PDA

View Full Version : Free personalized Official Vancouver 2010 Journal - New Link

SadMan
01-27-2010, 02:40 AM
Capture all your Vancouver 2010 memories in your FREE personalized Official Vancouver 2010 Journal. Store tickets and memorabilia, and record your Games-related thoughts and experiences in this 160-page personalized journal.

:link: (http://www.vancouver2010.com/olympic-spectator-guide/souvenirs/)

CYNDEE66
01-27-2010, 02:51 AM
Still no place to submit...am i not seeing it..??

CYNDEE66
01-27-2010, 02:52 AM
There is even a place to enter a code....what code...???

SadMan
01-27-2010, 03:10 AM
Enter your name and email, coupon not required. Choose language English.
After submit 'Congratulations! Your Vancouver 2010 Journal has been reserved. Journals will be available for shipping beginning February 1st. On that day, you will receive an e-mail link with shipping details.'

CYNDEE66
01-27-2010, 12:16 PM
I FOUND THE PROBLEM, IT IS WITH THE WEB PAGE...IF I RIGHT CLICK AND HIGHLIGHT THE AREA,TO REVIEW PRIVACY POLICY ON DOWN APPEARS AND IT ISNT ON THE PAGE IF I DONT HIGHLIGHT IT AND THE SUBMIT BOTTON STILL ISNT THERE....BELOW IS WHAT IS MISSING ON THE WEB PAGE WITHOUT HIGHTLIGHTING AND ETC....WHAT NOW...???
DO I JUST KEEP TRYING OR WHAT...???

To review the privacy policy of the Program Administrator, click on the following link: Transcontinental privacy policy.
This program is being administered by Transcontinental (???Program Administrator???). By providing the information requested hereunder, you consent to the use of your personal information by the Program Administrator for the purposes of administering this program and matters related thereto. To review the privacy policy of the Program Administrator, click on the following link: Transcontinental privacy policy. I have read and accept the Terms and Conditions.

Capture all your Vancouver 2010 memories in your FREE personalized Official Vancouver 2010 Journal. Store tickets and memorabilia, and record your Games-related thoughts and experiences in this 160-page personalized journal (valued at $17.99 CDN). This unique keepsake includes photography ideas, questions to prompt Games memories, blank journal pages and a special pocket for Games-related memorabilia. A must-have for all Games enthusiasts!

*Offer not available to residents of Australia and Palestine
*Standard shipping and handling charges apply

Yes, I would like to reserve my FREE Vancouver 2010 Journal

First Name
First NameLast Name
Last NameCoupon Code
Coupon CodeEmail Address
Email AddressLanguage
Language EnglishFrench
This program is being administered by Transcontinental (???Program Administrator???). By providing the information requested hereunder, you consent to the use of your personal information by the Program Administrator for the purposes of administering this program and matters related thereto. To review the privacy policy of the Program Administrator, click on the following link: Transcontinental privacy policy.
This program is being administered by Transcontinental (???Program Administrator???). By providing the information requested hereunder, you consent to the use of your personal information by the Program Administrator for the purposes of administering this program and matters related thereto.

ABOVE IS WHAT I GET.....