Spray mission !

http://www.smiley360.com/userfiles/image/PAM%20logo.png

For this mission, you will receive one (1) PAM?® Cooking Spray ??“ Full Value Voucher (1 full-size can of spray), one (1) Hunt??™s Tomatoes ??“ Full Value Voucher (1 can of tomatoes), one (1) Pyrex glass dish, one (1) spatula, recipes, Step-by-step Guide for the Ultimate PAM?® Challenge and the Smiley360 Sharing Guide.

jammom
09-29-2011, 12:51 PM
Wholly cow-the "PAM" wasn't that big on preview-LOL

Minister's Wife
09-29-2011, 03:46 PM
Got the offer for the Pam, but I didn't qualify. I'm trying to figure out why I never seem to for so many. I think it's the same as the survey sites, I'm too average!! LOL!!!

Glad you got in Deb. And WOW that is one big Pam you got there!! LOL!!
Did you have the oral health survey too? It was a pre-something. for an upcoming mission.

shsc82
10-05-2011, 08:27 AM
Wow, I finally got approved for one!! Pam spray!

shsc82
10-05-2011, 08:28 AM
Got the offer for the Pam, but I didn't qualify. I'm trying to figure out why I never seem to for so many. I think it's the same as the survey sites, I'm too average!! LOL!!!

Glad you got in Deb. And WOW that is one big Pam you got there!! LOL!!
Did you have the oral health survey too? It was a pre-something. for an upcoming mission. I had never even gotten a survey or screener before the pam spray, I have gotten emails, gone to the site and nothing shows up on my page, so yay!

Ryan's Mom
10-17-2011, 01:10 PM
They just opened up some more spots and I got the Pam one too!

rebate queen
10-17-2011, 01:32 PM
They just opened up some more spots and I got the Pam one too!

Ditto here!! YAY for us!!! You get a nice package for this one!!!

Congratulations, you have qualified for the PAM?® cooking spray mission! If you are interested in participating in this mission, please answer the following questions to provide the brand some background information, and then continue to the mission page to secure your place in the mission.

Ladysteeler
10-17-2011, 01:33 PM
I got this one too.

Ryan's Mom
10-17-2011, 01:37 PM
Ditto here!! YAY for us!!! You get a nice package for this one!!!

Congratulations, you have qualified for the PAM?® cooking spray mission! If you are interested in participating in this mission, please answer the following questions to provide the brand some background information, and then continue to the mission page to secure your place in the mission.

Oh yeah! We get:

For this mission, you will receive one (1) PAM?® Cooking Spray – Full Value Voucher (1 full-size can of spray), one (1) Hunt’s Tomatoes – Full Value Voucher (1 can of tomatoes), one (1) Pyrex glass dish, one (1) spatula, recipes, Step-by-step Guide for the Ultimate PAM?® Challenge and the Smiley360 Sharing Guide.
If you haven't signed up for this site, you may want to. They really offer some nice things to try and evaluate.

jammom
10-17-2011, 01:41 PM
YAY-glad so many of us got in !!!

Ladysteeler
10-21-2011, 02:36 PM
Got this deliverd my UPS l couple of days ago. Very nice dish. Got offer to take another survey just now but can't get on site.

rebate queen
10-21-2011, 03:48 PM
Got this deliverd my UPS l couple of days ago. Very nice dish. Got offer to take another survey just now but can't get on site.

YAY!!! I took the new survey today. Just 2 or 3 questions...

Ryan's Mom
10-21-2011, 05:33 PM
Got the new survey today too. Just asked me two questions. Don't know if that's good or bad? Wanted to know if I had children and then wanted their age ranges. Mine are in the 12+ range. Don't know what range they're looking for.

Minister's Wife
10-24-2011, 12:05 PM
Had the same survey. Hoping they don't want people with little ones, cause mine have not been little for a LONG time!!

Minister's Wife
10-27-2011, 07:02 PM
Well I took a survey and qualified for the Snuggle offer. When I clicked back to the site it was full. So I am on the waiting list.
CHck your offers might be there for you too.

rebate queen
10-27-2011, 09:05 PM
Well I took a survey and qualified for the Snuggle offer. When I clicked back to the site it was full. So I am on the waiting list.
CHck your offers might be there for you too.

