PDA

View Full Version : Quilted Northern Ultra Plush Money Back Guarantee (Ends 12/31/10)

Ryan's Mom
02-03-2010, 05:58 AM
http://www.quiltednorthern.com/comfortChallenge.html

*Offer Terms: Try Quilted Northern Ultra Plush?®. If you're not completely satisfied, we'll refund your purchase price. Here's how to receive your refund: Send us the reason(s) why you didn't like the product with your name and complete address, the original cash register receipt-circling the purchase price-and the original product UPC code from the package to: Quilted Northern, P.O. Box 6003, Morton Grove, IL 60053.

Individuals/households that have received a refund for any Quilted Northern Ultra Plush?® product since September 1, 2008 are not eligible to receive a refund in this offer.

This offer is limited to one (1) refund per name, household or address for purchase of a single, qualified Quilted Northern Ultra Plush?® product. Only purchases made during 1/1/10 - 12/31/10 will qualify for a refund. Participants will receive refund check by mail. Allow 6 to 8 weeks for processing. Offer expires Dec. 31, 2010. All requests must be postmarked by Dec. 31, 2010 and received by Jan. 8, 2011. If UPC and valid receipt (with accurate product description and date) are not included in the request for refund, the purchase price will not be refunded.

rebate queen
08-01-2010, 12:12 PM
......bump

Ryan's Mom
09-28-2010, 02:02 AM
Bump......

jammom
09-28-2010, 02:41 AM
I did this & it came back really quick

rebate queen
09-28-2010, 03:43 AM
I did this & it came back really quick

What did you say you didn't like about it? I've never done these because it seems like everyone that has a MBG has a product that I like...

jammom
09-28-2010, 03:47 AM
I don't remember exactly,but I did say I liked it,except for the little "lint" it left behind when I used it to blend make-up on my face.I also said that even tho it was def the softest TP,I felt like it was wasteful to use.

rebate queen
09-28-2010, 03:48 AM
I don't remember exactly,but I did say I liked it,except for the little "lint" it left behind when I used it to blend make-up on my face.I also said that even tho it was def the softest TP,I felt like it was wasteful to use.

K--thanks! :)