PDA

View Full Version : Contests/Sweepstakes I Have Won!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

SadMan
01-24-2010, 08:40 PM
Please use this thread to brag & boast about the C&S you won.
Please do not bump an expired contest to tell others that you won.

jammom
01-25-2010, 03:11 AM
I got my FloTV I won this past Fri !
Still waiting on my XBox 360 from Coke !

Ryan's Mom
01-25-2010, 03:23 AM
I got my FloTV I won this past Fri !
Still waiting on my XBox 360 from Coke !WOW! I never win anything. Congratulations!

jammom
01-25-2010, 07:20 AM
YAY-won another free coupon for candy from Mars !!!
That makes 2 free candy bars,a $25 Visa GC & the tray !!!

jammom
04-09-2010, 08:11 AM
I've posted what I've won under the sweeps,but I won $100 from Kid Kuisine(GC), a Flip Mino HD camcorder from expired AT&T IWG,& a $25 Dave & Busters card(just rec'd)

we3kings
04-09-2010, 01:46 PM
Congratulations!

You are an instant winner. Your Mini Budweiser World Cup Soccer Ball should arrive in 6-8 weeks.

You have also received one (1) entry into the Grand Prize drawing

jammom
04-18-2010, 04:06 AM
Still can't believe I won the Meijer IWG !!!
Now I might look forward to doin laundry

petitefame
04-18-2010, 09:36 AM
Wow! Congrats!

we3kings
05-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Won Free Mike & Ike's Candy today. :chees:

jammom
05-02-2010, 08:09 AM
I rec'd my Flip Mino HD camcorder from an AT&T IWG right b4 I left for work yesterday !!!
Joins the other (2) I won (my boys did-LOL) in the old Go-Gurt IWG

rebate queen
05-02-2010, 12:43 PM
I rec'd my Flip Mino HD camcorder from an AT&T IWG right b4 I left for work yesterday !!!
Joins the other (2) I won (my boys did-LOL) in the old Go-Gurt IWG

Congrats Deb!:D

I didn't even know this thread was here--was wondering why there wasn't one!! LOL!!

rebate queen
05-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Fed Ex brought me a prize today from a Women's Day sweeps. It's Jessica Simpson's Fancy Love fragrance. Smells good!!:chees:

rebate queen
05-06-2010, 04:04 AM
I just won the cuff links from the Jelly Belly IWG. I wish it would have been the bracelet...LOL!!

I still don't know how to do a screen shot, and it won't let me copy and paste the winning message...

we3kings
05-06-2010, 06:54 AM
Congrats to all the winners! :drinks:

jammom
05-07-2010, 09:00 AM
Just got an email that I won a copy of Kate Gosselin's new book "I Just Want You To Know"-LOL

we3kings
05-07-2010, 10:38 AM
Just got an email that I won a copy of Kate Gosselin's new book "I Just Want You To Know"-LOL

Hmm... I bet that would be "interesting" to read. lol :tongue:

rebate queen
05-07-2010, 12:40 PM

hahahaha...LMAO!!:D

rebate queen
05-07-2010, 12:57 PM
I got a surPRIZE in the mail today!:D

The note says I am a daily prize winner in the Febreze Inspired to be Bold sweepstakes. The prize is a coupon good for one Febreze Destinations Collection Product up to $12.99.

rebate queen
05-10-2010, 01:20 PM
I got another surPRIZE in the mail today. It says I am a weekly second prize winner in the Mike's Hard Punch Rocks sweeps. I was excited til I read a little farther down--it's only 3 song downloads:rolleyes:LOL!!!

rebate queen
05-12-2010, 09:55 AM
I just won in the MCR Coke for a Year!

I just got the "YOU WON" message, and thought I had won a year's worth of Coke. No such luck--the next screen said a twin pack of coke...LOL

You're a winner* - so let's celebrate.
Congrats on winning a Twin Pack of Coca-Cola
*subject to verification (Standard procedure, no big deal.)

Just follow these instructions to claim your prize:

You will receive your prize 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of this promotion, which is May 30, 2010.

we3kings
05-12-2010, 11:11 AM
I just won in the MCR Coke for a Year!

I just got the "YOU WON" message, and thought I had won a year's worth of Coke. No such luck--the next screen said a twin pack of coke...LOL

Aww, I thought you won a year too. Well, something is better than nothing. Congrats! ;)

rebate queen
05-12-2010, 03:00 PM
Aww, I thought you won a year too. Well, something is better than nothing. Congrats! ;)

That'll teach me to look at the rules/prizes...LOL:rolleyes::tongue:

jammom
05-14-2010, 09:27 AM
Just rec'd an email from Read It Forward that I was selected to get "Twelve Rooms W/ A View"-expect 30 days for shipping

jammom
05-14-2010, 11:00 AM
Woo-Hoo-just got an email I won 2 concert tickets from the Motorblur/Live Nation daily entry !
I'm liking my emails today !

rebate queen
05-15-2010, 08:06 AM
Just rec'd an email from Read It Forward that I was selected to get "Twelve Rooms W/ A View"-expect 30 days for shipping

Woo-Hoo-just got an email I won 2 concert tickets from the Motorblur/Live Nation daily entry !
I'm liking my emails today !

WOOT!! Congrats Deb!

I didn't enter any of my sweeps yesterday--didn't even get online. A BAD BAD DAY!!:cry::cry:

Minister's Wife
05-16-2010, 11:26 PM
Deb you have to rub off some of that good luck to the rest of us. It is exciting to see how many you win!! Way to go.

we3kings
05-18-2010, 10:49 AM
Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Slim Jim Spicy Side, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of a SpicySide T-Shirt! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address.

I wasn't sure if this was posted on the forum or not. If someone else wants to post it please feel free.

http://www.spicyside.com/

rebate queen
05-18-2010, 11:02 AM
YAY!! Congrats!!;)

jammom
05-18-2010, 11:25 AM
I gave up on that game-Congrats to you !

jammom
05-20-2010, 06:08 PM
YAY-I won a Trucker Hat from Slim Jim !!! (Played on a whim)

rebate queen
05-21-2010, 07:41 AM
YAY-I won a Trucker Hat from Slim Jim !!! (Played on a whim)

Go Deb!!:D;)

rebate queen
05-23-2010, 10:54 AM
Ok--somebody win something!! I'm getting burned out and need to see some winners!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!

jammom
05-23-2010, 02:34 PM
I know-sweeps aren't real nice lately !

rebate queen
05-31-2010, 09:12 PM
Just won my Mike and Ike's and my Hot Tamales:tongue:

jammom
05-31-2010, 10:25 PM
Hey-did anyone win the Peanut ones? I've never rec'd any-

rebate queen
06-01-2010, 07:26 AM
Hey-did anyone win the Peanut ones? I've never rec'd any-

I won them back in November and never received them:cry:

jammom
06-01-2010, 11:55 AM
YES !!!
Just got off the phone w/ Eprize-sending my affy & W9 form ,I return & get notarized & when they receive,Maytag will contact me about delivery !!!
My set is gas w/ an ARV of $2198 she said

Ryan's Mom
06-01-2010, 12:04 PM
Woo hoo! That's your reward for finding so many sweeps for us. Good karma!

rebate queen
06-01-2010, 12:12 PM
YES !!!
Just got off the phone w/ Eprize-sending my affy & W9 form ,I return & get notarized & when they receive,Maytag will contact me about delivery !!!
My set is gas w/ an ARV of $2198 she said

OMG!!! That is one hell of a washer/dryer set!!:D

jammom
06-01-2010, 12:39 PM
Yea,it's a HE set-that's why the huge pricetag !

jammom
06-09-2010, 10:44 PM
OK-I broke the dead spell last nite-won a beach ball from Dole

rebate queen
06-10-2010, 05:05 AM
OK-I broke the dead spell last nite-won a beach ball from Dole

Thank God!! I thought we were doomed...LOL!! Actually I haven't been playing the instants every day--gotta play to win!!

rebate queen
06-14-2010, 01:52 PM
Just got this email:

Dear Dawn,

Our official records indicate you are opting for the cash prize in lieu
of the VW lease. You check is slated to ship the last week in June.
Thank you for your patience and understanding in this matter.

