PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics sample

jammom
02-09-2010, 09:02 AM
http://sweetlibertine.com/sweet-libertine-mineral-cosmetics-free-sample-program/

rebate queen
05-30-2010, 09:28 PM
THE SAMPLE PROGRAM IS NOW RE-OPENED!

The Sweet Libertine Mineral Cosmetics Free Sample Program allows you to request free samples for yourself, friends, and family that have yet to try Sweet Libertine Cosmetics. If you are unfamiliar with Sweet Libertine, we make natural mineral makeup by hand. It??™s all made by us, no harmful elements or fillers, and it??™s great for sensitive skin. You can go home to see our main page, or go look at the eyeshadows over here.

The recipient will receive a small package containing two samples of Sweet Libertine??™s most popular colors, a business card, and a short note explaining what the program is and why they were sent the samples. The colors sent in the sample packs will be completely random but they will be Sweet Libertine??™s most popular colors. They will come in a small sample ziplock bag, and will include enough powder for several applications. A sales code will also be included that they can use for a first purchase at Sweet Libertine

I don't remember getting it the first time...

Ryan's Mom
05-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Me either! Maybe they got overloaded by freebie sites. Seems to be a small company.

rebate queen
05-31-2010, 04:29 AM
Me either! Maybe they got overloaded by freebie sites. Seems to be a small company.

Yes it looks like it--and I hate to overwhelm a small company unless it's really something I want to buy. Plus it looks like the sample comes in little baggies, which I don't prefer.