PDA

View Full Version : Red GoldŽ Crash My Playa Package Giveaway-12/9

jammom
11-20-2015, 03:42 PM
http://www.redgoldtomatoes.com/farm-tour-with-luke-bryan/luke-bryan-crash-my-playa

Grand Prize Package: One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a Crash My Playa package which includes:
• one (1) all-inclusive double occupancy standard hotel room at The Barcel? Resort for five (5) nights / six (6) days;
• general admission for two (2) into the hotel concert venue each show night (the “Event”);
• shuttle ground transportation from the airport to and from the hotel;
• two (2) exclusive Luke Bryan’s Crash My Playa merchandise gifts; and
• one (1) $1,500 American Express gift card to pay for additional uncovered expenses including but not limited to all prize taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and airfare, meals, gratuities, spending money, and all other expenses not specified herein are solely the winner’s responsibility.
Approximate Retail Value of the Grand Prize is: Six Thousand Two Hundred Dollars and No Cents ($6,200.00). Winner must provide evidence of paid airfare to Red Gold by December 31, 2015 or they will forfeit their prize.

Promotion Runner-Up Prize: Two (2) Runner-Up prizes consisting of a Luke Bryan Autographed Acoustic Guitar will be awarded. (ARV, $100 each)

jammom
12-05-2015, 12:20 PM
Ending soon...