Same for me :(

rebate queen
11-10-2011, 02:39 PM
Check your homepage for a survey for a new mission involving healthcare products

rebate queen
11-10-2011, 02:49 PM
Congratulations, you have qualified for the new ARM & HAMMER?„? Simply Saline?„? Neti Pot mission!

Minister's Wife
11-11-2011, 04:35 AM
Congratulations, you have qualified for the new ARM & HAMMER™ Simply Saline™ Neti Pot mission!

Got in the same one. I also had a survey about a nutrition bar. Don't think it will be anything I will qualify for, but others should see if they might!!

jammom
11-11-2011, 05:04 AM
Got the Arm & Hammer Simply Saline Neti-Pot,but didn't qualify for the nutrition bar

Ladysteeler
12-07-2011, 11:56 AM
Check your emails for smile-ly offer for free redbox rental.

jammom
12-07-2011, 12:26 PM
Thanx for the heads-up ! Got it !

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 01:06 PM
I got it also!

rebate queen
12-28-2011, 12:48 PM
Just got a new survey, but didn't qualify for the mission. It seems to be for children's and infant's Advil. I think you need to have children under the age of 12.

jammom
12-28-2011, 12:54 PM
Me neither...

rebeccamarietta
12-30-2011, 08:43 PM
I had a new survey and qualified for children's and infant's Advil.:D

rebate queen
12-30-2011, 09:42 PM

Congrats! :)

jammom
12-31-2011, 09:22 AM
Nice one-congrats !

Minister's Wife
01-01-2012, 10:35 PM

Oh I'm so glad someone got into it!! Congrats!

rebeccamarietta
01-02-2012, 08:55 PM
Thanks! This is the first one I've gotten in on anything from Smiley 360.

rebate queen
01-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Check your account for a survey to qualify for a Knorr?® Homestyle Stock mission.

I didn't qualify :(

jammom
01-10-2012, 02:13 PM
Me neither...

Ladysteeler
01-10-2012, 02:50 PM
I didn't quaify either.

Minister's Wife
01-10-2012, 03:14 PM
I did!! Yay!! I'm surprised too!! But I love Knorr and have for a long time so I'm happy!!

Congratulations, you have qualified for the Knorr?® Homestyle Stock mission!

Here's what is coming:
One (1) Full-Size pack of Knorr?® Homestyle Stock
Three (3) Coupons to share ($2 OFF value)
One (1) Knorr?® Homestyle Stock cooking Ladle
Knorr?® Homestyle Stock Recipe booklet
Smiley360 Knorr?® Homestyle Stock sharing guide

rebeccamarietta
01-12-2012, 04:08 PM
Congratulations!

jammom
01-16-2012, 07:43 PM
Dear Smiley360 Deborah,

Congratulations! You have qualified for the Knorr?® mission. We have changed the qualifications so more of our members may participate in this exclusive mission to receive a free sample of Knorr?® Homestyle Stock.
Visit your My Smiley360 page (http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Smiley360SocialMedia/690fdd48d6/90657ea131/a687bf23c2) to accept the mission invitation, which can be found under "Offers for You". We look forward to your participation!
Also, make sure to check your My Smiley page for other exciting missions we’re offering right now!

Minister's Wife
01-16-2012, 09:49 PM
Well that's nifty! Glad you got in Deb!!

we3kings
01-17-2012, 08:48 AM
I got this one also, Knorr?® Homestyle Stock, Yay! :chees:

rebate queen
01-19-2012, 08:48 PM
Check for a new survey on music...

Dear Dawn,

Please take this survey to better help us understand you, our Smiley360 members.

To take the survey:
Go to your My Smiley page
In the "Offers For You" section, click on "Music Survey" and take the quick one minute survey

As a thank you for taking this survey, we??™ll award you with 10 Smiles!

Click here to get started.

Thank you,

-Lisa
Smiley360 Community Manager

Be heard. Be happy.

PS. If you have any questions, just ask!

Minister's Wife
01-19-2012, 10:01 PM
Had that too. Wonder what it would be for. I am kinda figuring a download kind of thing.

