View Full Version : SheSpeaks

jammom
03-09-2010, 09:14 AM
http://www.shespeaks.com/home

A newer site that has given me lots of PTs & interactions on forum

rebate queen
06-28-2010, 12:16 PM
Dear Dawn,

We'd like to introduce a new SheSpeaks Chicken Nugget Program! We'd love to have you join the program, and we've made a short, quick survey to see if you qualify.

If you qualify, you'll receive:
A coupon for a complimentary package of Frozen Baked Breaded Chicken Nuggets to feed your family
Coupons to use for yourself and to share with your friends & family (Who wouldn't want a coupon for yummy food?)
Educational information on healthy eating for your children
The chance to connect and share with other women participating in this program (You're not alone in the battle to feed your kids right!)
?·And, of course, great ways to share the "chicken love" with others
We look forward to seeing your responses. We know it's hard to eat healthy all the time so we can't wait to give you the power to share your feedback, get the inside scoop and have an impact!

Many thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

jammom
06-28-2010, 12:21 PM
Didn't qualify

rebate queen
06-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Didn't qualify

Did they tell you already? They didn't give me an answer...

rebate queen
08-11-2010, 12:26 PM
Thank you!

You have successfully enrolled in the FriXion Erasable Pen Program.

Ryan's Mom
08-11-2010, 12:45 PM
Congratulations Dawn! I'm usually too late to get in on these offers. I'm glad to see that one of us got it!

rebate queen
08-16-2010, 03:25 PM
I got my pens from SheSpeaks. It's a lot better than I thought it would be.
Yellow, pink, and orange erasable highlighters/pink, purple, and black erasable gel pens.
They really work too...the erasers. The package says that it's a thermo-sensitive ink that disappears with erasing friction. They're called Pilot FriXion. They also sent 6 $1 coupons!

rebate queen
08-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the Chicken Nugget Program! As a woman who thinks about the food you feed your family, PERDUE?® wants to share their Frozen Breaded Chicken Nuggets with you and your family.

We understand that it's hard to feed your family the way you want when there's so little time. By purchasing healthier frozen foods, you stay away from the junk in fast food. We'd like to hear your experience on Perdue's Frozen Breaded Chicken Nuggets.

You'll be getting...

?· A coupon for a free sample of Perdue's Frozen Breaded Chicken Nuggets

?· A handy silicone-baking pan (easy to use and easy to clean!)

?· Ten coupons for $2.00 off frozen Perdue products (more savings, more food!)

All you have to do is share your feedback on our member's discussion, share with your friends and family and return to our site to share your opinions in our online survey. We hope it makes you a hit in your household. Don't forget to enroll before this program fills up.

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected].

Many thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

jammom
10-04-2010, 11:12 AM
Opp for a new Snickers prod

rebate queen
10-04-2010, 11:24 AM
I didn't get anything about Snickers, but I got Dove deodorant and Body Mist for my daughter!

rebate queen
10-15-2010, 11:14 AM
I did get the Snickers Invite, applied, and got accepted.

LOOK AT WHAT I GET!!!!:chees:

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! We heard you love Halloween and we're so excited to invite you to our SNICKERS?® "Coolest House on the Block" program. We know your house is not to be missed come Halloween, and we can't wait to tell you what we have in store for you!

If you're already a fan of the great taste of SNICKERS?®, you're bound to fall in love with new SNICKERS?® Peanut Butter Squared. Not mention, you'll get to decorate your house with some ghoulish goodies and hand out candy that's not even available in stores for another month. (We KNOW you'll earn points for that!)

Here's what you'll be getting...

Nineteen bags of SNICKERS?® FUN SIZE?® Peanut Butter Squared 11oz. bags
Ten bags of SNICKERS?® FUN SIZE?® 11 oz. bags
"Coolest House" front yard sign
One strobe light
One fog machine (with "fog" formula)
One pack of "crime scene" tape
One package of spider webs

Three branded clings
One extension cord
One box of SNICKERS?® Brand post cards
One Halloween bag
All we ask in return is that you share videos and/or photos of your house and trick-or-treaters so that we can show SNICKERS?® Facebook fans what the Coolest House on the Block looks like!

rebate queen
10-15-2010, 02:03 PM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! As the mom of a "tween-age" girl, you have qualified for our Dove?® Deodorant Don't Fret The Sweat program.

