03-09-2010, 09:12 AM
http://myinsite.generalmills.com/

Like the Mills Advisory Panel,surveys here & there & good coups to share

jammom
03-23-2010, 09:52 AM
New tab on website-MyGetTogether-sounds like Houseparty

jammom
04-03-2010, 06:42 AM
If you're a member,you can apply for a Pillsbury Crescent Rolls Spring Celebrations Get-Together
I'm in !!!

rebate queen
04-24-2010, 09:57 AM
email I got yesterday:

Last fall we shared with you the introduction of Tablespoon.com, a new recipe website from General Mills. We??™re excited to share some more news we hope you can use. Tablespoon has a launched a new mobile site, which means now you can get recipes easily on your mobile phone. And if you??™re interested in free stuff, check out the sweepstakes where you could win one of ten $250 cash cards. Grab your mobile phone and go to m.tablespoon.com where you??™ll find over 20,000 recipes ??“ from chicken dinner ideas to yummy cupcakes. Members also have exclusive access to over $30 in downloadable coupons each month! We know you??™re busy, but savvy too.
Don??™t forget to visit Tablespoon.com before May 28 to enter the Send and Spend Sweepstakes for a chance to win one of ten $250 cash cards.

Check out Tablespoon.com to start finding, sharing, cooking and saving today!

As a Pssst member, we thought you??™d like to know??¦

rebate queen
04-26-2010, 03:24 PM
Got my Spring Celebrations kit today!!:D

rebate queen
04-28-2010, 05:59 AM
If you haven??™t heard, General Mills has introduced a new yogurt. Yoplait Greek yogurt is packed with 12 grams of protein ??” twice that found in the leading yogurt ??” and zero grams of fat, making it a perfect choice for those looking for a healthy option without compromising taste, at an affordable price compared to other Greek yogurts.

New Yoplait Greek yogurt is available in four delicious flavors ??” Strawberry, Blueberry, Honey Vanilla and Plain. In addition, Yoplait is the only leading yogurt with vitamins A and D in every cup and is an excellent source of calcium.

Pssst??¦ invites you to try Yoplait Greek with its unique thick and creamy texture. We have an electronic coupon valued at 45-cents off one cup to get you started, while supplies last. And if you like it, please tell your family and friends so they can try one of the four flavors, too. It??™s easy. Either forward this message to your yogurt-eating friends or go to your Pssst... Personal Page and click on the link that says, Mail Coupon to a Friend. Send to as many as you??™d like.

Print a Yoplait Greek yogurt electronic coupon, while supplies last.

Enjoy new Yoplait Greek yogurt and nourish your inner goddess.

Your friends at Pssst...

rebate queen
06-15-2010, 02:02 PM
Hello Dawn,

We thank the several thousand of you who helped name MoneyMindedMoms?„? last March. Today, we??™re letting you know that this online community with easy tips and advice about how to manage and save money is live and waiting for you to participate.

With advice straight from Suze Orman, America??™s favorite personal finance expert, MoneyMindedMoms.com shows you how to make wise money decisions and protect you and your family financially. The new community is dedicated to helping moms make smarter money choices and offers a go-to resource for your questions about your family??™s finances.

As mom??™s newest advocate, Suze is on a mission to help change the way moms think, feel and act with money, one wallet at a time. MoneyMindedMoms provides bite-sized advice and help in an easy-to-understand format. Until now, there has not been a place specifically designed to help moms with money matters and yet now more than ever moms are responsible for their family??™s spending.

Through videos and blog posts, Suze will reveal smarter ways to live and teach good money habits at home. And the innovative online forum provides a place to share stories and financial insights with like-minded moms. (If you??™re a dad or not a parent, you also might find the community helpful. Check it out!)

Knowing that moms are busier than ever, Suze believes that partnering with companies that share her vision and connect with moms is an important part of making a difference. By joining MoneyMindedMoms, you will have access to valuable rewards and coupons through Suze??™s partnership with General Mills. Members of the community will receive exclusive deals and the experts at General Mills also will provide tips and advice on how to shop and save.

