PDA

View Full Version : What do you think of our forum?

SadMan
01-24-2010, 09:07 PM
Your opinion on our forum, your score!?

jammom
01-25-2010, 06:43 AM
I love most of the changes-now how bout dividing the sweeps into IWGs, daily,1X & monthly...
Just a thought...Deb

SadMan
01-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Thanks for the advice. Done!

jimdav50
01-27-2010, 06:15 AM
I really like what you have done with the forum. I have been a member for quite a while but it seemed for awhile anyway that it wasn't going anywhere. The changes are very noticeable in both the daily email and this forum and its now a daily stop for me. Thanks!

somechick
01-27-2010, 07:38 AM
After somehow stumbling across this forum and lurking for awhile, I figured since it's turned into a daily hop for me, registration was in order! I found you right before the forum change--- I love the new style! :D

nina83
02-22-2010, 08:44 AM
I have been a member for about three years. I love this site it is my favorite site i visit daily and post as much as i find. The changes are great much easier to find things thank you.

petitefame
02-24-2010, 10:51 AM
What is the point of this forum if Topics gets closed
before you can post on it?

This is the Topic I am talking about:

http://absolute-forum.com/showthread.php/olay-regenerist-starter-7512.html

I would have liked to have replied on this topic.
Oh well...yall don't want to hear from me.

Why close it before we know if anyone got thru?

Ryan's Mom
02-24-2010, 11:09 AM
Oops! We didn't think of that. The thread is now open for comments, but we will close it again in a day or two.

petitefame
02-24-2010, 12:01 PM
Thanks for opening it back up.

jammom
02-24-2010, 12:21 PM
Sorry-it's just that it's hard enough to keep things current here & freebies come & go so fast-
Like RyansMom said,we'll leave open for a day or 2-thanx for the input & thanx for being a member here-appreciate you ! Deb:ok:

SadMan
03-11-2010, 05:28 AM
What would you like to see in our forum, what topics, sections? What's not to like? I would like to see your comments. This will help to improve our forum.

nikki215
05-06-2010, 09:11 PM
You asked! :lol: That and it doesn't seem anyone else is responding....I'm not shy, so here's my thoughts:

How about some incentives for people to join in and participate....near as I can tell this place is ruled by the mods. They are the only ones that are posting aside from a "thanks" here and there. No one joins in and posts - they all just lurk. Maybe take a spin over to MySavings.com and Slickdeals.net for ideas - they've really got it going. I will say that MySavings is more relaxed/conversational (heck, even the mods on this site are members on MySavings!) and SlickDeals can be brutal/all business, but at least they have the traffic to show for it. Not that you don't have a good thing going here....it has potential...just need to pick it up some to run with the big dogs. Encourage others to post instead of the mods doing - them doing all the postng leaves little room for others to feel like they can contribute. I understand that they are trying to be helpful, but it can also feel uninviting and maybe even discourages people from sharing it on their own. Anyway, just a few thoughts from a lurker who finally decided to join and give ya my take on things! HTH!! :hi:

jammom
05-06-2010, 09:59 PM
Well hey-welcome & thanx for all the input :ok:
I agree that the posting is mostly ruled by us mods,but here you have 2 gals that have been doin this whole Freebie,Product Testings,samples,coupon thing for a LONG time & we know how,where,when,etc...to get the freebies(plus they do go fast) & I really enjoy sharing w/ others.All this stuff has really helped us since my Lupus,Myositis,Sjogrens,etc..diagnosis-our income went down incredibly & med costs went up.I have made friends among all the forums I visit & know that others are in similar situations(lost a job,whatever)& they appreciate too.We also have loyalty probs-I have friends that come here,but ppl belong to lots of diff forums & since we've only been noticed for about the past 8 mos,maybe this is just another place to bookmark.Dunno,I love the set-up & have alot of fun here & really want ppl to have fun-I invite to join in.
Thanx again & happiness to ya-
Deb

rebate queen
05-07-2010, 06:58 AM
I love it here!:chees:

I'll post some ideas this weekend!