Talking about sweat is never an easy topic. Teaching your daughter how to handle stress effectively can be even more challenging. That's why SheSpeaks has teamed up with Dove?® Deodorant so you can be a part of the Don't Fret The Sweat movement.

In this program, we'll share research and expert advice on tackling tween stress and those "sweaty situations" so your child is confident and prepared -- even when you're not around. As moms, you'll get access to product samples as well as tools to help your tween girl stay cool inside and out!

If you enroll in the program you'll receive:
Two full-size Dove?® go fresh Deodorants (one for you, one for your daughter when she's ready)
One full-size Dove?® go fresh Matching Body Mist for you or your daughter
Five coupons, plus sample-size products, for you to share with other moms
All you have to do is share your thoughts in our community, share the coupons and expert advice available at www.DontFretTheSweat.com with your friends and family, and return to our site to share your opinions in our online survey.

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected].

We look forward to your feedback.
The SheSpeaks Team

Minister's Wife
10-15-2010, 02:25 PM
Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?

rebate queen
10-15-2010, 06:05 PM
Whoa!! You are really raking it in with them. Way to go!! Congrats and enjoy!!

But I do have a question. I have been a member now for a while and have yet to receive and offer or e-mail of any kind from them. What's up with that?? Is there something I should do to help out the possibility?

Maybe you could send them an email about how eager you are to participate in their programs. They have read and responded to mine in the past. It might be the little boost you need and it can't hurt. :)

rebate queen
10-22-2010, 02:50 PM
Got my Snickers Halloween Kit today!

jammom
10-28-2010, 07:08 PM
Got an email-gonna receive a Rubbermaid Reveal mop to rate & review

jammom
11-13-2010, 01:12 AM
YAY-got an email that I was chosen for the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop & should receive this wk !

rebate queen
11-13-2010, 06:47 AM
YAY-got an email that I was chosen for the Rubbermaid Reveal Spray mop & should receive this wk !

Cool! I don't think I even got an invite for that one!

jammom
11-14-2010, 12:27 AM
Got my mop today-how weird is it that I'm gonna be eager to mop my floor tomorrow !?!

rebate queen
11-14-2010, 05:31 AM
Got my mop today-how weird is it that I'm gonna be eager to mop my floor tomorrow !?!

LOL!!! Don't worry, that feeling prob won't last very long!!

jammom
11-23-2010, 10:47 AM
Check your emails-offer for Phillips Wake-Up Light Better Mornings program

rebate queen
11-23-2010, 11:14 AM
I didn't have it :(

Minister's Wife
11-23-2010, 05:36 PM
I'm thrilled I got it. I sure hope I get picked. I have thought for years that i have seasonal affective disorder.

rebate queen
01-20-2011, 10:38 AM
Dear Dawn,

As as valued member who has submitted great videos or photos for other programs, we wanted to be sure you were aware of our latest contest for a Nintendo Wii Fit?„? video game system. This is the perfect chance for you to put your creative talents to work!

Submit a video that tells us in a short story, rap, a song or just your own words how Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soups help you balance your busy life.

Here is our first video entry!

The first seven members to submit a video will receive two coupons for a FREE can of Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soup!

The best video will win a Nintendo Wii Fit?„? video game system, a year's supply of Campbell's?® Select Harvest?® soups and a well-deserved mention in the SheSpeaks Blog. The contest ends January 31st so act fast! Click here for a link to the full contest rules.

When you're ready, head here to upload. We can't wait to see the final cut!

Many Thanks,

The SheSpeaks Team

Remember if you've got questions we've got answers, email us at [email protected]

rebate queen
02-09-2011, 06:59 AM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations!

And the Oscar?® goes to ... YOU!

You've been selected to take part in our TOSTITOS?® Artisan Recipes?„? Perfect Party Program.