Suze also is offering anyone who joins the community a free download of ???5 Ways to Save $500,??? a compilation of Suze??™s tips on how to cut everyday costs from entertainment to auto care to home improvement that you can use to start saving money now.

Check out MoneyMindedMoms.com for more details and to join. Start cashing in on money-saving advice and deals today!

Your pals at Pssst??¦

Minister's Wife
06-25-2010, 10:33 AM
I thought I should let all of you know about this. About a month ago I answered a survey from Pssst and didn't think much about it. Then I got this reply:

Thank you for your participation in this survey. Now is your chance to shine! You could be named one of four (4) Pillsbury Crescents brand ambassadors, earn $500, and be featured with Pillsbury Crescents in national magazines and websites (Every Day with Rachael Ray, Taste of Home, and Allrecipes.com) to “wow” the public with your Crescents creations! And all four (4) Ambassadors will be required to compete for the title of Ultimate Pillsbury Crescents Brand Ambassador and $5,000.

Please provide the following information.
Based on your application, you may be among a smaller group chosen to be contacted as part of the next round of our Talent Search. If you are chosen for the next round, you will be asked to participate in a quick phone interview with a brand representative as part of the submission process. Please provide your phone number and a preferred day of the week and time of day to reach you during June 2010. Based on the time and day you decide, we will contact you for your brief phone interview. We will attempt to contact you no more than three times during the time slot you provide to conduct the interview; if after three attempts we have not reached you, you will be taken out of consideration.

Well I was shocked and tried not to think much about it. I figured they sent that to a zillion women and it was a random kind of thing like contests. Well I never win contests so I put it out of my mind..

Then I got this message and a message on our answering machine:

Hello Lois-

I'm writing to confirm a phone message that I left for you. My name is Jenna and I'm calling because you expressed interests in becoming a Pillsbury Brand Ambassador. Because of the answers you gave to the survey we sent, you have qualified for the next round, which includes a phone interview. During that interview, I will ask you to send me two original recipes using Pillsbury Crescent Rolls, one for easy, every day meals and one for holiday entertaining, both with fewer than 10 ingredients and taking less than 30 minutes to prepare. I will also need a good quality photo of you.

If we haven't spoken, please give me a call at your earliest convenience at 212-***-****. I will also try to reach you later today or tomorrow.

If we have already spoken by the time you get this, this is just a friendly reminder to email me your recipes and photo by Friday.

Thanks!

Jenna

So I talked to the girl just a couple of days ago for about 30 minutes, and now it is a waiting game. The final decision will be made by the middle of July. She told me I was one of one hundred women they contacted to take part in this. If I am picked as one of the final four I will have to have a professional photo sent to them and a bio sheet filled out. Then my picture and the other 3 will be in Rachel Ray's magazine, Taste of Home magazine and on a special internet site just for this and connected to Pillsbury. People have to vote on who they want to be the Pillsbury Crescent Roll Ambassador.

I'll admit I am a little excited. If I make it to the final 4 I get $500. If I win I get $5,000. But just making it this far is pretty nifty!!! Also if I win, Pillsbury might hire me (or whoever wins) to represent them for a year or so going to different talk shows, doing magazine interviews and some radio. All of that scares me to death!!

But I thought I should let all of you know. I wouldn't have gotten the info without this site and all of you. So if I am picked as one of the 4 I sure hope you will vote for me. Should I post the 2 recipes I sent in for them to judge?

Anyway, there you have it.

jammom
06-25-2010, 10:43 AM
WOW-how cool is that !!! I will def vote for you & I would love for you to share your recipes.Wishing you all the luck in the world-hope you win !!!

rebate queen
06-25-2010, 01:11 PM
WOW-how cool is that !!! I will def vote for you & I would love for you to share your recipes.Wishing you all the luck in the world-hope you win !!!

Ditto here! :)

Ryan's Mom
06-25-2010, 02:42 PM

Same here! That is so exciting! You know you're now our cooking expert?!

