PDA

View Full Version : It pays To Contact Manufacturers And Praise Their Products!

Ryan's Mom
01-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Just received the email below. I have received lots of emails in this vein.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at SoBe Beverages to tell us that you are enjoying SoBe Green Tea. It means so much to us when we receive such positive feedback from those whose opinion matters the most??”our loyal customers!

Although we don??™t have a mailing list, I'd be happy to forward a few coupons for you to use towards your next SoBe purchase.

I??™ll be sure to pass along your comments to the appropriate people here at headquarters.

Thanks again for sharing your thoughts. We really appreciate your friendship and support.

jammom
01-29-2010, 03:29 PM
I contacted Charles Worthington awhile ago to tell them how much I loved their leave-in conditioner & talked to a real nice girl that said she'd send me out some samples & coupons & pass along my praise. 2 days late Fed Ex came w/ this big box I had to sign for-inside was a total of 14 diff products:5 full-size shamp,5 full-size cond,& 4 of the leave-in cond.A bunch of BOGO coups & get it free MIR. Most awesome !!!

Once I contacted Unilever cause 2 packages of rice I bought were labeled wrong.Sent me out a bunch of free coups.