I have been patiently waiting for this overdue prize, so I was glad to hear from them!!

Woohoo! Can't wait to get my hands on that cash!!

rebate queen
06-14-2010, 02:25 PM
I haven't won anything in sooo long, and now I get this:

You've won a music download from Universal Music! Look for an email with prize details.

WOOOOHOOO BIG PRIZE....LOL!!!!

jammom
06-14-2010, 11:47 PM
I got a $25 Visa GC in the mail from the Hersheys Fill Your Kitchen w/ Kisses daily from awhile ago-nice surprise !

Ryan's Mom
06-15-2010, 01:22 AM
Just got this email:

I have been patiently waiting for this overdue prize, so I was glad to hear from them!!

Woohoo! Can't wait to get my hands on that cash!!

Wow! That's a great prize! I didn't know you'd won it! http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/congratulations/congratulations12.gif

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 04:26 AM
I got a $25 Visa GC in the mail from the Hersheys Fill Your Kitchen w/ Kisses daily from awhile ago-nice surprise !

Yeehawww!! Congrats Deb! Gotta love the surprise Visas!!

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 04:36 AM
Wow! That's a great prize! I didn't know you'd won it! http://i251.photobucket.com/albums/gg294/wafpaf/glitter/congratulations/congratulations12.gif

Thanks Dolores!! I won it before I came here! It's really exciting because the rules stated that you absolutely could NOT have the cash, but they changed their minds!

Later yesterday I got an email from VW:

Hi Dawn,

I just wanted to let you know that Eprize should be contacting you by the end of this week to let you know when to expect the cash prize from the Volkswagen promotion.

Please let me know if you do not hear from them.

Thank you,
Eric

Eric Wilson

Marketing Communications Manager

Volkswagen of America

I thought that was a really cool personal message considering that I had only worked with them thru eprize and not directly(though I tried)

The prize is $5640.00!!

jammom
06-15-2010, 11:26 AM
I remember that win well-Congrats Again-as always !!!
I woulda rather had cash instead of W/D,but I'm gonna sell my old ones.
Yea,love my surprise Visa-the only other 1 that was better was when I won the $250 Visa from Pella Windows(about 1 yr ago)

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 01:31 PM
I remember that win well-Congrats Again-as always !!!
I woulda rather had cash instead of W/D,but I'm gonna sell my old ones.
Yea,love my surprise Visa-the only other 1 that was better was when I won the $250 Visa from Pella Windows(about 1 yr ago)

Thanks Deb! But you're still the luckiest person I know!!
That W&D are gonna be awesome. I've never had a new set, much less, an awesome new set!!
I remember your Pella win too! That game with the jars...

joelmandre
06-18-2010, 01:12 PM
Won 2 American Idol Tour Tickets From mjsbigblog for this Season's tour. Tickets are available at the Will Call window day of the concert!!

rebate queen
06-18-2010, 02:56 PM
Won 2 American Idol Tour Tickets From mjsbigblog for this Season's tour. Tickets are available at the Will Call window day of the concert!!

Congrats Joel!!

joelmandre
06-18-2010, 03:01 PM
TY! Hopefully all these wins will get us our groove back!

rebate queen
06-19-2010, 09:11 PM
YAY!!! Finally something....

Congratulations!

You have been declared an official winner of One BBQ Cooler Bag* in The Miller Lite ???Summer Activation??? Game. Any tax on the Prize and any expenses not expressly specified in the Official Rules are the sole responsibility of the winner.

You will be receiving your prize in 6-8 weeks.

MillerCoors LLC would like to thank you for participating in The Miller Lite ???Summer Activation??? Game and congratulate you once again on being declared a winner.

We hope you enjoy your prize!

See Official Rules for Details: https://summer.millerlite.com/OfficialRules/Default.aspx

You are receiving this email because you entered the Miller Lite Summer Activation Game and you stated you were at least 21 years of age.

?© 2010 Miller Brewing Co., Milwaukee, WI

I checked the sweeps and this has a $35 value, so hopefully it's really nice or fully stocked...LOL!

we3kings
06-21-2010, 02:07 PM
Congratulations! Your entry was randomly selected from among thousands, and Read It Forward is thrilled to send you a complimentary copy of The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch. Allow 30 days for shipping and handling. We hope you enjoy the book and will share it with your family and friends.

Format: Hardcover, 288 pages
On Sale: June 1, 2010
Price: $24.00

we3kings
06-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I got this from a beauty panel I am on- I did recieve this UPS today! :chees:

You're the winner of our Fabulous Friday Giveaway!

Congratulations! You're the winner of this week's VIP beauty access Fabulous Friday Giveaway. You'll be
winning some awesome DDF skincare products ($85 value).

Kate
VIP beauty access moderator
[email protected]

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 02:32 PM
I got this from a beauty panel I am on- I did recieve this UPS today! :chees:

You're the winner of our Fabulous Friday Giveaway!

Congratulations! You're the winner of this week's VIP beauty access Fabulous Friday Giveaway. You'll be
winning some awesome DDF skincare products ($85 value).

Kate
VIP beauty access moderator
[email protected]

Woohooo! Congrats!

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 02:33 PM
Congratulations! Your entry was randomly selected from among thousands, and Read It Forward is thrilled to send you a complimentary copy of The One That I Want by Allison Winn Scotch. Allow 30 days for shipping and handling. We hope you enjoy the book and will share it with your family and friends.

Format: Hardcover, 288 pages
On Sale: June 1, 2010
Price: $24.00

I got an email from them today also!!

Congratulations! Your entry was randomly selected from among thousands, and Read It Forward is thrilled to send you a complimentary copy of All Over the Map by Laura Fraser. Allow 30 days for shipping and handling. We hope you enjoy the book and will share it with your family and friends.

If you know other readers who would enjoy sneak peeks at great reads, behind-the-scenes insights from authors, and fabulous free books, send Read It Forward to a friend:

SHARE READ IT FORWARD

We'd love to hear what you think of the read. Post your thoughts on Facebook or talk to us on Twitter @ReadItForward. You can also email us at [email protected].

We encourage you to connect with other readers by adding a review at these bookstores and readers' communities. Send us a link to your review, and you'll be entered to win another fabulous book!

jammom
06-21-2010, 10:27 PM
YAY-I like comin home to all these wins !!! (Haven't even checked my mail or email yet)

rebate queen
06-21-2010, 10:38 PM
Won a free Sobe earlier tonight!

jammom
06-23-2010, 08:04 AM
No-I haven't got my W/D yet-they have my affy &tax info(they confirmed),now waiting on Maytag to contact me for delivery,should have by middle of July(hoping)
Dawn-how long from time you won car till actually check in hand ?

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 08:10 AM
No-I haven't got my W/D yet-they have my affy &tax info(they confirmed),now waiting on Maytag to contact me for delivery,should have by middle of July(hoping)
Dawn-how long from time you won car till actually check in hand ?