Minister's Wife
06-25-2010, 02:45 PM
Here are the two recipes I sent to Pillsbury. They are big time favorites at our house. People at church ask me to make them often for carry-ins too. Hope you like them.

Alfredo Bacon Chicken Pizza

6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 lb. smoked bacon
3 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
2 c. Alfredo Sauce (jarred kind is fine if you don't have homemade)
2 pkgs. (8 oz.) Pillsbury Crescent rolls
2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 c. green onion, chopped

Heat oven to 375?. Open and roll out crescent roll dough. Do not separate. Place on a cookie sheet or jelly roll pan, filling the sheet with both rolls. Seal all the edges with a pizza roller forming the crust. A little at the edge can be rolled up to look more like a pizza crust edge. Bake 10-12 min or until light golden brown. Remove from oven and set aside. Cook bacon in skillet on medium-high heat until almost crisp, drain and crumble. Save about 2 tbsp. of the grease. Cook the chicken in the same skillet until no longer pink and just starting to brown lightly. About 2 minutes before the chicken is done, add half the garlic to the pan and cook along side with the chicken. Remove the chicken, drain off any grease and cube or cut into small pieces. Taking about 1/4 - 1/2 c. of the Alfredo sauce coat the chicken pieces very lightly. Spread remaining sauce over the pizza crust evenly. Put chicken on the crust and sprinkle with the bacon evenly. Sprinkle remaining garlic over the chicken. Top with the two cheeses and sprinkle with green onion. Bake pizza for about 5-7 min or until the cheese is completely melted and is starting to bubble and just lightly brown in spots.

Dutch Apple Crumble

2 cans apple pie filling
1 pkgs. (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
1 pkg. (8 oz) Pillsbury Crescent rolls
1 c. sugar
1 tsp. vanilla
1 c. flour
1 c. brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
6 tbsp. butter

Preheat oven to 350?. Spray the bottom of a 9x13 pan with non-stick cooking spray or lightly grease with shortening. Unroll one package of crescent rolls in the bottom of the pan. Press the seams together to form one solid piece. Mix cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with a mixer until well blended. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly over the crescent dough. Spread both cans of apple pie filling over the cream cheese. Combine flour, sugar, and cinnamon completely. Cut butter into this mixture until it resembles a coarse crumb. Spread evenly over the apple pie filling. Bake for 30-35 min watching that the topping does not over-brown. Cut into squares and serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.

Minister's Wife
06-25-2010, 02:49 PM
Same here! That is so exciting! You know you're now our cooking expert?!

I wouldn't say that!!! But I do know my crescent rolls. LOL!!

Although I was the baker for a small mom & pop coffee shop. Pastires were my thing. Cheesecake my specialty!!

jammom
06-25-2010, 10:13 PM
Oh my heck-sounds delicious !!! I will def have to give them a try.
You'll win for sure-those are awesome recipes (original & unique too) Everything they would be looking for-& you use stuff that's always around my house.

rebate queen
06-26-2010, 12:53 PM
They do sound yummy!! Good Luck!!

rebate queen
06-29-2010, 07:12 AM
Dear Pssst??¦ member,

Country music star Martina McBride and baseball great Cal Ripken, Jr. are able to do what they love because they love their hearts. These superstars are teaming with Cheerios to inspire Americans to take care of their hearts, and you can help spread the word.
Martina and Cal partnered with America??™s No. 1 cereal to encourage others to make heart health a priority through the ???Do What You Love??? contest. Martina and Cal share how their dedication to heart health allows them to pursue their passions and through the contest, they ask others to share their own stories.

Simply visit www.cheerios.com/love to submit a short essay and photo showcasing what you love to do and how you take care of yourself to keep doing it.
One lucky winner and a guest will receive a trip for two to Nashville, Tenn., to tour Martina??™s world-class recording complex, Blackbird Studio, and listen to her music ??” including unreleased material ??” with her! They??™ll also tour the Country Music Hall of Fame?® and Museum with Martina and receive VIP tickets to one of her upcoming concerts.
Another lucky winner and a guest will have lunch with Cal (and even play a game of catch!) and get a tour of the Ripken Youth Baseball Academy from the ???Iron Man??? of baseball himself. The winner also will throw out the first pitch at the Cal Ripken World Series game and sit in Cal??™s seats at a professional Baltimore baseball game.