As someone who has got entertaining down to a science, we'd love for you to take part in this program. With awards season and winter weather in full swing, there are countless occasions to get together at home, and choosing the perfect appetizers is important. Enroll now for a chance to taste and share new TOSTITOS?® Artisan Recipes?„? Tortilla Chips. They are made from 100 percent natural ingredients, like real black beans, garlic and chipotle peppers that are baked right into the chips before cooking. Plus, each serving includes 8 grams of whole grains.

jammom
02-09-2011, 07:08 AM
Nice-Congrats !

Minister's Wife
02-09-2011, 01:54 PM
Dawn I got this too!!

Dear Lois,

Congratulations!

And the Oscar?® goes to ... YOU!

You've been selected to take part in our TOSTITOS?® Artisan Recipes™ Perfect Party Program.

As Tostitossomeone who has got entertaining down to a science, we'd love for you to take part in this program. With awards season and winter weather in full swing, there are countless occasions to get together at home, and choosing the perfect appetizers is important. Enroll now for a chance to taste and share new TOSTITOS?® Artisan Recipes™ Tortilla Chips. They are made from 100 percent natural ingredients, like real black beans, garlic and chipotle peppers that are baked right into the chips before cooking. Plus, each serving includes 8 grams of whole grains.

jammom
02-12-2011, 07:39 AM
As someone who loves to cook, we know you're always looking for the best way to transform any night into the celebrated "thank you night." That's why we'd like to invite you to apply (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=7tk8e7bab&et=1104482532565&s=148735&e=001VYYpQbsvQ24H0xDODDwdnmC__nPEGZgiE4sfYzmfASBwn O0l_3OaD48En1O-J229rFKQAOdB9J-iqOjc-0nuS84GYG8cw4FxzhXoDICTDU8Mw977Rfs4oo8Yjeq5nb6sIvJ iQFYuFASVEYxORaZwKvoz215nq4Tl) for our Johnsonville Italian Sausage Program! Whether you're planning a dinner party for your friends, or cooking for your family, Johnsonville Italian Sausage is that secret ingredient with the perfect blend of spices that keeps everyone in your family coming back for more.

If selected into the program, your Johnsonville Italian Sausage Kit would include

Three coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage (http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?llr=7tk8e7bab&et=1104482532565&s=148735&e=001VYYpQbsvQ26zCHz5hU_4_2mqMPhKvWgR7ZlxRNviWvK7z-V84Y8yVCjoawU1TxmEYPkTpsN0gm6cEe_ZOti76yXHnoLdIv6y i37BD6HX0_KUGQNPNPBTUKJsCEEwcyNjVQ45MOTXotas8aZ2er Paog==)
Five additional pass-along coupons to share with friends and family
Five delicious recipes your family will love

jammom
02-17-2011, 09:17 AM
Chance to enroll in Johnsonville Italian Sausage Program

rebate queen
02-18-2011, 06:54 AM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations!

You've been selected to participate in the Johnsonville Italian Sausage Program!

We understand getting a great dinner on the table that your family will truly appreciate isn't always easy. Johnsonville Sausage will bring out the "thank you's" at your dinner table, with their selection of Italian Sausage.

Turn any regular night into "Thank You Night." While your family might not say it out loud, they'll say "thank you" in their own way. A clean plate, a second serving or five extra minutes at the dinner table could be the way your family shows genuine appreciation for your dish featuring Johnsonville Italian Sausage.

To help you create that perfect "Thank You Night" your kit will come with:

3 coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage
5 additional $1.50 off pass-along coupons to share with friends and family
5 delicious recipes your family will love!
Recent programs have filled very quickly so enroll now before the program fills up!

Many Thanks,

The SheSpeaks Team

Minister's Wife
02-19-2011, 01:28 AM
Whoa!! That's pretty nifty!! Congrats on this one for sure!!

Minister's Wife
03-21-2011, 12:50 PM
Yippee!! I love getting into these kinds of things!

Dear Lois,

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the Hormel?® Compleats?® Kids Meals Program!

We understand that, as a parent on-the-go, you don't always have time to whip up a tasty yet nutritious meal for your kids. Hormel?® Compleats?® Kids Microwave Meals are the perfect solution for parents seeking simple, quick meal solutions that support their children's health.