I got my winning notice on 3/24. Sweeps ended beginning of April. I have received emails stating that I will have the check the last week of June, so within this next week.

rebate queen
06-23-2010, 11:49 AM
Won another Sobe

jammom
06-23-2010, 11:16 PM
Ok 2 wins today (movie tix from Coke & Sobe flip flops)then I get home & I've got my beach ball from Dole (HUGE one) & my win from exp Pyrex/Diamond Nuts-my 1 round & 1 rectangle Pyrex w/ lids !!! (oh yeah-coup for free Diamond prod)

rebate queen
06-24-2010, 05:12 AM
Ok 2 wins today (movie tix from Coke & Sobe flip flops)then I get home & I've got my beach ball from Dole (HUGE one) & my win from exp Pyrex/Diamond Nuts-my 1 round & 1 rectangle Pyrex w/ lids !!! (oh yeah-coup for free Diamond prod)

Congrats to you, Queen of Sweeps!!

jammom
06-24-2010, 10:00 AM
You don't do so bad yourself Partner in Crime !!!

rebate queen
06-26-2010, 04:04 PM
Just won in the AutoNation IWG!!

Congrats! You Won.
Just redeem your $20 giftcard for The Sports Authority by sharing it with your friends.

rebate queen
06-26-2010, 04:22 PM
Just won in the Nationwide codespotter IWG!!

Nice run
You've won $25 NASCAR.COM Superstore Gift Card! And to prove it, we'll send you an email with prize details.

rebate queen
06-27-2010, 07:39 AM
Just won in the Powerade IWG!

You won Coca-Cola/Mexican National Team Hat from Powerade! Plus, your name is entered into our sweepstakes drawings for a $1,000 or $10,000 gift card to The Home Depot. Look for an email with details.

rebate queen
06-27-2010, 07:42 AM
Just won in the Langer's Juice IWG!

CONGRATULATIONS!
ENJOY THE MOVIE!
Thank you Dawn, your certificate is ready!

Minister's Wife
07-18-2010, 11:50 PM
Won two Free Sobe's tonight. That makes a total of 3 so far.

Now as for any other wins, we won't go there!! LOL!! I am just not lucky!!

rebate queen
07-19-2010, 07:25 AM
Won two Free Sobe's tonight. That makes a total of 3 so far.

Now as for any other wins, we won't go there!! LOL!! I am just not lucky!!

Congrats!!!

Minister's Wife
07-26-2010, 12:43 AM
Well I am up to 12 free Sobes, I just won a tube of toothpaste from Tom's of Maine and can you believe this, I finally won a jar of Pace!!!!

Now to win a biggee!!

Ladysteeler
07-26-2010, 04:33 AM
July Wins
Tmoble IWG - 42 inch tv, blue ray and home entertainment center
Two free movie tickets from 90 Days of Summer IWG
Free Sobe (6)
Free 22 Powerade Drink from Coke Rewards
Soccer Ball _Frito-Lay Instant IWG (2)
Just Won - You've won $25 NASCAR.COM Superstore Gift Card! And to prove it, we'll send you an email with prize details (Nationwide Code Spotter Sweeps)
Bag of Jelly Belly Candy IWG
DH and I both won 2 more soccer Balls
Won Cap in the Dave@Buster's IWG
DH won$100 gift card from Home Depot

rebate queen
07-26-2010, 06:59 AM
July Wins
Free Sobe (6)
Just Won - You've won $25 NASCAR.COM Superstore Gift Card! And to prove it, we'll send you an email with prize details (Nationwide Code Spotter Sweeps)

OMG!! What an awesome month!!!

I haven't had many wins this month...have been burnt out on IWGs and concentrating on the dailies. I gotta say, you inspire me!!!

rebate queen
07-26-2010, 03:02 PM
Congratulations! You have been selected as a weekly winner in the Gorton??™s July Grilled Giveaway. We will be sending you a FREE product coupon good for any Gorton??™s Grilled Seafood. Try our Gorton??™s Grilled Tilapia, Grilled Salmon or Grilled Shrimp. Be sure to check out our delicious Grilled Seafood recipes at http://www.gortons.com/grilled.php

Please visit http://gortons.com/july-giveaway-winners.php to complete a form with your mailing information at your earliest convenience so we can ship your prize.

Be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook page! At the end of the month we will be drawing our grand prize - an Apple?® iPad?„?! Once again, congratulations and thank you for choosing Gorton??™s Seafood for your family.

Sincerely,

The Gorton??™s Crew

P.S. For recipes, coupons and much more, sign up for our monthly email newsletter at www.gortons.com

Ryan's Mom
07-26-2010, 03:21 PM
July Wins
Free Sobe (6)

Wow! We'll have to call you the IWG Queen! I am SO jealous!

Minister's Wife
07-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Wow! We'll have to call you the IWG Queen! I am SO jealous!

Me too! I get excited over a peanut butter cup and couple of free Sobe's. Can't imagine what I would do if I won all that!!

Congrats Ladysteeler!!!

somechick
08-01-2010, 08:42 PM
I forgot to mention I received my Miller-Lite contest prize pack! A frisbee, chapstick, and a bottle opener that could probably be used as a weapon! It's heavy! lol :D

http://i31.tinypic.com/byh4m.jpg

rebate queen
08-02-2010, 04:32 AM
I forgot to mention I received my Miller-Lite contest prize pack! A frisbee, chapstick, and a bottle opener that could probably be used as a weapon! It's heavy! lol :D

http://i31.tinypic.com/byh4m.jpg

Awesome!! I got mine from them too. I should take a pic and post. I've just never taken the time to figure out how to do it. I do have a digital camera, I'm just very inept with computers and electronics...LOL!

rebate queen
08-02-2010, 06:14 AM
Don't get too excited for me--it's only valued at $2

Dear Dawn Hoke,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in Quicken Loans Thanks A Million Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.

You have been selected as the winner of an Animal Plush from Xeko! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. You can expect to receive your prize within 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the promotion.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please click here.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please email Prize Fulfillment Services at [email protected] for any questions related to your prize. Please note, should you reply directly to this email, it will be sent to an unmonitored email alias.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Quicken Loans

Prize Fulfillment Services
[email protected]

Ladysteeler
08-02-2010, 06:20 AM
Just won a Smores Ingredient Container. Kraft More Smores
Won $5.00 Giftcard - Wendy's iwg

rebate queen
08-02-2010, 06:24 AM
Just won a Smores Ingredient Container. Kraft More Smores

Awesome!! So glad to see a winner on that one! :)

Ladysteeler
08-02-2010, 10:07 AM
Don't get too excited for me--it's only valued at $2

lol. It's still a win.

rebate queen
08-02-2010, 10:24 AM
lol. It's still a win.

yep, you're right!! :)

NinjaMomma
08-04-2010, 10:11 PM
Just got myself some Sobe flipflops!

That makes 10 free sobes and some shoes. Yay!

rebate queen
08-04-2010, 10:16 PM
Just got myself some Sobe flipflops!

That makes 10 free sobes and some shoes. Yay!

You go girl!! Congrats!!

NinjaMomma
08-04-2010, 10:24 PM
Thanks, maybe my luck is starting to get better now. xD

rebate queen
08-15-2010, 12:37 AM
Just a tiny free Sobe win, but I'm happy! I've been on a bad dry spell!

Minister's Wife
08-16-2010, 02:21 AM
I am up to 16 Free Sobe's, and a friend is sending me a pair of the flip flops she won.

Plus I just won a $5 Starbucks gift card from the Quicken Loan game.

Oh and I won 10 Bonus Box Tops for my school But I forget which instant win game!!

Still waiting on that big win. Someday I'll get one. For now I am thrilled to win anything!!!