Start loving your heart today so you can continue to do what you love for years to come. As part of a heart healthy diet, enjoying Cheerios is an easy way to help maintain a healthy heart because the cereal is made with 100% natural whole grain oats. To learn more and to enter the contest, visit www.cheerios.com/love.

Your heart will thank you!

Your friends at Pssst??¦

rebate queen
08-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Hello Dawn,

Starting a few months ago, your friends at General Mills and Pssst??¦ introduced MyGetTogether, giving you the opportunity to try products while having a good time with friends, family and/or co-workers. Plus, you have the chance to receive special offers and unique giveaways.

The latest opportunity from MyGetTogether is sure to score a touchdown! No matter what team your guests root for, the Chex Mix Snacks get-together is a great chance for you to mix and mingle with friends and family during the big game. And everyone will get to leave your home with great new snack ideas to add to their entertaining repertoire.

Chex Mix Snacks are the perfect snacks to serve and eat when people are having fun! People are made to mix and so are the delicious tastes and textures in every bag of Chex Mix Snacks. You will see that it is a truly unique snack experience that brings people together!

If you??™re ready to wow your friends and family, please take a few moments to answer these questions to potentially be selected to host a Chex Mix Snacks get-together. Space is limited

jammom
08-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Got an email & survey about a Chex Mix Get-Together

rebate queen
09-15-2010, 10:55 AM
Hello Dawn,

Good news! We??™re pleased to let you know that you??™re officially a MyGetTogether host for our Chex Mix Snacks ???Game Day??? get-together, where you, your friends and family can sample a trio of flavorful and fun Chex Mix Snacks during the big game. Mix and mingle with Chex Mix!

So, let??™s get this get-together started! First, check your MyGetTogether Page for information on the suggested activities, entertaining tips and planning calendar. Then, start inviting your guests.

Your pals at MyGetTogether will send you a special Chex Mix Snacks ???Game Day??? host kit closer to the date of the get-together to help you make it a successful event. You??™ll also receive reminder emails to help chart your path to a memorable and festive Chex Mix Snacks ??????Game Day???

Thank you for joining us at MyGetTogether! And, check out your Pssst??¦ Personal Page for more exciting news.

Minister's Wife
09-16-2010, 03:51 AM
Hello Dawn,

Good news! We’re pleased to let you know that you’re officially a MyGetTogether host for our Chex Mix Snacks “Game Day” get-together, where you, your friends and family can sample a trio of flavorful and fun Chex Mix Snacks during the big game. Mix and mingle with Chex Mix!

So, let’s get this get-together started! First, check your MyGetTogether Page for information on the suggested activities, entertaining tips and planning calendar. Then, start inviting your guests.

Your pals at MyGetTogether will send you a special Chex Mix Snacks “Game Day” host kit closer to the date of the get-together to help you make it a successful event. You’ll also receive reminder emails to help chart your path to a memorable and festive Chex Mix Snacks ““Game Day”

Thank you for joining us at MyGetTogether! And, check out your Pssst… Personal Page for more exciting news.

Congratulations!!! I'm sure you will have fun hosting this.

Ladysteeler
09-16-2010, 04:17 AM
I am so happy for you. You definitely will get my vote.

jammom
09-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Coming soon to your home mailbox.Watch for a free sample of a brand new dinner kit.You'll be able to choose from 4 delicious & wholesome flavor combinations.

Minister's Wife
10-02-2010, 02:49 PM
Check your account. I had a coupon offer for $1.10 coupon for a Good Earth Restaurant Dinner Kit. Let me print twice.

Ladysteeler
10-13-2010, 05:02 AM
I got this email today. Anyone received their box yet? Wonder what's in it.
Hello Janet,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Look for a package with free samples of a tasty food you may not have been serving your family. You’ll receive two of the more popular flavors to try.