Enroll Now

Easily transportable and ready in less than a minute, provide your children with something that isn't just another frozen meal! You can feel satisfied knowing your kids are getting a smart balance of nutrition and taste.

Recent programs have filled very quickly so enroll now before the program fills up!

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

This is what I got after I enrolled.

Thank you for participating in the Hormel?® Compleats?® Kids Meals Program!

Your package should arrive in 4 - 6 weeks. In the meantime, please visit our Discussion Boards to begin the conversation.

rebate queen
03-21-2011, 04:31 PM
Yippee!! I love getting into these kinds of things!

This is what I got after I enrolled.

Very cool! Enjoy!

jammom
04-07-2011, 01:27 PM
Opportunity for the ROC Challenge

rebate queen
04-07-2011, 01:33 PM
Got that email and applied, but didn't send a pic yet...

rebate queen
04-18-2011, 11:13 AM
Dear Dawn,

We all like to look our best but sometimes we need a little extra push when it comes to taking care of ourselves! That's why SheSpeaks and Biolage have teamed up to create the Biolage Kiss Dry Goodbye Salon Program. We'd like to invite you to apply for this amazing opportunity!

Members who qualify for this program will be invited to a participating salon to receive:

Complimentary Biolage products (retail value of over $30)

Exclusive discounts on selected salon services - so you can indulge and get a blowout or one of the many other great services

Passes for your friends to also get complimentary products and discounted services

As a member of this program, you'll meet with an expert salon stylist and take home hair care products from the newly reformulated Biolage hydrath?rapie line so that you can kiss dry hair goodbye. Biolage's Anti-Dry Care Technology features aloe vera and passion fruit to give hair back the moisture it needs.

Plus, you have a special opportunity to get some friends in on the action. For qualifying members, you will have the chance to pass along a program slot to up to four of your closest friends in the area.

If you know other women in your area who deserve pampering like you do, please ask them to join SheSpeaks and apply for this program. All they have to do is click here.

We have a limited number of slots for this program and they're likely to go fast - so apply now!

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

Remember, if you have questions, we have answers. Email us at [email protected].

Minister's Wife
04-19-2011, 09:25 PM
Dawn sounds like a neat program to be a part of. Hope you enjoy it!!

Got a very neat surprise in the mail today myself!! A small envelope from She Speaks showed up and I was very curious since I hadn't joined any new programs with them. Still finishing 2 so didn't expect anything.

Opened the envelope and found this note:

We wanted to let you know how much we enjoyed reading your blog, so we thought we'd send along a little thank you gift!

With the note was 2 coupons for $1.50 off Johnsonville Italian Sausage, 2 coupons for free Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce, & 2 coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage!

What a really nice thing for them to do!!

rebate queen
04-20-2011, 07:10 AM
Dawn sounds like a neat program to be a part of. Hope you enjoy it!!

Got a very neat surprise in the mail today myself!! A small envelope from She Speaks showed up and I was very curious since I hadn't joined any new programs with them. Still finishing 2 so didn't expect anything.

Opened the envelope and found this note:

With the note was 2 coupons for $1.50 off Johnsonville Italian Sausage, 2 coupons for free Francesco Rinaldi Pasta Sauce, & 2 coupons for free Johnsonville Italian Sausage!

What a really nice thing for them to do!!

Wow! That is really cool! :)

jammom
04-21-2011, 01:15 PM
Dear Deborah,

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the RoC?®
Challenge. Give us just 12 weeks and get 10 years back to the look of
your skin.*

As a member of this program, you will receive a free sample from RoC?® Skincare, the pioneer of retinol - the "gold standard" in anti-aging ingredients. The RoC?® RETINOL CORREXION?® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream contains an exclusive combination of retinol and an essential mineral complex clinically shown to visibly reduce deep wrinkles.