I have one small beef with Smiley right now. For ages I have qualified for another level and I am still at the old one. For the next level I needed 5 completed missions and 300 smiles. Well I have 7 completed missions (soon to be 11) and 510 smiles and it won't change. Contacted them and they said it is a technical problem and the techies are working on it. Well it has been over 2 months and they still haven't fixed it. I think they need new techies!!

jammom
01-20-2012, 12:27 AM
Funny you say that-my #s weren't moving either much & I wondered but didn't act on it-thanx for the info

Minister's Wife
01-30-2012, 02:21 AM
Deb I just got another email saying their tech guys haven't forgotten about me and are STILL working on it. I think if I were them I would go find the tech guy's office and see if he is still breathing. Sheesh! It's been several months now!

rebate queen
02-10-2012, 05:15 PM
Check your emails or homepages for a survey about pets!

rebate queen
02-10-2012, 05:19 PM
Deb I just got another email saying their tech guys haven't forgotten about me and are STILL working on it. I think if I were them I would go find the tech guy's office and see if he is still breathing. Sheesh! It's been several months now!

Maybe they have it fixed because they just finally moved me up a level.

jammom
02-11-2012, 03:09 PM
I'm up a level too

rebate queen
02-14-2012, 06:13 AM
Got a survey last night on social networking

jammom
02-14-2012, 08:02 PM
Had that survey & 1 on pets

jammom
02-15-2012, 02:12 PM
Looks like they're making Knorr available for more ppl-

We are excited to announce, that due to overwhelming demand we have opened more spots for an exclusive Smiley360 mission from a leading manufacturer of broths, side dishes and soups.
There is still time for you to take the quick survey to see if you qualify to receive a FREE full-size product.
To take the survey, log in to Smiley360 (http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Smiley360SocialMedia/e405a8eb4b/90657ea131/4b4516ab3c) and click the link that says "Qualify for a Special Mission!" on your MySmiley360 page.
Click here (http://cts.vresp.com/c/?Smiley360SocialMedia/e405a8eb4b/90657ea131/1f93baa46f) to get started.
Thank you,
-Lisa
Smiley360 Community Manage

jammom
03-16-2012, 09:50 AM
Offer for a Just For Men product

rebate queen
04-24-2012, 11:08 AM
check your page for a body lotion offer

Ryan's Mom
04-24-2012, 02:23 PM
Nothing for me. :(

Minister's Wife
05-02-2012, 07:57 PM
Finally got the whole truth about why many of us are not moving up in levels when we have done so many missions. It is not stated clearly on the site, but I got an email from them telling me what they expect. You MUST get 50 smiles on a mission in order for that mission to be considered completed. So share and share ans share again if you want to move up. And if you want to get better and more missions you need to move up.

I mentioned to them that the details were not clear on the site, but they have not gotten back with me. I'm just glad I know now so I can do what I need to to get more missions!

rebate queen
05-10-2012, 02:51 PM
check your offers:

Hello, Dawn!

This email confirms that you have accepted the following smiley360.com Mission: L'Oreal Paris Youth Code Day/Night Cream

Your shipment will be sent to:

Dawn xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Jacksonville, North Carolina 28540

IMPORTANT! If the above address is incorrect, please update your address by logging into smiley360.com and editing your profile at the following link:
https://smiley360.com/myProfile02.cfm

Your shipment is expected to go out in 2 to 3 weeks.

Try L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream for Free!

For this Mission you will receive:

One (1) 5 oz. jar of L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream
A brochure featuring information about L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream
Smiley360 L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream Sharing Guide

After you have treated your skin with L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream, it will be time to share your feedback using the Smiley360 sharing tools. When you do, we'll reward you with Smiles, which improve your status in the Smiley360 community.

Follow the mission page link below for more details on what to do, and always remember to disclose when sharing that you’ve received your free L’Oreal Paris Youth Code™ Day/Night Cream from Smiley360!

