PDA

View Full Version : HarperCollins Avon 75th Anniversary Sweeps-11/8

jammom
10-14-2016, 08:19 PM
http://avonromance.hc.com/avon75sweeps/
Void in AK,HI,& RI

One verified winner will receive one (1) cruise prize (“Prize”) consisting of: (i) $500 American Express gift card that may be used to pay for airfare to the Fort Lauderdale, Florida area; (ii) one (1) cruise for the winner and one (1) guest on the Seven (7) day Eastern Caribbean cruise, embarking and disembarking from Fort Lauderdale, FL; (ii) cruise accommodations in one (1) double occupancy balcony stateroom; and (iv) a library of Avon books, including My American Duchess by Eloisa James, The Rogue Not Taken by Sarah MacLean, Runaway Vampire by Lynsay Sands, Stone Cold Cowboy by Jennifer Ryan, Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis, The Fairest of Them All by Cathy Maxwell, Forbidden by Beverly Jenkins, How the Duke was Won
by Lenora Bell, The Earl by Katharine Ashe, Frost Line by Linda Howard and Linda Jones, The Scottish Duke by Karen Ranney, Hot in Hellcat Canyon by Julie Anne Long, Ride Hard by Laura Kaye, Devil in Winter by Lisa Kleypas, The Duke and I by Julia Quinn, Waking Up with the Duke by Lorraine Heath, Match Me if you Can by Susan Elizabeth Phillips, Lord of Scoundrels by Loretta Chase, That Scandalous Evening by Christina Dodd, Halfway to the Grave by Jeaniene Frost, Shanna by Kathleen E. Woodiwiss, Gentle Rogue by Johanna Lindsey,
Black Lyon by Jude Deveraux, Flowers From the Storm by Laura Kinsale, and Simply Irresistible by Rachel Gibson .Total ARV of Prize: $3,502.

jammom
11-06-2016, 10:27 AM
Couple days left...