Be sure to watch for a brown carton with the Pssst… logo in a red block on one side. We’re also sending coupons we’d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst…

rebate queen
10-13-2010, 09:55 AM
I didn't even get the email?? :(

Minister's Wife
10-13-2010, 11:43 PM
I didn't even get the email?? :(

Me either. All I ever get from them is coupons and videos of their facillities. I would love some product samples!!

jammom
10-17-2010, 01:21 AM
I rec'd a Good Earth Dinner Kit today-Mediterranean Chicken

rebate queen
10-26-2010, 04:50 AM
Hello Dawn,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Watch for a coupon for a free sample of a frozen treat. You??™ll be able to choose from four delicious, wholesome flavors.

Be sure to watch for a business-sized white envelope with the Pssst??¦ logo in a red block. We??™re also sending coupons we??™d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst??¦

Minister's Wife
10-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Hello Dawn,

Coming soon to your home mailbox. Watch for a coupon for a free sample of a frozen treat. You’ll be able to choose from four delicious, wholesome flavors.

Be sure to watch for a business-sized white envelope with the Pssst… logo in a red block. We’re also sending coupons we’d like you to share with family and friends.

Your friends at Pssst…

Hi friend. LOL!!!

Glad someone is getting something here. All I keep having is the backstage pass video and the Yoplait save the lids campaingn. Gonna keep my fingers crossed, if I can find any that aren't crossed already for other things. LOL!!

rebate queen
01-14-2011, 07:02 AM
With a new year comes a new you, and Green Giant?® is here to cheer you on! Whether you?re already following a weight management plan or looking to start a new one, sometimes it?s the small changes that can make a huge difference.

Green Giant Boxed Vegetables can help you stay on track to achieve your weight management goals in 2011. Twenty-nine delicious varieties are now endorsed by Weight Watchers?„?, and most have only a 1 or 2 PointsPlus ?„? value per serving! Packed with flavor and ready in minutes, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables are available in a wide variety of flavors, many featuring mouthwatering sauces and seasonings.

Adding Green Giant Boxed Vegetables to your meals can be a quick and delicious step to a healthier new you in 2011. Each Weight Watchers?„? endorsed variety is:

Nutritious. Picked at the peak of perfection, Green Giant Boxed Vegetables are frozen fast to lock in essential nutrients.
Convenient. With ingredients that are cleaned, cut, and ready to go, it?s easier to meet the adult daily need of 2-4 cups of vegetables!
Time-Saving. Getting more time to enjoy life, without sacrificing nutrition...now that?s a fresh idea!
Later this month, we?ll check-in to see how you?re doing with your "healthy" new year and provide you with a Green Giant Boxed Vegetable online coupon to help you stay on track.

In the meantime, visit http://greengiant.com/ for some great recipe ideas and more information. And, don?t forget to check out Green Giant on Facebook and Green Giant on Twitter and "Like" or "Follow" the brand to keep up with their latest and greatest products!

Here?s to a happy new year and healthy new you!

Your friends at Pssst...

shsc82
01-14-2011, 12:31 PM
I love psst! I have gotten a hamburger helper and chex mix party kid from them so far! I am so horrible at couponing though, so rarely print those off, unless it is for something free or near free!

Ryan's Mom
02-09-2011, 11:32 AM
Maybe the link is user specific?
Sorry, but you have already registered for the $5 Dinner Mom Cookbook sweepstakes. Thank you for participating.

jammom
02-09-2011, 11:36 AM
OOPS-sorry-could be-guess you'll have to watch your emails for this one

Check your emails for a chance to win 1 of 100 Big G cereals

aburgstede
02-09-2011, 01:24 PM
I got a box of Chex cereal from them in the mail last week...a full size box.

