PDA

View Full Version : Disney’s Moana Presents: Aulani Resort Getaway Sweeps-12/30

jammom
12-03-2016, 07:21 AM
http://movies.disney.com/moana-aulani-getaway-sweepstakes

One (1) prize (“Prize”) will be awarded to the Winner and up to three (3) guests (“Guests”), and together with Winner, collectively, the “Group”), which consists of (i) a five (5) night vacation to Honolulu, HI (“Trip”). Prize consists of the following elements: [a] hotel accommodations at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina Hawai'i (one (1) standard room/quad occupancy, including room tax) for five (5) consecutive nights;
[b] if Winner’s residence is located other than on the Island of Oahu, roundtrip coach air transportation on a Sponsor-selected carrier between a Sponsor-selected major metropolitan airport near Winner’s residence
(“Airport of Origin”) and the Honolulu International Airport; [c] if air transport is provided, airport/hotel transfers; [d] one (1) Disney Gift Card with a value of five hundred ($500) dollars (for Winner only and subject to restrictions). If this Prize is awarded to a non-resident of California, this Prize will also include an estimated cash amount of $451.15, which cash amount will be withheld to defray his/her payment of taxes due as a result of winning this Prize. ARV: (i) $6,445.00 (if Winner is a resident of California); or (ii) $6,896.15 (if Winner is not a resident of California),

jammom
12-23-2016, 10:34 AM
1 week left...

jammom
12-29-2016, 02:19 PM
Ending tomorrow...