When you join other SheSpeaks members on the journey of youthful-looking skin, you can experience the product first hand - sharing your progress along the way and revealing your own results in only a few weeks time. In fact, you'll begin to see a difference in
just a week!

rebate queen
04-21-2011, 05:53 PM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the RoC?®
Challenge. Give us just 12 weeks and get 10 years back to the look of
your skin.*

As a member of this program, you will receive a free sample from RoC?® Skincare, the pioneer of retinol - the "gold standard" in anti-aging ingredients. The RoC?® RETINOL CORREXION?® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream contains an exclusive combination of retinol and an essential mineral complex clinically shown to visibly reduce deep wrinkles.

When you join other SheSpeaks members on the journey of youthful-looking skin, you can experience the product first hand - sharing your progress along the way and revealing your own results in only a few weeks time. In fact, you'll begin to see a difference in
just a week! ENROLL NOW to start your journey to a new day and a new, younger-looking you. Following your enrollment, we invite you to visit SheSpeaks.com/roc for the latest program news, updates and tips!

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

Ladysteeler
04-21-2011, 06:37 PM
I got in on this one too. First time with SheSpeaks for me in getting something to try. Just think. All of us may look 10 years younger. lol

jammom
04-21-2011, 06:55 PM
Cool beans-have to see if it works-LOL !
(I'd rather FEEL 10 yrs younger than look it)

rebate queen
04-22-2011, 04:33 AM
Cool beans-have to see if it works-LOL !
(I'd rather FEEL 10 yrs younger than look it)

Yeah, me too! :)

rebate queen
04-26-2011, 08:18 AM
Got accepted to this but there are no participating salons near me :(

Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! You've been selected for the Biolage Kiss Dry Goodbye Salon Program!
Remember, we have a limited number of slots for this program and they're going fast - enroll now! Once you enroll, you'll receive your personal invitation to a participating salon near you. We want you to unwind, relax, and indulge in a new style or maybe just a blowout. You'll receive...
A special SheSpeaks Member discount on select salon services
Two complimentary products from the Biolage hydrath?rapie line valued at over $30
Four program slots to pass to friends in the area
If you know other women in your area who deserve pampering like you do, please ask them to join SheSpeaks and apply for this program. All they have to do is click here. We expect this program to fill quickly so be sure to let your friends know about this opportunity as soon as possible. All program slots are first come, first served.
Check out SheSpeaks.com/Biolageintro for more information on this SheSpeaks and Biolage opportunity.

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

Remember, if you have questions, we have answers. Email us at [email protected].

If you do not wish to receive any other emails about this program, but still want to remain a SheSpeaks member, click here.

Please note, SheSpeaks will allow only one package per household for any program.

Minister's Wife
08-11-2011, 06:08 PM
Got this today.

You did it. You're in the Blogger Society.
Dear Lois,

Welcome to the SheSpeaks Blogger Society. You now have blogger status at SheSpeaks.com.

Say cheese
Your profile has been updated to "blogger" and that means you can add a 50x50 image of yourself and your 60 character byline to your profile. These will appear alongside every post you publish on SheSpeaks.

How to post
You have access to create a post and submit to our system whenever you like.

Not sure yet all it will do for me, but I will find out.

rebate queen
08-12-2011, 06:38 AM
Got this today.

Not sure yet all it will do for me, but I will find out.

Congrats--I never saw anything about this?

rebate queen
08-22-2011, 03:56 PM
Dear Dawn,

You have been selected to enroll in the Cerra Be Aware, Act, Reflect?„? Program, brought to you by SC Johnson, A Family Company.

This is your ticket to take time for yourself! We know you deserve this unique Cerra?„? program providing you with a combination of "me time" and free products.

Enroll in this program to experience the Cerra?„? community and benefits for yourself.

Program participants get: To be one of the first to try out cerra.com and tell them what you think
An exclusive kit from the Cerra?„? boutique with great products like Tea Bags, Sensory Oil, Dissolving Notes, Keepsake Notes and Lotion
The chance to connect and share stories with other women participating in this program

We look forward to joining you in the Cerra?„? community as well as seeing and hearing how the Cerra?„? experience helps you live a healthier, more balanced life.

Program slots in recent programs have been filling quickly so <a href="http://link.mail.shespeaks.com/s/lt?id=m10587741&si=e449498015&pc=k2005&ei=31715924&b=y" alt="enroll now" "target="_blank">enroll now so you can get a kick-start to being your best self!