Minister's Wife
02-09-2011, 01:57 PM
That's really neat. I've seldom received much more than the "visit backstage" video from them. Although I was one of the 100 semi-finalists for the crescent roll thing. So no complaining here!!!

jammom
02-23-2011, 12:29 AM
MyGetTogether-host a Hershey's Center For Health & Nutrition Party

jammom
06-17-2011, 01:10 PM
It's coming soon to your home mailbox! Watch for a free box of Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch cereal. With the delicious taste of brownies "baked" into every bowl, Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch is a delicious chocolate-y cereal ready to be enjoyed for breakfast or as a satisfying snack on the go. You will be sure to get some brownie points as your family's taste buds delight in the perfect balance of whole grain goodness and delicious chocolate flavor in every bite.
Look for a small brown shipping carton with the Pssst... logo in a red block on one side. We're also sending coupons we'd like you to share with family and friends.
So keep an eye out and get ready to try your free sample of Cocoa Puffs Brownie Crunch cereal!
Your friends at Pssst...

Minister's Wife
08-19-2011, 02:21 PM
Several new coupons have been added. Make sure you check your account!!

jammom
04-16-2012, 05:42 PM
Watch your emails-link to $1.75 off 2 Gen Mills cereals (link changed everytime I clicked on it,so if I post,you'll get the print limit message)

jammom
05-25-2012, 12:02 PM
Request your free sample of Pillsbury Baguette Chips

rebate queen
05-25-2012, 12:44 PM
Request your free sample of Pillsbury Baguette Chips

I can't find it :(

jammom
05-25-2012, 12:57 PM
I can't find it :(

It was in an email-sorry

rebate queen
05-25-2012, 02:32 PM
It was in an email-sorry

I didn't get it :(

chrismartin4u
06-04-2012, 05:59 AM
I want to ask one thing that why only moderators are replying on these threads.

rebate queen
06-04-2012, 06:13 AM
I want to ask one thing that why only moderators are replying on these threads.

Anyone is free to reply, it's just that most people choose to only lurk. We would love to see more posts from members!! :)

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:54 AM
We sure would love to see more participating!! I love to hear what others are doing and getting. It encourages me to keep hunting and trying for things and it's fun to see who gets what!!

Minister's Wife
06-13-2012, 11:56 AM
I was sent a special survey but not sure what it really was for. I didn't qualify for whatever it was for though. I answered about 10 -12 questions and then they said I didn't meet the criteria of the group they were trying to reach. Bummer!!!

jammom
06-14-2012, 10:53 AM
Hello Deborah,It's coming soon to your home mailbox! Watch for free samples of new Pillsbury® Baguette Chips!
So keep an eye out for a package to arrive within the next week or two, and get ready to try your free samples of Pillsbury Baguette Chips. Along with your samples, we're also sending coupons for you to share with family and friends.

jammom
06-21-2012, 10:22 AM
Pssst is now MyInsite-changed OP

Minister's Wife
10-27-2012, 08:08 PM
Got an email about doing a survey. Get several a month and really don't think a whole lot about them, but do them. Well this one was different. At the end of it they asked if I would be a part of an online discussion group on Nov 5th. They are sending me a web cam and then $10 in points for the website (which with my other points I will be able to get a $25 Amazon gift card!). I get to keep the web cam too! Nifty!!

I'll let you know how it goes!!

rebate queen
10-28-2012, 08:30 AM
Got an email about doing a survey. Get several a month and really don't think a whole lot about them, but do them. Well this one was different. At the end of it they asked if I would be a part of an online discussion group on Nov 5th. They are sending me a web cam and then $10 in points for the website (which with my other points I will be able to get a $25 Amazon gift card!). I get to keep the web cam too! Nifty!!

I'll let you know how it goes!!

Cool--congrats! :)

jammom
01-28-2013, 08:45 AM
Got an email for Peanut Butter Toast Crunch-should be on your pg if you log into site

rebate queen
01-28-2013, 11:52 AM
Nothing on my page

jammom
01-28-2013, 02:19 PM
Nothing on my page
I was gonna forward you the link from my email,but it's no longer available-sorry

rebate queen
01-28-2013, 02:24 PM
I was gonna forward you the link from my email,but it's no longer available-sorry

Thanks for trying! :)