PDA

View Full Version : Emily Giffin Girls Getaway Weekend Sweeps-6/3

jammom
05-10-2016, 09:38 AM
http://www.randomhousebooks.com/campaign/first-comes-love-charleston-sweepstakes/

Grand Prize Winner will receive: (i) a trip for two (2) to Charleston, South Carolina to take place June 24- 26, 2016, to attend the Emily Giffin Girls Getaway, which will include two (2) tickets to the event, a two- night hotel stay at The Spectator Hotel and economy round-trip airfare or other transportation; (ii) an Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa “Basket of Beauty” which will include: PREVAGE® Anti-Aging Daily Serum, Anti-Aging Moisture Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30, Anti-Aging Overnight Cream, Anti-Aging Eye Serum, SuperStart Skin Renewal Booster, and Professional Olive Oil Body Scrub and Spray; (iii) a $1000 online shopping spree courtesy of Draper James; and (iv) two (2) copies of First Comes Love, signed by the Author, Emily Giffin. (Grand Prize Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) with airfare: $4,500.00).
First Runner-Up Winner will receive: (i) a signed copy of First Comes Love; and (ii) a set of Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa products, including Professional Revitalizing Foaming Gel Cleanser, Revitalizing and Refreshing Toner, Revitalizing and Restoring Moisturizer and Lemon Burst Scrub (ARV: $152.00).
Second Runner-Up Winner will receive: (i) a signed copy of First Comes Love; and (ii) Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Professional Olive Oil Body Scrub and Body Spray, and Ultra Healing Body Balm (ARV: $120.00).
Third Runner-Up Winner will receive: (i) a signed copy of First Comes Love; and (ii) Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa SuperStart Skin Renewal Booster (ARV: $93.00).
Fourth Runner-Up Winner will receive: (i) a signed copy of First Comes Love; and (ii) Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour® Cream All-Over Miracle Oil (ARV: $56.00).
Fifth Runner-Up Winner will receive (i) a signed copy of First Comes Love; and (ii) Elizabeth Arden Red Door Spa Professional Signature Luxurious Hand Cream (ARV: $50.00).

jammom
05-30-2016, 11:44 AM
Ends soon...

jammom
06-03-2016, 08:34 AM
Last day !!!