As always, if you've got questions, we've got answers. Email us at [email protected].

Thank you for being a part of this SheSpeaks Program,
The SheSpeaks Team

rebate queen
09-07-2011, 08:30 AM
Dear Dawn,

Congratulations! You've been selected to participate in the Scrubbing Bubbles?® One-Step Rate & Review Program! SheSpeaks members who participate in the program will receive access to an innovative new toilet cleaning system.

We are always pressed for time and the last thing we want to worry about is making sure our toilet is clean. Therefore, Scrubbing Bubbles?® has developed a new toilet cleaning system which minimizes the time and effort you need to spend on toilet bowl cleaning. We'd like to invite you to enroll in our Scrubbing Bubbles?® One-Step Program and give you some time back to spend on the more pleasurable aspects of family life.

The Scrubbing Bubbles?® One-Step toilet bowl cleaner is the toilet cleaning system that works hard to keep your toilet clean and smelling fresh so you don't have to! Recent programs have filled very quickly so please enroll now before this program fills up.

Remember, if you've got questions, we've got answers. Email us at [email protected].

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

Minister's Wife
10-04-2011, 09:13 PM
Got this yesterday and forgot to tell you all about it. Should be a lot of fun. I joined the SheSpeaks Blogteam a while back and this is my first program I am doing for them. I'm excited!!

Dear Lois,

Do you wonder why coffeehouses have such good coffee flavors? Well, this Holiday Season we're giving you the "secret ingredient" of great coffeehouses, Torani Flavored Syrups. This is a great way to sweeten up your next meeting, create the perfect ending to a dinner party or simply treat yourself to great coffeehouse flavor in your own home.

By enrolling in this program, you'll receive an amazing program kit with two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup...plus a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com, and 5 FREE coupons for yourself, friends or to giveaway on your blog. If you love coffee, flavored drinks, and product reviews, this program is for you!

As a part of this opportunity, you'll be:

Creating a SheSpeaks written or video review on the "Torani's Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor" Program
Sharing your opinion and experience with the Torani Flavored Syrups on your blog
Amplifying the #SSTorani hashtag and the Twitter Party using your social media savvy on Twitter, Facebook etc.

This is what I got back when I enrolled. So easy!! No guessing am in. No waiting either. It came back to me in less that a minute! Love that!!! Some sites make you wait for day,s even weeks. Sometimes it takes so long to get back with you, you forget about the offer altogether.

Bravo and thanks for agreeing to participate in this program. You'll receive your program kit the first week of November and the program will conclude on Thanksgiving. Look out for more details via email from SheSpeaks!

Please click the Twitter button to share!

You can also copy/paste the below message to update your Facebook status.

"I'm in the Torani Authentic Coffeehouse Flavor Program with SheSpeaks.com & Torani. I can't wait to get started! #SSTorani"

jammom
10-14-2011, 02:43 PM
Calling All Coffee Drinkers: Flavorful New SheSpeaks ProgramDo you wonder why coffeehouses have such good coffee flavors? Well, this Holiday Season we're giving you the "secret ingredient" of great coffeehouses, Torani Flavored Syrups. This is a great way to sweeten up your next meeting, create the perfect ending to a dinner party or simply treat yourself to great coffeehouse flavor in your own home.

By enrolling in this program, you'll receive an amazing program kit with two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup...plus a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com (http://link.mail.shespeaks.com/s/lt?id=610831910&si=9449529479&pc=i2002&ei=e1824566&b=y), and 5 FREE coupons for yourself or to give to friends. If you love coffee, flavored drinks, and product reviews, this program is for you!

rebate queen
10-14-2011, 02:54 PM
Calling All Coffee Drinkers: Flavorful New SheSpeaks ProgramDo you wonder why coffeehouses have such good coffee flavors? Well, this Holiday Season we're giving you the "secret ingredient" of great coffeehouses, Torani Flavored Syrups. This is a great way to sweeten up your next meeting, create the perfect ending to a dinner party or simply treat yourself to great coffeehouse flavor in your own home.