Minister's Wife
08-18-2010, 11:21 PM
I just got this e-mail:

Congratulations Lois!

You’ve been selected as a 4th Prize winner in the Ferrara Pan Black Forest Sweetstakes!

We’ll be shipping your prize in the near future, but we want to confirm we have all the right information so somebody else doesn’t get your prize.

Click Here to Confirm Your Details

If the link doesn't work, copy and paste the url below into your browser's address bar:
http://www

If you do not update this form within 7 days, your prize will be shipped to the address originally provided.

You will be receiving:

* 1 Koozie Drink Insulator
* 1 Mini Frisbee
* 1 Flashlight

Thanks for your participation and loyalty to Blackforest Gummies!

Sincerely,
Ferrara Pan, Blackforest Gummies

rebate queen
08-18-2010, 11:50 PM
I just got this e-mail:

YAY!! Congrats Lois! :)

NinjaMomma
08-19-2010, 10:51 AM
Dear Lauren,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in Quicken Loans Thanks A Million Instant Win Game, administered by ePrize.
Congratulations – You’ve won 1 free year of credit monitoring by Quizzle!

You have been selected as the winner of one year of monitoring from Quizzle! Please see the Official Rules for further prize details and eligibility requirements.

No further action is required on your part. Should we need additional information from you, we will contact you at this email address. Look for an email in the new year with your confirmation code so you can enjoy Credit Monitoring for 2011.

For a complete set of Rules for this promotion, please click here.

Please refer to them for any questions you may have. Should you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact Prize Fulfillment Services by replying to this email. Please be sure to keep the original subject line.

Congratulations again and thank you for your continued patronage of Quicken Loans

Prize Fulfillment Services

Problem is, I have no need for this, I have no credit..
And the hubby doesn't trust it.. >.<

rebate queen
08-19-2010, 10:58 AM
Problem is, I have no need for this, I have no credit..
And the hubby doesn't trust it.. >.<

Well, sometimes it's good just to win something!!! Good luck!!

breakaleg
08-19-2010, 06:11 PM
I won a t-shirt from the otterpop IWG last night.

rebate queen
08-19-2010, 06:20 PM
I won a t-shirt from the otterpop IWG last night.

Cool--that's the first win I've seen from this one! Congrats!!

breakaleg
08-19-2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks! It was the first IWG I tried on here, hopefully it's a good omen!!

Ladysteeler
08-20-2010, 09:01 AM
Just got a $100.00 check in mail from Red Seal "Get More" Sweepstakes - Nice suprise

rebate queen
08-20-2010, 09:54 AM
Just got a $100.00 check in mail from Red Seal "Get More" Sweepstakes - Nice suprise

That's a really nice surprise! Congrats!

Ladysteeler
08-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I just got this e-mail:

Very nice win.

Ladysteeler
08-20-2010, 12:09 PM
I am on a role today. Just won 25.00 in the Progressive cash and truck iwg.

rebate queen
08-20-2010, 12:45 PM
I am on a role today. Just won 25.00 in the Progressive cash and truck iwg.

Wow!! You are on a roll!

rebate queen
08-21-2010, 12:34 PM
I got 2 different gift cards in the mail today from the M&Ms Vote to Win Sweeps--one for $28 and one for $25

(8,000)2nd Prizes-a coupon redeemable for a free 7 oz bag of personalized My M&Ms
(9,000)3rd Prizes-$25 Discover GC

Ladysteeler
08-21-2010, 07:04 PM
I got 2 different gift cards in the mail today from the M&Ms Vote to Win Sweeps--one for $28 and one for $25

Congratulation on your wins.

Minister's Wife
08-23-2010, 12:55 AM

Did they notify you about those ahead of time? Someone on another site asked me and I wasn't sure what to tell them.

rebate queen
08-23-2010, 07:33 AM
Did they notify you about those ahead of time? Someone on another site asked me and I wasn't sure what to tell them.

No notification--they just showed up in the mail!

Minister's Wife
08-23-2010, 08:06 PM
No notification--they just showed up in the mail!

Thanks! I assumed there was something they told you ahead of time and didn't want to tell them something wrong. I'll let them know!!

rebate queen
08-25-2010, 08:02 AM
Won another free SoBe today!

Maybe I should start playing more than once a week...

jammom
08-25-2010, 09:21 PM
YAY-got a $25 Visa GC in the mail today from M&Ms !!!
Gonna get back in the swing of things w/ sweeps soon...

Minister's Wife
08-26-2010, 12:59 AM
I won a Sobe T-SHirt and a Sobe Athletic Jacket tonight!!! I am so excited!!!!!

rebate queen
08-26-2010, 04:29 AM

Congrats!! I got that too...well mine was a Discover card for the $25 and a Visa for the $28..

rebate queen
08-26-2010, 04:29 AM
I won a Sobe T-SHirt and a Sobe Athletic Jacket tonight!!! I am so excited!!!!!

Wow!! Are they one prize or 2 different prizes??

Ladysteeler
08-26-2010, 04:45 AM
Congrats!! I got that too...well mine was a Discover card for the $25 and a Visa for the $28..

Very nice. Congratulations

Minister's Wife
08-26-2010, 06:03 PM
Wow!! Are they one prize or 2 different prizes??

2 different prizes. I won playing 2 times. Actually I play 6 times every time I log in.

Minister's Wife
08-26-2010, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by jammom View Post

You guys always get some of the most practical prizes. Money is such a good thing!!

Congrats!!!

jammom
08-26-2010, 06:59 PM
WOO-HOO-got a $50 Safeway GC in the mail today !!!
2 days in a row-I'm likin this-def needed w/ the move & all

Congrats Dawn on your GCs !

rebate queen
08-26-2010, 07:36 PM
WOO-HOO-got a $50 Safeway GC in the mail today !!!
2 days in a row-I'm likin this-def needed w/ the move & all

Congrats Dawn on your GCs !

YAY Deb!! :)

rebate queen
08-28-2010, 08:24 PM
won another sobe

rebate queen
08-30-2010, 03:23 PM
Congratulations! You have been selected as a weekly winner in the Gorton??™s July Grilled Giveaway. We will be sending you a FREE product coupon good for any Gorton??™s Grilled Seafood. Try our Gorton??™s Grilled Tilapia, Grilled Salmon or Grilled Shrimp. Be sure to check out our delicious Grilled Seafood recipes at http://www.gortons.com/grilled.php

Please visit http://gortons.com/july-giveaway-winners.php to complete a form with your mailing information at your earliest convenience so we can ship your prize.

Be sure to stay tuned to our Facebook page! At the end of the month we will be drawing our grand prize - an Apple?® iPad?„?! Once again, congratulations and thank you for choosing Gorton??™s Seafood for your family.

Sincerely,

The Gorton??™s Crew

P.S. For recipes, coupons and much more, sign up for our monthly email newsletter at www.gortons.com

I must have won this twice in July because I just got another prize today. I did get 2 emails, but I thought it was just a mistake!

jammom
08-30-2010, 04:00 PM
I got an email from Matchpoint Marketing this AM that my washer/dryer will be delivered 9/18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They really did wait the full 12 wks from notification after sweeps ended !

I won a Gorton's coup too

Ladysteeler
08-30-2010, 04:57 PM
I got an email from Matchpoint Marketing this AM that my washer/dryer will be delivered 9/18 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They really did wait the full 12 wks from notification after sweeps ended !

I won a Gorton's coup too

Congrations on all your wins!!!!

Ladysteeler
08-30-2010, 04:58 PM
I must have won this twice in July because I just got another prize today. I did get 2 emails, but I thought it was just a mistake!