You may view your Mission details by logging into smiley360.com and going to the following link:
http://smiley360.com//mission-details.cfm?MissionID=186

Thanks,

Smiley360
Be Heard. Be Happy.

rebate queen
05-11-2012, 03:15 PM
check your page for a body lotion offer

Received this today. Has a nice light scent!

jammom
05-17-2012, 04:39 PM
Poss Arm & Hammer+ Oxi-Clean

jammom
06-26-2012, 10:08 AM
Poss Neosporin Eczema Essentials-I didn't qualify

Minister's Wife
06-27-2012, 02:02 PM
Me either Deb!!

jammom
06-28-2012, 04:35 PM
All Mighty Packs-check your offers

jammom
07-11-2012, 03:48 PM
Poss 5 Hour Energy PT

rebeccamarietta
07-25-2012, 08:41 AM
I just now got in on this:

For this mission, you will receive one full size NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener carton (40 packets ), 12 sample cards -each containing two NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener packets, one $1 off coupon to share with your friends and family and one Smiley360 NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener Sharing Guide.

The site was pretty slow...

jammom
07-30-2012, 10:08 AM
Dear Deborah,

We are excited to announce a new mission opportunity from Wisk® Deep Clean™! For this mission, we want to give everyone a chance to qualify, and are now accepting applications to be a part of this special opportunity!

If you qualify for this mission, you will receive:

10 one-load packets of Wisk® Deep Clean™
Smiley360 Wisk® Deep Clean™ Sharing Guide

Minister's Wife
08-02-2012, 12:08 PM
I didn't qualify for the Wisk one. Bummer. But I did get in on one with a new sweetener. I forget the name though.

Minister's Wife
08-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Qualified for the Nectresse mission and the 5-hour Energy one. Not so sure about the 5-hour stuff. Makes me all jittery!! looking forward to the Nectresse one.

jammom
08-23-2012, 08:45 AM
Dear Deborah,
Today, we are excited to announce a new mission opportunity from Pompeian OlivExtra® Premium Mediterranean Blend! For this mission, we want to give everyone a chance to qualify, and are now accepting applications to be a part of this special opportunity!

(1) 24oz bottle of Pompeian OlivExtra® Mediterranean Blend
A Pompeian oil smoke points magnet
A Pompeian recipe booklet
Product Information and instructions how to enter to the “Secrets of the Mediterranean” Sweepstakes for multiple chances to win a Mediterranean trip

Ladysteeler
08-26-2012, 03:25 PM
Dear Deborah,
Today, we are excited to announce a new mission opportunity from Pompeian OlivExtra® Premium Mediterranean Blend! For this mission, we want to give everyone a chance to qualify, and are now accepting applications to be a part of this special opportunity!

(1) 24oz bottle of Pompeian OlivExtra® Mediterranean Blend
A Pompeian oil smoke points magnet
A Pompeian recipe booklet
Product Information and instructions how to enter to the “Secrets of the Mediterranean” Sweepstakes for multiple chances to win a Mediterranean trip

I would like to get in on this one. Wonder when they will let us know.

jammom
09-12-2012, 10:41 AM
New mission for Orajel Cold Sore Treatment
I didn't qualify

Minister's Wife
10-01-2012, 02:56 PM
My husband and best friend both got in the Orajel mission. Thing is neither of them has a cold sore right now. LOL!!

Minister's Wife
10-01-2012, 03:05 PM
Check your home page on Smiley. There is an application for Bic Permanent Markers right now available to some. You apply and they notify you by email.

jammom
10-01-2012, 03:18 PM
Can't get their site to load...

Minister's Wife
10-01-2012, 04:38 PM
It is running really slow today. I finally got through, but it took a while and several tries. I would suggest trying tomorrow.

jammom
10-11-2012, 09:50 AM
Poss Kikkoman Soy Sauce

jammom
10-18-2012, 06:34 PM
Poss Sears or Kmart GC

jammom
10-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Poss B&G Crockpot Seasonings

jammom
10-26-2012, 01:23 PM
Poss Duracell battery test

Minister's Wife
10-27-2012, 07:11 PM
Any of the Duracell things I have seen people got turned out to be a promotional video thing they wanted you to do. It was for a total of 20 Smiles and you don't get any batteries. Duracell is just the promoter for the video. it's a neat video (is signed up for this one) but I am a little bummed not to get any batteries. We go through batteries here fast!!