By enrolling in this program, you'll receive an amazing program kit with two 750ml bottles of Torani Syrup...plus a recipe booklet, a special offer code to receive a discount on Torani.com (http://link.mail.shespeaks.com/s/lt?id=610831910&si=9449529479&pc=i2002&ei=e1824566&b=y), and 5 FREE coupons for yourself or to give to friends. If you love coffee, flavored drinks, and product reviews, this program is for you!

Darn!!! I didn't get this email and I would LOVE to do this one!!

Minister's Wife
10-14-2011, 05:18 PM

Neat. Glad to see someone else got it too!! I'm looking forward to it.

Sorry you didn't get in Dawn!!

jammom
10-14-2011, 06:11 PM
I've been slackin w/ SheSpeaks lately so I'm surprised I got it
This is the same syrup that is coming w/ my Milk sweeps win

rebate queen
10-15-2011, 08:48 AM
I've been slackin w/ SheSpeaks lately so I'm surprised I got it
This is the same syrup that is coming w/ my Milk sweeps win

I did get in!!!!

Bravo and thanks for agreeing to participate in this program. You'll receive your program kit the first week of November and the program will conclude on Thanksgiving. Look out for more details via email from SheSpeaks!

Ladysteeler
10-17-2011, 01:35 PM
I got the invite today. I don't have a blog but I answered all the questions and got email that I would receive. Once they read my answers they may change their mine.

rebate queen
10-17-2011, 01:43 PM
I got the invite today. I don't have a blog but I answered all the questions and got email that I would receive. Once they read my answers they may change their mine.

Hopefully you'll still get it!! Fingers crossed! :)

jammom
10-17-2011, 01:46 PM
Allright-more PTs for the group !!!
I heard this syrup is good for iced drinks...just what I need more reason to be addicted to coffee

Minister's Wife
10-17-2011, 09:34 PM
It's very good for iced drinks. We used to use it at the coffee shop I was a chef for, and it is awesome. It's also good to flavor food while you cook, like in baking or oatmeal, anything you want to flavor. They have TONS of recipes and it is really easy to use. I used to use it making my specialty, cheesecake!! Oh man I can't even begin to tell you how good some of that was! I'm drooling just thinking about it!!!!!!!

Minister's Wife
10-17-2011, 09:35 PM
Oh and glad to see others who have gotten in too. I think you'll all like the stuff!!

Minister's Wife
11-01-2011, 11:06 AM
Got my Torani Syrup today. Yay!!

Also got this e-mail:

Dear Lois,

We're excited to welcome you back for the opportunity to be a part of the Philips Wake-up Light Better Mornings Program. Along with eating right, exercising, and sleeping well, light plays an important role in living your best life. The Philips Wake-up Light wakes you up in a natural way, simulating the sunrise to help you greet the morning with an improved mood and energy level. You're invited to enroll and secure your spot in the Philips Wake-up Light program and enjoy better mornings this Holiday season.

As a member of this program, you will receive:
A Philips Wake-up Light (retail value $99)
$10 Discount for Philips Wake-up Light model HF3471 and HF3321 - just in time for the holidays!

I hit that Enroll button really quick and already got the confirmation I am in. Hope others got the offer too. I'm looking forward to this on. I am so not a morning person and really struggle getting up in the AM.

rebate queen
11-01-2011, 11:21 AM
That sounds awesome!! Just checked my email, but didn't have the offer :(

Ladysteeler
11-02-2011, 03:32 PM
Got my Torani Syrup today. Gonna try the Hazelnut in my coffee in the morning.

Minister's Wife
11-02-2011, 03:52 PM
Neat to see a different flavor than mine. I got Peppermint and sugar free Cinnamon Brown Sugar.

rebate queen
11-02-2011, 04:29 PM
Got my Torani package today. I got sugar free Pumpkin Pie and Hazelnut. I would have rather had your package Lois...LOL!

Minister's Wife
11-17-2011, 04:54 PM
Got my Philips Wake-Up Light today. Here's a funny/odd thing about the shipment though. Inside the box was the typical paperwork from She Speaks, but the return address on the box was from Smiley!! Go figure!