Happy winnings!!!

rebate queen
08-31-2010, 11:12 AM
Congratulations! You have been selected as a winner of the Swiss In
the ?No? Sweepstakes you entered at Swisssweeps.com

To redeem your branded Swiss Prize, visit
www.swisssweeps.com/webwinner. Please respond within 7 days of
receiving this email or you may forfeit your prize.

Thank you for participating in the Swiss In the ?No? Sweepstakes!

I have no idea what I have a choice of! I'm going to check it out now...

Thank you for completing the form and congratulations again on being selected
as a winner in the Swiss In the "No" Sweeps! If you reach the eligibility requirements
you should receive your Swiss branded prize within 6 weeks

Ok, no choices...I just get whatever they decide to send me!

Estimated retail value for t-shirt: $15; Cooler: $7.50; Duffle: $10.00.

jammom
08-31-2010, 09:32 PM
Schlotsky's Make Your Picks On Rte 66

Dear Deborah,
You have been selected as a winner of a trip for 2 to a location of your choice within the contingent US.Trip package includes 2 round-trip airfare awarded as vouchers worth $750 each,3 nites hotel accommodations at a Holiday Inn Hotel awarded as 1 room double occupancy & $500 spending money

YIPPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Just rec'd email !!!!)

jammom
08-31-2010, 10:14 PM
I'm not gonna sleep tonite !!! Gosh,w/ this & my W/D from Meijer,my taxes will be crazy !

See-ppl do win-good luck to all !!!

rebate queen
09-01-2010, 05:57 AM
Wooohoooo!!!!!!congrats!!!!!!

Ladysteeler
09-01-2010, 06:47 AM
HAPPY WINNING!! Very Nice!!

rebate queen
09-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Dear Dawn,

In honor of your Winning Ways, Wholly Guacamole is sending you this coupon for 2 FREE products! With luck like this - you might wanna head to Vegas...

We are so glad that you are a Wholly fan and look forward to more fun contest with you!

Congrats!
Brandi
Web Marketing Manager
Wholly Guacamole

NinjaMomma
09-02-2010, 11:17 AM
You guys really need to rub some of that luck on me!

Congrats!!

Ladysteeler
09-02-2010, 03:33 PM
Dear Dawn,

In honor of your Winning Ways, Wholly Guacamole is sending you this coupon for 2 FREE products! With luck like this - you might wanna head to Vegas...

We are so glad that you are a Wholly fan and look forward to more fun contest with you!

Congrats!
Brandi
Web Marketing Manager
Wholly Guacamole

I got this today too. I emailed her back because coupons expires 09/07. She will be mailing me new ones out. (She emailed me right back)

jammom
09-02-2010, 05:08 PM
YAY-add me to the list !!!
My coups don't expire till 2011

rebate queen
09-02-2010, 06:00 PM
I got this today too. I emailed her back because coupons expires 09/07. She will be mailing me new ones out. (She emailed me right back)

I better check mine!

YAY-add me to the list !!!
My coups don't expire till 2011

Congrats!

Minister's Wife
09-04-2010, 01:12 PM
Schlotsky's Make Your Picks On Rte 66

Dear Deborah,
You have been selected as a winner of a trip for 2 to a location of your choice within the contingent US.Trip package includes 2 round-trip airfare awarded as vouchers worth $750 each,3 nites hotel accommodations at a Holiday Inn Hotel awarded as 1 room double occupancy & $500 spending money

YIPPEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Just rec'd email !!!!)

I just saw this! Congratulations!!! That's a wonderful prize to get. Have you picked where you want to go?

rebate queen
09-13-2010, 05:21 AM
I just won a $50 gift card in the Shell IWG

breakaleg
09-13-2010, 02:38 PM
If I remember correctly this was from June, but I just received Alterna Caviar hair rescue from Allure, along with a letter saying that I am eligible for free shipping on any Alerna products from beauty.com until October 31st.

rebate queen
09-13-2010, 02:59 PM
If I remember correctly this was from June, but I just received Alterna Caviar hair rescue from Allure, along with a letter saying that I am eligible for free shipping on any Alerna products from beauty.com until October 31st.

Congrats!! I'm hoping I won something in August!!

rebate queen
09-14-2010, 04:01 AM
I won a KMart $10 gift card this morning!:)

Thanks for playing, and congratulations on winning a Kmart Gift Card! We will ship your Gift Card to the address you provided during registration within 4-6 weeks of winner verification.

rebate queen
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Congratulations!

We are pleased to inform you that your entry in the Wrigley ???Orbit?® Reveal Your Style??? Sweepstakes was randomly selected as a First Prize Winner. The First Prize is an Orbit-branded ???skin??? for either your large media (laptop) or small media device (cell phone). The approximate retail value of your prize is $6.95. Please refer to the Official Rules.

jammom
09-15-2010, 01:30 AM
Just rec'd a FB message that I won a Brueggers Bagels Sweeps & prizes will be mailed in a wk or 2-don't remember what this is.

swede
09-17-2010, 11:58 AM
Hubby won gas card in Shell iwg!

rebate queen
09-17-2010, 02:28 PM
Just rec'd a FB message that I won a Brueggers Bagels Sweeps & prizes will be mailed in a wk or 2-don't remember what this is.

Hubby won gas card in Shell iwg!

...Congrats!

Minister's Wife
09-17-2010, 04:59 PM
Wow!! Lots of winners lately. Good deal.

I just won Letters To God DVD and 2 Hope is Contagious Bracelets. It was from a blog giveaway.

Plus I won 6 times already in the Toaster Strudel Instant Win Game. (I'm playing for me and several others with their permission.)

Ladysteeler
09-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Won Sprite coupon from iwg - Back to school with Chuckie E. Cheese

rebate queen
09-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Just won a movie ticket in the Moviefone IWG

Ladysteeler
09-25-2010, 10:29 AM
ESPN Sports Center ringtone from Wendys Big Score Game

jammom
09-26-2010, 12:23 AM
I rec'd a letter from Aunt Millie's saying I won a picnic basket in the daily sweep ! (still goin on till the 30th)

Ladysteeler
09-26-2010, 07:48 AM
Very nice win!

Minister's Wife
09-26-2010, 12:39 PM
I rec'd a letter from Aunt Millie's saying I won a picnic basket in the daily sweep ! (still goin on till the 30th)

That's a fun prize!! We go on picnics all the time. Congrats!!!

rebate queen
10-04-2010, 05:22 AM
I won another movie ticket in the Moviefone.com: 20,000 Movie Ticket Giveaway!

Ladysteeler
10-04-2010, 08:22 AM
Got excited for a moment. Then the smoke cleared.
Dear Janet Morris ,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Head & Shoulders Polamalooza Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have won a $5 promotional code that can be used toward a purchase of $25 or more at NFLShop.com. Plus visit, http://troyshair.com/en_US/prizes/ and download exclusive wallpaper and videos from EA Sports Madden NFL 11.

rebate queen
10-04-2010, 12:10 PM
Got excited for a moment. Then the smoke cleared.
Dear Janet Morris ,

Congratulations! You have been selected to receive a prize in the Head & Shoulders Polamalooza Sweepstakes, administered by ePrize.

You have won a $5 promotional code that can be used toward a purchase of $25 or more at NFLShop.com. Plus visit, http://troyshair.com/en_US/prizes/ and download exclusive wallpaper and videos from EA Sports Madden NFL 11.

I got the same message. I really hate that!!

Minister's Wife
10-04-2010, 03:29 PM
I got the same message. I really hate that!!

I was just coming on to say I got the same message!! Very disappointed. You get all worked up when you see "You're a Winner" and then BAM!! Nothing. Sigh!!!