Although you do get chances to win prizes for sharing the mission.

jammom
11-07-2012, 12:54 PM
Poss Advil Congestion Relief

jammom
11-08-2012, 01:15 PM
Poss BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers

jammom
11-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Poss Infants or Children's Advil

jammom
11-19-2012, 08:23 PM
Poss Bona hardwood floor cleaner & mop

rebate queen
11-28-2012, 11:02 AM
Dear Dawn,
We are announcing a special mission for Smiley360 members to help make digital books available for children in the developing world.

Worldreader is an organization that has put over 229,000 e-books -- and the life-changing, power-creating ideas contained within them -- into the hands of 1,000 children in Sub-Saharan Africa.

You are invited to accept the Worldreader mission and give this organization an opportunity to win up to $1 MILLION, and to increase “books for all” awareness globally like never before.

Your mission will be to vote for Worldreader between 11/27/12 and 12/4/12 and share it with your network. You will earn Smiles and satisfaction for helping a charitable organization associated with Smiley360. If you would like to participate, please accept the offer on your MySmiley page.

jammom
12-06-2012, 02:33 PM
Poss BIC 4 Color Pens

jammom
01-31-2013, 03:09 PM
1 Campbell’s Go™ soup in the bold flavor that you choose
Fun items to use when sharing about your Campbell’s Go™ experience
10 coupons to share with your friends for $2 off Campbell’s Go™ soup
Smiley360 Sharing Guide

rebate queen
02-04-2013, 11:17 AM
from FB...

Smiley360

Happy Monday! Check your Smiley account because new offers are out for the Campbell’s Go™ Soup & Children's Mucinex® missions.

rebate queen
02-13-2013, 10:22 AM

rebate queen
02-19-2013, 10:36 AM
log in to see if you qualify for a new mission involving Tom’s of Maine Wicked Cool! Toothpaste for Kids!

rebate queen
03-02-2013, 11:28 AM

jammom
03-21-2013, 01:54 PM
Check your offers-new mission for Dole Fruit Parfaits

jammom
04-01-2013, 02:34 PM
Poss Arm & Hammer Sensitive Toothpaste mission-I qualified

jammom
04-11-2013, 11:44 AM
Check your offers-poss Seventh Generation prods

jammom
04-12-2013, 08:54 AM
Check your offers-poss Bonine Motion Sickness tablets

jammom
04-17-2013, 09:58 AM
New mission-Centrum Flavor Bursts

jammom
04-18-2013, 09:27 AM
New mission-Advil Allergy & Congestion Relief

jammom
04-22-2013, 10:26 AM
Check Offers-Poss OxiClean 2-in-1 Stain Fighter

jammom
04-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Poss BIC Mark-It markers

jammom
05-01-2013, 01:31 PM
Poss Aveeno Nourish+Dandruff Control

Minister's Wife
05-02-2013, 02:03 AM
Am I the only one who is not getting offers for new missions. I am at level 3 and have received zilcho for months and months now!!!

Minister's Wife
05-02-2013, 03:12 PM
Well I guess I needed to whine a little sooner. Got this email today!!

Hello, Lois!
This email confirms that you have accepted the following Smiley360.com Mission: BIC Mark-It Permanent Markers

Your shipment is expected to go out in 2-3 weeks.

Try BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers for Free!

For this Mission you will receive:

(1) 36-Pack of BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers
BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers project supply kit with seasonal materials and project guide
Smiley360 BIC Mark-It™ Permanent Markers Sharing Guide

Yay!!

jammom
05-28-2013, 10:50 AM
Check your offers-poss Dove Clinical Protection Deodorant

jammom
06-18-2013, 11:35 AM
Poss Just For Men product

jammom
06-25-2013, 10:07 AM
Poss. Aveeno Nourish + Dandruff Control opportunity

jammom
06-26-2013, 08:06 AM
Poss Arm & Hammer Sensitive toothpaste

jammom
07-02-2013, 10:30 AM
Poss Azo Maximum Strength Urinary Pain Reliever

jammom
07-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Poss Sleep Number DualTemp Layer products

jammom
07-10-2013, 09:19 AM
Chance for Arm & Hammer Advance White Extreme Whitening with Stain Defense Toothpaste (the other was for sensitive)

Minister's Wife
08-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Love getting missions!! Just got the email tonight I was accepted to the Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola mission.