Minister's Wife
12-03-2011, 03:41 AM
Here's my blog post about my Phillips Wake-up Light review. Please check it out!!

http://theministerswifestampsandsaves.blogspot.com/2011/12/philips-wake-up-light-has-made-my.html

Ladysteeler
12-03-2011, 08:28 AM
Tried pumpkin and hazlenut on french toast this morning. Yummy!!!

rebate queen
12-03-2011, 08:36 AM
Here's my blog post about my Phillips Wake-up Light review. Please check it out!!

http://theministerswifestampsandsaves.blogspot.com/2011/12/philips-wake-up-light-has-made-my.html

Good job!! :)

rebate queen
12-03-2011, 08:39 AM
Tried pumpkin and hazlenut on french toast this morning. Yummy!!!

I still haven't used mine---keep forgetting about it....

jammom
12-03-2011, 01:10 PM
I got the same as Lois

jammom
12-05-2011, 12:57 PM
Check if you have the air freshener survey

rebeccamarietta
12-06-2011, 08:16 PM
I got in on this earlier this afternoon:

You have successfully enrolled in the CAREFREE?® ACTI-FRESH™ program! Your package should arrive within 2-3 weeks.

So check your email!

rebate queen
12-07-2011, 05:38 AM
I got in on this earlier this afternoon:

So check your email!

Congrats! :)

rebate queen
12-09-2011, 05:15 PM
Thank you for enrolling in the Tide Coldwater Program! You should receive your kit in 3-4 weeks. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Ladysteeler
12-10-2011, 03:38 PM
Thank you for enrolling in the Tide Coldwater Program! You should receive your kit in 3-4 weeks. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Got in on this one yesterday too.

rebate queen
01-05-2012, 01:45 PM
My Tide arrived today! :)

Minister's Wife
01-24-2012, 01:16 PM
Be watching your emails. I got an offer today and accepted it. Here is their reply:

Thank you for enrolling in the Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES Program! You should receive your kit in 3-4 weeks. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

Here's what I am getting:
One bag of NEW Milk & Truffle GHIRARDELLI SQUARES chocolates

Two coupons for $1.00 off of two GHIRARDELLI SQUARES bags (4.12 oz or larger). Your coupon can be redeemed at any Target, Supercenters or Walgreens nationwide.

Ladysteeler
01-25-2012, 08:35 AM
Yummy. Thanks for the 411

Minister's Wife
01-30-2012, 02:19 AM
Yeah you can't go too wrong with chocolate!! I'm looking forward to this one a lot!! Besides chocolate I think the only other perfect food is bacon. LOL!!! And there is a store online now that sells chocolate covered bacon. I am soooo tempted!

jammom
02-13-2012, 09:37 AM
Check your emails-poss Walgreens Simple?® Skincare Program full size prod

We have samples at my store-reminds me of Curel

Ladysteeler
02-13-2012, 10:15 AM
Just got it. Enrolled and next step is to head to Walgreens.

rebate queen
02-14-2012, 06:12 AM
I got it too! :)

rebate queen
03-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Thank you for enrolling in the Dryel® Rate & Review Program! You should receive your kit in 2-3 weeks. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].

rebate queen
04-12-2012, 02:33 AM
Dear Dawn,

Your program kit has shipped and you should be getting it shortly. For those of you who have already received the package, go ahead and start getting familiar with your new Dryel® Starter kit! To see where your kit is, head to usps.com. Your tracking number is: 9102927004038182066268
Your program kit includes:
1 Dryel Kit (Cleaning Booster Spray, 2 ULTRA cleaning Cloths and Fabric Protection Bag)
3 Coupons, valued at $2.75 in savings on Dryel® products
After you've received your Dryel® Starter Kit:
Try It - Give those special pair of dark jeans or perfect sweater a cleaning
Create It - Upload your video review and show us what you think
Tell us what you think - We want to hear your opinion! Head to our Dryel® review page to create your written review.
Remember, if you've got questions, we've got answers. Email us at [email protected].

Many Thanks,
The SheSpeaks Team

jammom
04-12-2012, 03:31 AM
Lucky you-LOVE Dryel