Ladysteeler
10-04-2010, 05:27 PM
Won a free movie ticket.

rebate queen
10-04-2010, 05:51 PM
Won a free movie ticket.

Congrats! Make sure you keep playin' because you can win more than once!

rebate queen
10-06-2010, 08:16 AM
Won my 3rd movie ticket in the Moviefone IWG!

I guess I really should play this every day, but I haven't been...

Ladysteeler
10-06-2010, 09:15 AM
Got a pair of Bolle Sunglasses today - Said from Black and Mild Sweeps

breakaleg
10-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I won a few items from Allure's August giveaways. I received e-mails from chapstick and Neutrogena. Also received shipment confirmation from NYX cosmetics, but I don't remember entering that one, guess I forgot to check it off.

rebate queen
10-06-2010, 07:38 PM
I won a few items from Allure's August giveaways. I received e-mails from chapstick and Neutrogena. Also received shipment confirmation from NYX cosmetics, but I don't remember entering that one, guess I forgot to check it off.

Congrats!

I haven't heard a thing...and I entered so many of them???

breakaleg
10-06-2010, 07:57 PM
Congrats!

I haven't heard a thing...and I entered so many of them???

Thanks! August is the only time I have a chance to enter because they usually have the giveaways when I'm at work. Good luck!!

swede
10-07-2010, 06:37 AM

Congrats! It's great to read that you won. I have entered Allure for ages and have never won.

rebate queen
10-07-2010, 10:11 AM
Got a pair of Bolle Sunglasses today - Said from Black and Mild Sweeps

I got them today!! :)

I looked up the sweeps....(675) Bolle?® Habu Sunglasses ($69.99 each)...WOW!!!

Ladysteeler
10-07-2010, 04:25 PM
Yep. i looked them up yesterday too. I was surprised about the price as well.

Minister's Wife
10-07-2010, 08:05 PM
Congrats to the winners. It's good to see so many wins!! You guys will be really sportin with those sunglasses.

rebate queen
10-09-2010, 09:55 AM
I just won some long underwear in the REI IWG!! :)

rebate queen
10-09-2010, 11:19 PM
I just won my 4th ticket in the Moviefone IWG!

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 01:39 AM
Well at least you will be very warm watching those movies in your long underwear!!! LOL!!

Congrats on the wins!

rebate queen
10-11-2010, 04:54 AM
Well at least you will be very warm watching those movies in your long underwear!!! LOL!!

Congrats on the wins!

LMAO!!

I'm pretty happy with that long underwear win. That is something I was actually going to buy for my honey who has to work outside when it's cold. I'm pretty sure it's the set with a retail value of $65 if I read it correctly....woooohooo!! I just hope it gets here before Christmas!

Ladysteeler
10-11-2010, 05:00 AM
very nice warm win..

breakaleg
10-11-2010, 06:26 PM
I received Prime My Cut styling lotion from Allure's August giveaways on Saturday and today UPS delivered Laura Mercier mascara from July's giveaway!

Ryan's Mom
10-11-2010, 06:34 PM
I received Prime My Cut styling lotion from Allure's August giveaways on Saturday and today UPS delivered Laura Mercier mascara from July's giveaway!

WOW! Congratulations!

Minister's Wife
10-11-2010, 07:28 PM

That's pretty nifty!! I'm very glad for you. Good to see someone getting some of those Allure wins.

rebate queen
10-12-2010, 04:29 AM

Woooohoooo!! Congrats!! :)

Ladysteeler
10-13-2010, 05:23 PM
Got a call or this today. Not sure if I am gonna take it. Have to fedx back in 48 hours. Leave on 11-05-2010. Taxes on something rushed I will have to pay on 3700. We will see but i am excited.
Dear Janet:

Congratulations! As discussed in our telephone conversation, subject to the final written verification of your eligibility, you are a potential prize winner in the Days Through the Decades 45th Anniversary Sweepstakes, sponsored by Sony Pictures Television Inc.
Week #4 Prize winner will receive a trip to Los Angeles, California (“Week #4 Trip”)
for himself/herself and up to one Guest with an opportunity to attend the 3rd Annual Days of our of Lives “Day of
Days” Fan Event at Universal Citywalk on Saturday, November 6, 2010 (“Fan Event”). Trip consists of: roundtrip
economy class air transportation for Week #4 Prize winner and Guest from a major airport near Week #4 Prize
winner’s residence in one of the 50 states of the U.S., or D.C., or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) to Los
Angeles, California; one (1) $300 American Express Gift Card for Week #4 Prize winner only (to be used for ground
transportation and additional expenses); two (2) VIP passes to the event allowing the winner front-of-the line access
to one cast member, two (2) nights hotel accommodation in a Deluxe Suite (double occupancy) at the Renaissance
Hollywood Hotel and Spa; a $250 shopping spree at the J Gerard Design Studio; four (4) dress rentals (one day and
one evening women’s wear only per person for Week #4 Prize winner and guest) and a phone/online stylist
consultation from Rent the Runway; a “Hollywood Makeover” from Point de Vue Salon, which may include hair
consultation, hair cut, hair color, highlights, hair treatment, styling, glamour make up, and eye brow shaping for Week
#4 Prize winner , and one (1) Days of our Lives prize pack, consisting of select Days of our Lives merchandise which
may include a scarf, hat, notebook, waterbottle, cup, cd, keychains and pens. ARV of Week#4 Prize: $3,750.00. The
ARV for

jammom
10-13-2010, 11:54 PM
WOW-cool beans !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats to you !!!

rebate queen
10-14-2010, 04:42 AM
WOW!!! I'm still waiting for a call like that!! Congrats!

I hope it was my post here that you entered from. It always feels good when people win, but especially if I helped:)

Minister's Wife
10-15-2010, 06:04 PM
Wow!! I'd take it and I don't watch soaps!! LOL!! Congrats!!!!!

Minister's Wife
10-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Just won a $20 gift card for Sears from My Coke Rewards Instant Win. So I'm happy!!

swede
10-15-2010, 06:17 PM
Got a call or this today. Not sure if I am gonna take it. Have to fedx back in 48 hours. Leave on 11-05-2010. Taxes on something rushed I will have to pay on 3700. We will see but i am excited.
Dear Janet:

Congratulations! As discussed in our telephone conversation, subject to the final written verification of your eligibility, you are a potential prize winner in the Days Through the Decades 45th Anniversary Sweepstakes, sponsored by Sony Pictures Television Inc.
Week #4 Prize winner will receive a trip to Los Angeles, California (“Week #4 Trip”)
for himself/herself and up to one Guest with an opportunity to attend the 3rd Annual Days of our of Lives “Day of
Days” Fan Event at Universal Citywalk on Saturday, November 6, 2010 (“Fan Event”). Trip consists of: roundtrip
economy class air transportation for Week #4 Prize winner and Guest from a major airport near Week #4 Prize
winner’s residence in one of the 50 states of the U.S., or D.C., or Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec) to Los
Angeles, California; one (1) $300 American Express Gift Card for Week #4 Prize winner only (to be used for ground
transportation and additional expenses); two (2) VIP passes to the event allowing the winner front-of-the line access
to one cast member, two (2) nights hotel accommodation in a Deluxe Suite (double occupancy) at the Renaissance
Hollywood Hotel and Spa; a $250 shopping spree at the J Gerard Design Studio; four (4) dress rentals (one day and
one evening women’s wear only per person for Week #4 Prize winner and guest) and a phone/online stylist
consultation from Rent the Runway; a “Hollywood Makeover” from Point de Vue Salon, which may include hair
consultation, hair cut, hair color, highlights, hair treatment, styling, glamour make up, and eye brow shaping for Week
#4 Prize winner , and one (1) Days of our Lives prize pack, consisting of select Days of our Lives merchandise which
may include a scarf, hat, notebook, waterbottle, cup, cd, keychains and pens. ARV of Week#4 Prize: $3,750.00. The
ARV for

WOW!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SMOKES! Congrats on the huge win.

swede
10-15-2010, 06:18 PM
Just won a $20 gift card for Sears from My Coke Rewards Instant Win. So I'm happy!!