Here is what is coming in the kit:

(4) four full value coupons for 1 Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola of a single flavor
(4) four Fall Savings coupon booklets, one for you and 3 to share with your friends & family!
(1) one recipe booklet
(1) one pie cutter
(1) one pot holder
(1) one set of measuring spoons
A buy 1 get 1 free digital coupon to share (You must 'Like' Alpina USA on Facebook first!)
Smiley360 Alpina Greek Yogurt with Artisan Granola Sharing Guide

I will post the link for the digital coupon in the coupon section for all of you!! I like them giving out a digital coupon a lot better than a handful of paper ones!!

jammom
08-29-2013, 02:25 PM
Check your offers-poss Iam's Pet Food

Minister's Wife
08-30-2013, 12:56 AM
Check your offers-poss Iam's Pet Food

This is one I don't get! I have pets and shop at Kroger but don't qualify. Weird cause it is for getting the food from Kroger!

jammom
08-30-2013, 04:46 PM
This is one I don't get! I have pets and shop at Kroger but don't qualify. Weird cause it is for getting the food from Kroger!

I didn't either...dunno why...kinda wanted this 1

Minister's Wife
08-31-2013, 01:58 PM
I didn't either...dunno why...kinda wanted this 1

Me too!! It would have really helped.

jammom
09-04-2013, 09:38 AM
Check your acct- BIC Mark-It

jammom
09-09-2013, 04:29 PM
New mission for Wisk Deep Clean

Minister's Wife
09-09-2013, 09:42 PM
New mission for Wisk Deep Clean

Another one I didn't qualify for. Seems like they are having fewer and fewer missions and fewer and fewer people are getting them!

jammom
09-18-2013, 12:13 PM
Poss GoGo SqueeZ

jammom
09-28-2013, 09:01 AM
Poss Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom

jammom
10-08-2013, 09:24 AM
Poss OxiClean testing,check your offers

jammom
10-09-2013, 12:19 PM
Poss Greenies dog treats

jammom
10-17-2013, 12:26 PM
Check your offers- new missions for Orajel Single Dose Cold Sore Treatment & Frank's Red Hot Sauce

jammom
10-22-2013, 11:18 AM
Check your offers-poss Just For Men product

jammom
10-23-2013, 12:08 PM
Possible Sleep Number 5” CoolFit Foam Contour Pillow

jammom
11-01-2013, 03:32 PM
Poss Airborne Product opportunity

jammom
11-04-2013, 08:41 AM
Poss Children's Mucinex Cold & Flu

jammom
11-11-2013, 10:41 AM
Possible Free Bic Mark-it products-check your offers

jammom
11-21-2013, 02:02 PM
Poss Quilted Northern-check your offers

jammom
12-10-2013, 09:38 AM
Possible Free Centrum Flavor Burst-check your offers

jammom
12-26-2013, 09:49 AM
Poss Gillette Fusion Pro Glide men's razor offer

jammom
01-08-2014, 01:12 PM
Poss Arm & Hammer cat litter opportunity

jammom
01-17-2014, 04:56 PM
Check your offers-poss Just For Men Touch Of Gray Beard & Mustache

jammom
02-18-2014, 10:57 AM
Poss OxiClean mission

jammom
02-20-2014, 09:49 AM
Poss Mrs Meyer Clean Day Dish Soap & Counter Spray Cleaner

jammom
03-13-2014, 01:23 PM
OOPS-thought I posted this yesterday,guess not.
Check your emails for poss Nature's Bounty prod & now check for poss Arm & Hammer baking soda

jammom
03-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Poss Fresh Guard by Efferdent

jammom
04-01-2014, 12:07 PM
Poss Free Perk car air fresheners-check your offers

jammom
01-06-2015, 10:26 AM
Possible Free Emergen-C Drink Mix

SheldonGreer
01-09-2015, 01:00 PM
Is it International?