PDA

View Full Version : A lady is on holiday in Turkey...

SadMan
11-06-2015, 05:10 AM
A lady is on holiday in Turkey when she stumbles upon an exotic rug shop. Upon entering she find it has some of the finest rugs she has ever seen, particularly a large center piece which hangs on the main wall. The lady loves it and promptly goes over to inspect further.

After admiring it's workmanship she decides to test the quality and bends down to feel the corner, as she does this she accidently lets slip a very loud fart!

Embarrassed by her mishap she quickly looks round to make sure there is no-one about. Just at that moment a Turkish salesman appears from behind one of the stands....

"Can I help you m'am?" he asks the rather startled woman.

"Oh yes sir you can," she replies, hoping there is no odor, "I just love this rug," she exclaims, "it's the best I have ever seen, can you tell me how much it is?"

The salesman pauses, and rubs his chin... "Well madam, this is the finest rug in the land, hand crafted by the country's top rug weavers, and let me tell you this, if you farted by merely touching it, you're going to piss yourself when you hear the price."