Congrats! Nice win.

Ladysteeler
10-16-2010, 07:06 AM
Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30
Congratulations!

You are an Allure Magazine Free Stuff Winner!

In November 2010 you will receive a Sunforgettable Mineral Sun Protection SPF 30 Brush in the mail FREE. Please visit our website to experience Colorescience Pro.

Ladysteeler
10-16-2010, 07:07 AM
WOW!!! I'm still waiting for a call like that!! Congrats!

I hope it was my post here that you entered from. It always feels good when people win, but especially if I helped:)

Thanks Rebate Queen for all you do.

Ladysteeler
10-16-2010, 07:14 AM
Congratulations! You were selected as a Prize winner in the "Mega Music" Sweepstakes subject to the Official Rules.

Prize Winner will receive a Diego, Dora & Friends Animal Jamboree CD with an ARV of $13.00.

This will be a nice gift for my little niece.

swede
10-16-2010, 07:39 AM
Congratulations! You were selected as a Prize winner in the "Mega Music" Sweepstakes subject to the Official Rules.

Prize Winner will receive a Diego, Dora & Friends Animal Jamboree CD with an ARV of $13.00.

This will be a nice gift for my little niece.
Wow you are on a roll! Congrats!

swede
10-16-2010, 07:45 AM
Just got a certified letter, 10 free MP3 music downloads. I don't even have a MP3 player. It is from ICEE Stayction Seepstakes.

rebate queen
10-16-2010, 08:09 AM
Just got a certified letter, 10 free MP3 music downloads. I don't even have a MP3 player. It is from ICEE Stayction Seepstakes.

It's still nice to win though! Maybe you can download them on the computer!

Minister's Wife
10-18-2010, 01:17 AM
Won another Toaster Strudel. Makes a total of 9 now. I think we will be eating them for the next year!!

Minister's Wife
10-18-2010, 01:18 AM
Sunforgettable Mineral Powder Sun Protection SPF 30
Congratulations!

You are an Allure Magazine Free Stuff Winner!

In November 2010 you will receive a Sunforgettable Mineral Sun Protection SPF 30 Brush in the mail FREE. Please visit our website to experience Colorescience Pro.

You really are on a roll!! I think I need to follow you around and get some of your good luck!! CONGRATS!!!!! On all your wins!

Ladysteeler
10-18-2010, 04:17 AM
Thank You!

swede
10-18-2010, 02:05 PM
Just won the Pantene IWG! It was the grand prize! 8 bottles of shampoo & 8 bottles of conditioners. Approximate retail value $250! This is the best thing I have won yet.

swede
10-18-2010, 02:54 PM
Just received my first Allure win! Lafco candle scent Iris Lavender.

Minister's Wife
10-18-2010, 03:15 PM
Way to go Swede!!! Congrats! Those are some nice wins. Kinda jealous about the Iris Lavender candle. Just kidding. Lavender is my favorite fragrance!! Enjoy bunches!!

It's always so exciting to see what everyone wins. Even though I don't know any of you personally, I feel like "family" has won, and that's neat to me!!

Minister's Wife
10-18-2010, 03:17 PM
Well here is my little win. Won a blog contest. I am getting a coupon for Pampers Kandoo Wipes Tub and 5, $1 coupons for refills. Not a biggee, but I know the Woman's Care Center I help will love it!! So that makes me very happy.

rebate queen
10-18-2010, 03:55 PM
Just won the Pantene IWG! It was the grand prize! 8 bottles of shampoo & 8 bottles of conditioners. Approximate retail value $250! This is the best thing I have won yet.

OH Cool! You didn't say in the other post that it was the grand prize!!! WOW!! Way to go!!! :)

rebate queen
10-18-2010, 03:56 PM
Just received my first Allure win! Lafco candle scent Iris Lavender.

Maybe there's still hope for me. I've not received any wins from Allure and yet I entered so many of them!! Congrats!

rebate queen
10-18-2010, 03:57 PM
Well here is my little win. Won a blog contest. I am getting a coupon for Pampers Kandoo Wipes Tub and 5, $1 coupons for refills. Not a biggee, but I know the Woman's Care Center I help will love it!! So that makes me very happy.

That's awesome of you! Go Lois!! :)

What kind of contest was it??

Minister's Wife
10-18-2010, 04:07 PM
That's awesome of you! Go Lois!! :)

What kind of contest was it??

It was just one of those where you leave a comment and they randomly pick a winner from all the posts. It is one of the blogs I go to for coupon and freebie leads. I started going to it for store sale info and found she has some good leads that we miss here once in a while. here is her link if you want to check it out: http://www.coupongeek.net/ She also has sale leads for Amazon and other sites too.

Minister's Wife
10-19-2010, 02:02 AM
Won 4 more boxes of Toaster Strudel from Pillsbury (for a friend at church)

And

A deck of cards from the Jack's Wild Side game.

Ladysteeler
10-19-2010, 04:50 AM
My job want let me get off (open enrollment season) so they settled it for me. I did check to see if I could get cash and they will not do that. They said they are going to try to award to someone else. That's OK it was gonna be a rush deal anyway. I will keep trying for another win.

rebate queen
10-19-2010, 05:51 AM
My job want let me get off (open enrollment season) so they settled it for me. I did check to see if I could get cash and they will not do that. They said they are going to try to award to someone else. That's OK it was gonna be a rush deal anyway. I will keep trying for another win.

That really sucks! Wish you could go or get the cash!!

Minister's Wife
10-19-2010, 07:04 PM

That does stink!! I'm sorry you are going to miss out on going or the money. Bummer!!!

Minister's Wife
10-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Won a $10 Cabella's gift card from Frito lay.

breakaleg
10-22-2010, 07:47 PM
The other day I received an e-mail telling me I won "The water secret" book from the August Allure giveaways, then yesterday I received the Covergirl & Olay Simply ageless cream blush and today I got Lisa Hoffman spa bath soak, both also from August's giveaways!!!!

jammom
10-22-2010, 07:56 PM
Congrats on the new wins !!!

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 09:04 PM
The other day I received an e-mail telling me I won "The water secret" book from the August Allure giveaways, then yesterday I received the Covergirl & Olay Simply ageless cream blush and today I got Lisa Hoffman spa bath soak, both also from August's giveaways!!!!

Congrats! :)

Minister's Wife
10-22-2010, 09:24 PM
Way to go breakaleg!! Congrats on the goodies!!

Ladysteeler
10-24-2010, 04:14 PM
Won 25.00 American Express gift card from Simonmalls back to school package

jammom
10-24-2010, 04:24 PM

Gotta love GCs-Congrats !

rebate queen
10-24-2010, 07:36 PM

WOW!! First win that I remember seeing on this one! Congrats! :)

Minister's Wife
10-24-2010, 07:59 PM

Wow!! I would say you are rivalling Deb on her luckiness! Big congrats to you!!!! Enjoy spending that one.

Minister's Wife
10-25-2010, 07:36 AM
Won a free bag of Halls Cough Drops.

