Ryan's Mom
03-08-2010, 03:14 PM
http://ak.buy.com/db_assets/prod_lrg_images/946/213897946.jpg

List Price: See Details $79.99
You Save: (45%) $36.00
Our Price: $43.99
Shipping: FREE
Buy.com Total Price: $43.99

(I am so getting this! It's cheaper than renewing my Norton online and downloading it AND I have a hard copy if I have to reinstall for some reason.)

Norton 360?„? offers the industry??™s most comprehensive, all-in-one protection against digital dangers.

It uses the industry-leading online intelligence system to protect you from viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, bots, rootkits, and more. Its groundbreaking new reputation service provides unmatched real-time threat detection that goes far beyond the traditional threat detection capabilities of standard antivirus solutions. Improved Norton Safe Web technology stops Internet threats before they can infect your PC. It identifies unsafe and dangerous web sites right in your search results, so you can browse, buy, and bank online without worry.

Automated local and secured online backup protects your digital photos, downloaded music, movies, financial documents, and other important files against loss, damage, and other disasters. If disaster should strike, you can easily retrieve and restore your files on any web-enabled computer and get right back up and running.

Norton 360 also automatically tunes up your PC to keep it running like new. It cleans and repairs the registry, removes unnecessary files, defragments your hard drive, and optimizes your PC to help make it run faster.

Plus it helps you keep your PC performing at its best by providing easy-to-understand information about files and applications that may be impacting performance.

Completely automated and a breeze to use, Norton 360 works quietly in the background without slowing down your PC or using up system resources. The result? Comprehensive, all-in-one set-it-and-forget-it protection that requires virtually no action on your part.

http://www.buy.com/prod/norton-360-version-4-0/q/loc/105/213897946.html?adid=17070