PDA

View Full Version : Stella Artois Fill Your Chalice With Cheer IWG-12/31

jammom
11-16-2015, 04:03 AM
http://www.stellachalicesweepstakes.heyyourcity.com/
Void in AK & HI

Prize (2,000): Two (2) Stella Artois® chalices. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $24.00

msgrizzly
11-18-2015, 06:27 AM
First I got a message saying I won the 2 chalices, then I get an email with this:
Dear Participant,

We wanted to thank you for participating in the STELLA ARTOIS® FILL YOUR CHALICE WITH CHEER SWEEPSTAKES.

Unfortunately, the maximum number of winning entries for the Stella Chalices of two thousand (2,000) winners was reached prior to your winning notification and verification. Due to the overwhelming popularity of this promotion, the system was not able to properly display the message stating that the campaign had reached its limit before your entry was received.

We sincerely apologize for the error and have taken active measures to prevent future miscommunication. Regrettably, per Section 5 of the official rules, we are not able award your prize.

View Official Rules

There is good news… due to the demand and appeal of the promotion, you will have another opportunity to enter for your chance to win a Stella Chalice. Stay tuned for future campaigns.

We appreciate your participation and understanding and look forward to bringing you more exciting chances to win soon.

- Hey Winner Team

Easy come, easy go!

jammom
11-18-2015, 10:02 AM
Wow-that sux !If the sweeps goes till Dec,they should've had the prize times more spread out-that's their screw-up & they still should honor it.(just my opinion)Happened to me yrs ago with Columbia boots & they didn't honor.

msgrizzly
11-23-2015, 10:51 AM
I agree they should spread them out more. Why keep the game up if they have no more prizes? Sorry you didn't get those boots, would have been nice!

jammom
12-29-2015, 09:32 AM
Ending soon...