Minister's Wife
10-26-2010, 01:13 AM
Another bag of Halls. Just in time for winter colds. LOL!!

Ladysteeler
10-26-2010, 04:18 AM
Congratulations, with winter coming, Halls will come in handy.

Ladysteeler
10-26-2010, 04:27 AM
Just won a rug from Shaw rugs IWG.

Congratulations!

Subject to verification, you're one of our lucky winners of a Shaw Chloe - Multi Area Rug in the Shaw Fall Flooring Event Instant Win & Sweepstakes

rebate queen
10-26-2010, 04:50 AM

Congratulations!

Subject to verification, you're one of our lucky winners of a Shaw Chloe - Multi Area Rug in the Shaw Fall Flooring Event Instant Win & Sweepstakes

WOW!! You are one lucky lady!!

jammom
10-26-2010, 09:06 AM

Congratulations!

Congrats again !!!! Good wins for you !

swede
10-27-2010, 04:11 AM
WOW! That is so wonderful, congrats!!!!

rebate queen
11-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Finally got something from the Allure August Giveaway!!

Congratulations, you are a winner of the Allure August Free Stuff giveaway of Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit ??“ a moisturizing lip gloss with a colourful twist. We will be sending your package out shortly.

Enjoy,

Clinique Global Communications

Ladysteeler
11-01-2010, 01:43 PM
I love Clinique. Thats a nice win!

Minister's Wife
11-01-2010, 07:34 PM
Congrats you guys!! It's good to see the wins.
And mine is just a lonely little Mike & Ikes win. But finally after a zillion tries. LOL!!

rebate queen
11-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Congrats you guys!! It's good to see the wins.
And mine is just a lonely little Mike & Ikes win. But finally after a zillion tries. LOL!!

swede
11-02-2010, 05:44 AM
Finally got something from the Allure August Giveaway!!

Congratulations, you are a winner of the Allure August Free Stuff giveaway of Clinique Superbalm Moisturizing Gloss in Grapefruit – a moisturizing lip gloss with a colourful twist. We will be sending your package out shortly.

Enjoy,

Clinique Global Communications

I"m so happy for you! Congrats

rebate queen
11-02-2010, 12:05 PM
I got another email from the August Allure Giveaway!

Congratulations!

You've been selected as a winner of the contest in the August issue of Allure magazine! Your free tube of RUSK Radical?„? Creme will ship in the coming month.

Minister's Wife
11-02-2010, 11:21 PM

Congratulations!

You've been selected as a winner of the contest in the August issue of Allure magazine! Your free tube of RUSK Radical™ Creme will ship in the coming month.

Wow!! Another one. Good deal!!!! Enjoy!

Ladysteeler
11-03-2010, 04:10 AM

Congratulations!

You've been selected as a winner of the contest in the August issue of Allure magazine! Your free tube of RUSK Radical™ Creme will ship in the coming month.
Congratulations!!!

Minister's Wife
11-03-2010, 09:47 PM
Won the Hot Tamales for the month, finally!!

I seem to have a knack for getting these little wins. But they do add up.

Minister's Wife
11-05-2010, 06:07 PM
Guess my Tyson win was a little more than the coupon!! Good deal!!!

Dear Lois Jones,

Congratulations! You have been selected as an "Instant Win" Prize Winner in the Tyson Wings and Football Sweepstakes!

You have won the following "Instant Win" Prize:

* one $10 Snapfish.com gift card

Before we can declare you an official winner, we need you verify your mailing address listed below:

(I took out my address)

Once you reply back to this e-mail with your confirmed mailing address, your prize will be shipped to you within 4-6 weeks.

Enjoy your prize!

Best,
Kelly Savage | The Regan Group

Marketing Coordinator

rebate queen
11-05-2010, 06:17 PM

Congrats Lois!

Ryan's Mom
11-05-2010, 07:17 PM

Nice one! Congratulations!

swede
11-06-2010, 10:15 AM
I got an email from the Tyson Wings and Football Sweepstakes, I won a $50 gift card to NCAA.com!
I won a My Little Pony! Stocking stuffer for my 4 year old.

Ladysteeler
11-06-2010, 11:03 AM
I got an email from the Tyson Wings and Football Sweepstakes, I won a $50 gift card to NCAA.com!

Nice win!!!

rebate queen
11-06-2010, 11:14 AM

YAY!!! Congrats!!

Ladysteeler
11-07-2010, 03:40 AM
yay!!! Congrats!!

nice win!!!

Minister's Wife
11-08-2010, 01:04 AM

Good deal!! That's exciting!!

Minister's Wife
11-08-2010, 01:07 AM
Won 2 more Halls cough drops packages.

Won another deck of cards from Jacks Links

Won a $10 Starbucks gift card from Entertainment 2010 11

Minister's Wife
11-08-2010, 11:47 PM
And I won more Halls Cough Drops!! I'm beginning to think I should take stock in them and Pillsbury!!

rebate queen
11-09-2010, 04:24 AM
And I won more Halls Cough Drops!! I'm beginning to think I should take stock in them and Pillsbury!!

Maybe I can win something while you're gone...LOL!!

Ladysteeler
11-09-2010, 04:41 AM
Your're on a roll. Congratulations

rebate queen
11-09-2010, 08:45 AM
Dear Dawn Hoke:

Congratulations! You??™ve won the Clinique??™s Second Chance Daily Giveaway and will be receiving a full-size Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector.

Your prize will be mailed to the above address in about four (4) weeks. If you have questions or if there is a change to your address, please contact me at [email protected] within 5 days from the date of this email notice.

Ventura Associates is an independent judging agency. On behalf of the Sponsor, Clinique Laboratories, LLC., we thank you for your participation in this sweepstakes and wish you continued good fortune.

Yours truly,

Wan Graeber

Ventura Associates International LLC

1040 Ave of the Americas

New York, NY 10018

Ladysteeler
11-11-2010, 10:26 AM
UPS just delivered $200 visa debit card from Lipton sparkle with your friends sweepstakes. What a surprise.

jammom
11-11-2010, 10:35 AM
UPS just delivered $200 visa debit card from Lipton sparkle with your friends sweepstakes. What a surprise.

NICE-Congrats !!!
Gotta love surprises-esp in time for the holidays !

rebate queen
11-11-2010, 01:38 PM

Wow! You are super lucky! Congrats!!

jammom
11-13-2010, 12:35 AM
Won Grand Prize in the "Hello Jello" sweeps-a cool red t-shirt that my 14 yo son promptly declared as his.

rebate queen
11-13-2010, 06:37 AM
Won Grand Prize in the "Hello Jello" sweeps-a cool red t-shirt that my 14 yo son promptly declared as his.

Ladysteeler
11-17-2010, 02:15 PM

Congratulations.

Ladysteeler
11-18-2010, 08:43 AM
Received 20.00 gift card from Dollar General from READdiscover Your Love of Learning Literacy Rocks Contest (Second Prize)

rebate queen
11-18-2010, 08:46 AM
Received 20.00 gift card from Dollar General from READdiscover Your Love of Learning Literacy Rocks Contest (Second Prize)

swede
11-18-2010, 12:14 PM
Congrats on the wins!!! Fed Ex dropped off an Allure win BED HEAD Superstar spray, from Aug. Fed EX delivered to the wrong address. The person who received it was too nice to bring to my house.

Ladysteeler
11-18-2010, 05:43 PM
just won 10.00 vitual gift card from fritolayoutdoorgearup. iwg (Cabela store)

Ryan's Mom
11-18-2010, 09:01 PM

Congratulations! My hubby will really envy you!

rebate queen
11-19-2010, 04:58 AM

Congrats Lucky Lady!!